The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

- The Secret Waterfall -

+9
4everme4everbeauty
lil_peanut7
SaddleClub
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
<3--[Emily]--<<
B
Pandaz ♪
leah_hope92
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
13 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Empty Re: - The Secret Waterfall -

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 6:01 pm

I looked at the shirt she stared at. The colors were the same, but the general style was toned down. "That'd work." I said.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1665

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/25/2010, 6:07 pm

Peyton sighed and grabbed the shirt she used to love shopping now it was like a punishment. She grabbed a hoodie it was a bright red that had a heart on it with a aero going through it with black detailing.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 6:12 pm

I looked at the hoodie she picked up. I hope this is getting easier for her... I thought to myself.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/25/2010, 6:14 pm

Peyton now had two hoodies two pairs of jeans a one shirt which was the plaid one.''Alright this is good for now.''She said with a small nodd as she looked at him.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 6:16 pm

"Great." We headed to the checkouts, which was strangely empty. Usually there's 4 people waiting in line.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 4/25/2010, 6:18 pm

-Peyton payed for her items then waited for Aaron to do the same...
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 6:24 pm

I put my items on the counter, and put my seaglass on it as well. She put our stuff in seperate bags. "Thanks." I told the woman, as I grabbed my bag.
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 6:28 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:It all started with a swing of the school door. I was five minutes late for my private dancing class, something I payed for, and my parents didn't know about. You see, they weren't.... so supportive about my hobbies. Especially dancing, they thought there was no sense to it. But I knew it wasn't, it was a part of me. And no one could change that. I had been wishing for years that someday I would get my "time" and someday be famous. But for now, dancing was a secret. I had been doing these private lessons for years, and years, and tried to be better than the last lesson every time. I flashed through the door, seeing my teacher obviously down. "What's wrong?" I managed to say in a friendly tone, but still wondering. "You're late. I'm gonna have to charge you extra. We only want the best, and that only. Just don't be late again, k?" I just gave a slow, reluctant nod, thinking if that was offensive or not."Now, are you the best? Or can you not handle it?" Dan, my dance teacher asked. I gulped with a nod, "I-I-I mean, I can handle it," I said in a nervous wreck. I threw my cheap dark blue book bag to the side, and took off a long wet coat, it getting wet from the rain. "I'm ready..." I said, throwing the coat onto the chair. It had revealed my dancing clothes, I was ready to start, but I would probabley get cut 15 minutes of my time, since I was obviously late.
A hour later, I was putting the long coat back on, and my book bag on my back. "See you tomorrow, right?" I said in a I'll-be-here-on-time-tomorrow-okay tone. He just nodded, looking down, waiting for the next person to come.I looked out the glass door, seeing it was still raining. And to think I'd have to jog 20 minutes to my house in that weather. Oh well. I opened the door, hearing the bells attached to the door ring.
20 minutes later, my mom was just asking me things such as, "How was the study party?". Yeah, for the time I was gone everyday, she thought I was doing study parties. She didn't even know many things about myself, I bet you she doesn't even know my favorite color. She was just too busy smoking I guess. "Um, yeah, it was good," I smiled, but inside I felt a great deal of guilt. "Well, I'm gonna go to bed..." I shrugged trying to get away from her. "You don't want anything to eat?" She always made healthy stuff, which you know, I liked, I just really wanted to get away. "No thanks. I just don't have an appetite right now.." I lied, shrugging. I was actually maybe a bit hungry, but I could last the night.
The next day, after my dance class, and school, I was running to my house. And that's when it started. You could my mum screaming, "360 dollars?! For dancing class?!" I was a bit nervous to open the door. But here it was... confession time. "What the *heck*, Renee?!" She was literally freaking out. "Dance class? Are you insane?!" I crossed my arms, I had told Dan to bill me in person. I'm sure he knew that this was all a secret. "Bu--" My mom cut me off with all the screaming. "I can't afford this, Renee!" As a whiff of smoke came from her cigarette. I coughed, it damaging my lungs. "But guess what, I can. I'm sure you would have enough money if you didn't buy those cancer sticks!" I was just about to burst into tears. "You go to your room, young lady!" But I was already running, my heart obviously broken. "Just crap, crap, crap, crap!" I mumbled to myself as I slammed the door into my room. My mom and dad were screaming at each other, even though they were already gonna get divorced. I sighed, and tried to wipe my own tears.
The next day, I had brought my wallet, filled with the 360 dollars. It was a Friday, which the weekends weren't so good for me. I tried to make the best out of this dance class, knowing it would be my last. I wasn't gonna breakdown on Dan, it may have just been an accident. "Renee!" He grinned, giving me a hug. This was sure unusual. "Um.. hi..." I shrugged, and took the heavy and long coat off. "K, so Alexandra and I have been talking.." Alexandra was the person who owned this place, which was frankly a very nice place. Nicer than my house, anyway. I just nodded, not knowing where this was going to. "And... we've also been talking to some other famous dancers... and John Travolta wants you to do a show with him," He grinned, obviously happy for me. I squealed but then remembered. "I'm sorry, but.. I can't take the offer. By the way, here's the money..." I took the wad of cash out, knowing not to accept this offer would be a huge mistake in my lifetime. Maybe the biggest. This was one time or deal. "What?" He was confused, thinking I would take the offer. "You've wanted to get out there for years, Renee. Don't fool me now," I didn't want to make him think I was ungrateful. "I'm sorry, I just can't take this offer. Thank you, but no thank you.." I said, and swung the door, going back to what I called HEAVEN!

