The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What color do you imagine Max's hair is?

4 posters

Go down

-cough-

What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Left1057%What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Right10 57% 
[ 4 ]
What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Left1014%What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Right10 14% 
[ 1 ]
What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Left1014%What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Right10 14% 
[ 1 ]
What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Left100%What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Left100%What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Empty What color do you imagine Max's hair is?

Post by Spring_Blossom 4/27/2010, 7:06 pm

It seems that a majority of TWIG members have read Maximum Ride, so I would like to ask the inevitable question: What color hair do you think Max has? I envision her with blond hair, but that's just me. :]
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Empty Re: What color do you imagine Max's hair is?

Post by rattyjol 4/27/2010, 7:57 pm

Kinda... dirty-blondish-brown? Cuz, like, in the books it says her hair is brown, but the covers show her with blonde hair, soooo...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

What color do you imagine Max's hair is? Empty Re: What color do you imagine Max's hair is?

Post by shadowsowner888 4/27/2010, 11:56 pm

I'm totally with Ratty. For a while I was convinced her hair was blonde, and I still picture her that way . . . like a dark golden straw color. :3

It's confusing, though, when the books and cover aren't consistent. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

What color do you imagine Max's hair is? 1312What color do you imagine Max's hair is? 2412What color do you imagine Max's hair is? 3349What color do you imagine Max's hair is? 3548What color do you imagine Max's hair is? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/29/2010, 11:00 pm

I also thought it was brown with red and blonde higlights....
But, yeah, the covers and the mangas are totally inconsistent with the novels.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

What color do you imagine Max's hair is? SiggyWhat color do you imagine Max's hair is? SiggyWhat color do you imagine Max's hair is? SiggyWhat color do you imagine Max's hair is? SiggyWhat color do you imagine Max's hair is? Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down