The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak

4 posters

Go down

Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak Empty Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/23/2010, 6:53 pm

O.o Noah can be such a clueless freak! But I love him anyway. Would you like to know the story?

Random Dude: NO!

Oh well! I shall tell you the story anyway.

In LA, we have to write poems. I wrote one about his beautiful chocolate brown eyes, and showed it to him. His first response? "Is this about..." At first, I thought he was going to say "me" and I'd go, "Uhm....", but it wasn't. It was... "Is this about Benjamin?" The really weird part? Benjamin's eyes are blue.
And there was a whole paragraph decribing how they were like chocolate.
Then, I was whispering this story in my friend's ear and Noah comes up and says, "What are you talking about?" Naturally, I blush bright red and go, "Nooothing..." And he's like, "Really?" So, randomly, I go in a monotone, "This is disclosed information. Please try again later." FAIL.

There is your fail for the day. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak Siggy
Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak SiggyAmanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak Siggy
Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak SiggyAmanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak Empty Re: Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak

Post by Avé 4/23/2010, 7:16 pm

Aw, he sounds so sweet! It's good that he didn't ask if it was about him, though. XD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak Empty Re: Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/23/2010, 7:20 pm

That'd be awkward. nod
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Puckspaw 4/23/2010, 10:40 pm

Indeed, it would be awkward.

Anywho, reading this made me laugh. I'm sorry if that's not cool, it's just so unbelievably real.
Puckspaw
Puckspaw
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/24/2010, 11:40 am

Wow. xD Noah sounds reallllly observant.

But Amanda, you're so cute. Very Happy Sure, maybe it was a fail, but it was a fun fail! And it's a good thing that he was paying enough attention to you to even ask!

If you wanna see a worse fail, though . . . my littlest brother has this long pointy piece of paper taped to his finger. Gri says it's a professional nose-picker. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak 1312Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak 2412Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak 3349Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak 3548Amanda's Anamnesis~ I Love You, You Clueless Freak 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 8:00 pm

O.o 'Why'd you write a poem about me?'
'Uuuuh.....'

Don't worry- I think it sounds like a soap opera. xD

IKR, Shad? Soooo observant.

Eh, he knows the story. He was in the class I was taken out of and in Benjamin's class after [you know what I'm talking bout Shad. Very Happy]

Uhm... okay then. xD
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down