The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired...

4 posters

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired...

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/25/2010, 10:36 pm

My mom and I spent the WHOLE day cleaning up my room for my birthday party next week. ALL DAY. I'm so hackin' tired. My room was an absolute PIGSTY before, if you saw. Which, if you aren't Mioko or Alice, STALKER. O_O
Anyway, COMPLETE MESS. No joke. COMPLETE. MESS.
Random crap strewn all over the floor, making it impossible to walk across. We cleaned it up, and it took us a while. But we did it. We made it all the way to the closet.
Then we had to clean out the closet. We brought out a computer, FOUR vcr's, and a bunch of airplane radios. Those went outside for later.
A few empty boxes, and then the closet was empty except for my chair and clothes. The chair was an old office chair, like REALLY old, from when my dad was about three (he's forty-three now, that chair is forty years old). It was broken, with no legs or anything. It just had a swivel on the bottom. I had to wash it with Windex, and take off the swivel so I can set it on the floor to do my homework. Back to the point.
Then, my mom had the GENIUS (*sarcasm*) idea to take off a closet door, to put my dresser inside. We got it off, then, whoops, it didn't fit through the bedroom door.
So we had to put it back on, and that was hard to do.
Afterwards, we had to figure out how to get the dresser in the closet with the door still on it. We did it, after a little strain.
So, now there's a big empty space in my room. It's kinda creepy.
But, now, my mom's OCD is leaking into my room, with everything organized. Only problem?
MY BROTHER AND I CAN'T GET TO OUR BEDS. MUH.
I am really tired, and I didn't realize how much JUNK there is in my room.

Byebyes!
^^
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired...

Post by Avé 4/26/2010, 3:50 pm

Wow, that sounds hard. XD Well, at least your room is clean - I'm sure it was all worth it!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/26/2010, 9:30 pm

MY ROOM IS NEVER CLEAN!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/26/2010, 9:41 pm

Eugh, cleaning rooms is the worst. xD At least in our household it isn't as bad as the basement! *shudder* Glad you got it done, though, at least. ^^ Hopefully it'll stay clean for the party!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... 1312Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... 2412Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... 3349Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... 3548Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/26/2010, 9:43 pm

@Sweettee: Neither is mine, whenever I get told to clean my room, I say, "Well, you don't have to live in there, so...." or I go in and read. xD

@Shadow~Sama: I don't think it will, sadly.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Tired... Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down