The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 Empty Re: Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:16 am

['Kay.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 Siggy
Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 SiggyTall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 Siggy
Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 SiggyTall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 Empty Re: Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 10:29 am

[[U start?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:39 am

[Tall, Dark, And Dangerous--- Yet I Love You Anyway - Page 2 Icon_sad Fine.]

Alice Cullen was walking through the woods after hunting, a small smile on her lips as she looked for Jasper Hale.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 11:11 am

"Ah, there you are.." I mumbled to myself, seeing Alice.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 11:39 am

"Hey." I grinned, kissing his cheek. "What's up?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 11:47 am

"Nothing much. You?"
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 11:50 am

"Nothing." Suddenly, I could smell human. "Come on Jasper." I said quickly, hoping to distrct him.

[That's me- his la tua cantante.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 11:55 am

I sniffed for a quick second.. and kissed her on the cheek.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself, almost in tears.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 11:55 am

[[Wonder why Castellar make all the letters in caps... hmm]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 6:25 pm

I grinned, kissing him back.

"The forest." I whispered to her.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 10:44 pm

"I smell two mortals now.." I said sheepishly, taking another whiff at the scent.

"I know that! I'm not stupid!" I slapped her out of anger.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:50 pm

"Come on Jasper." I said, pulling him away from the scent.
"Ow!"

[Don't forget to stay in Jasper's character- Mr. Bloodlust. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 10:54 pm

[[Haha, yeah.

How much do you Alice, Jasper? Or Amanda? -questions Jasper while staring at Emmett- xD]]

I crossed my arms, and started to walk off to whever.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 11:03 pm

[???]
[how much do you Alice? xD]

"Leah!" I called, chasing after her. [Again? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 11:20 pm

[[Stupid itouch. xD Love]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/24/2010, 11:21 pm

"Talk to the hand," I said angrily.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 9:17 am

I sighed to myself, swallowing.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 10:47 am

As I kept on walking, I could have sworn I saw a flash. So fast, it was almost camouflaged. I then felt goosebumps on my arms, just thinking of the odds.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 1:04 pm

"What was that...?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 1:47 pm

I shrugged. "I don't knoww...."
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/27/2010, 9:19 pm

[Dude... I gotta headache... reply later.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/28/2010, 2:58 pm

"Neither do I."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/28/2010, 5:07 pm

I gulped as I saw the figure once again. "What are you?" I shouted, getting closer, but afraid.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/29/2010, 9:42 pm

The figure didn't seem to answer, and I stepped back, getting ready to run.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/29/2010, 10:14 pm

I stepped back also, hearing the crunch of the leaves. The figure slowed down turning his head to the side. I gulped, unable to say a word.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next