"Oh, so going to that stupid dancing again, aren't you? You're no good. Dancing means nothing." My mother criticized me. "It's not stupid, and I am good," I fought back, this was sure making an arguement. "Really? You're good? Then why haven't you done anything? A show, something? You're useless....you're not wanted" She protested, as I broke into tears out of anger. "I am wanted! And I was wanted! You wouldn't believe the offer," I pouted, taking a tissue to wipe my tears. "Oh really. And why wasn't your mom informed about this?" She couldn't put up as good as I fight as I could. "Face it, mom! You don't know anything about me! Do you know my favorite color? Heck, do you even know my birthday?!" I sighed in dismay, trying to not scar her for life, but I needed to do, what I needed to do. My mom was speechless, and while this was going on, her voice was echoing in my head, "You're useless... you're not wanted.." Seeing she had nothing left to say, I ran out the door in tears. I wanted to escape this prison. And that's just what I intended.
I started running, not knowing where I was going. But away from my parents. I wasn't wearing any of my dancing stuff. I was wearing a little white and yellow striped summer shirt, and little denim shorts. In my head I was still hearing her voice. It just sounded more and more true every time. Maybe I was unwanted, maybe I wasted all these years on dancing... I hung my feet off of what seemed like a tear in the ground. I was still crying, as a tear went down into some water. "What's down there?" I asked myself, as I tumbled in. I didn't care if I would die, I had already wasted one third of my life. Atleast I knew how to swim. I hit the water in a snap of my fingers, as I floated back to the top. I saw land. "What?" I was completely confused. Was I hallucinating? That was my question. Soaking wet, I trembled getting out, I missed Chicago. But abesolutely not my parents. I was cold and shivering. I thought I was alone, I actually felt bad for myself..

[[What do you think of the intro, Kit Kat? And wanna rp with Renee, anybody's good.. I'm just bored out of my mind..]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 6:34 pm

(Who's Kit-Kat?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 6:36 pm

[[You. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 6:36 pm

(Oh! LOL, I thought you were refering to Brooke. Guy or girl?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 6:42 pm

[[First, what do u think of the intro? I'm trying to improve my writing, that's the only reason why. Hmm... I don't care. Guy or girl... (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Pandaz ♪ 4/25/2010, 6:55 pm

(It's great! Is Akiyama good?)
Pandaz ♪
Pandaz ♪
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 6:56 pm

[[Thanks! And sure. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/25/2010, 6:58 pm

[[Thanks for commenting on my story! Guess what, Kat? Just One Night is tied for first!!! (:]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 7:00 pm

[[OMG! Awesome!! (:]]

[[BTW, I have a question.....]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/25/2010, 7:00 pm

[Cassie is hur. :3]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/25/2010, 7:04 pm

[[So is Em (: & sure, ask away.]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 7:08 pm

[[And Leah has been here. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 4/25/2010, 7:14 pm

[Reply, EmfferS?]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy- The Secret Waterfall - - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 4/25/2010, 7:20 pm

leah_hope92 wrote:
<3--[Emily]--<< wrote:"Pretty good," I shrugged. "We need to working on hanging out more than like once again," I smiled, looking off. "And alright. Do you need to get dressed or something...?" I asked, since it was a kind of formal thing.

"Umm.. yeah. I'll be a quick.. 20 minutes.. at the most anyway.." I shrugged, heading off.

[[Maddi and I were hanging out, so fun. And let's just pretend they'll make it on time. xD]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 4/25/2010, 7:22 pm

[[reply on hollywood hotz?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author