The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<<

3 posters

Go down

<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< Empty <3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<<

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/24/2010, 10:04 pm

Hey.

So, after something goes really wrong, isn't it supposed to get better?

WRONGGGGGGG! At least for me. I woke up at my friend's house, completely exhausted. Then, my other friend's mom came to pick her up and the look she gave me just helped to prove that she really did hate me.. And seeing how I had fallen asleep in my clothes, didn't help at all.

Then, coming home, I had to work on my project for like 3 hours. After that I went into my bathroom to see that this mosquito that I've been trying to kill laid eggs in my foundation. Gross, right? Well it was even grosser having to see it. Now I don't have foundation anymore, and it was just a week old. And now I'm grossed out by my bathroom/mosquitos even more.

Then, I had to keep working on my project until my dad came home and yelled at me for 'being late' on Friday(read my first blog for more details). He took my phone. Had to keep working on my project, just looking forward to my friend coming over. Too bad she got home too late and my mom wouldn't let her come/sleep over. Perfect.

Now I'm phone-less, still working on my project at 10:01, and I have to go to a 'sand sculpture' thing with my mom tomorrow to see, well, sand sculptures. Fun, right? NAWT. Especially when your moms constantly nagging you/annoying you/being unfair and blamig ME for everything. Also found out I get to scrub my bathroom down tomorrow and go to the vet to find out what's my puppy's acne problem is, before practicing for lacrosse for 3 hours. Hahahahahaha, so looking forward to it. Oh and guess what's next? SCHOOL. I left my backpack in the band room too because we had a field trip so now I can't do any of my homework! -_-
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< Empty Re: <3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<<

Post by Avé 4/24/2010, 11:01 pm

Aw, it sounds like your day wasn't the best. D: I'm sure tomorrow will be better, no matter how much you don't want to go see the sand sculptures or scrub the bathroom, it'll only get better from here. Smile
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< Empty Re: <3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<<

Post by shadowsowner888 4/25/2010, 6:28 pm

Ahhhh, Em, that's harsh. :/ It will get better, though, you'll see! nod There's always a point where something nicer happens, and things start looking up again. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< 1312<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< 2412<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< 3349<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< 3548<3--[Today's gotten worse with time]--<< 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down