The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache*

2 posters

Go down

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* Empty Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache*

Post by Sharkbait 4/29/2010, 2:43 pm

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 2ewmys2

BLARRRG

Not only do I want to figure out what to animate, but I also want to post a video on youtube, yelling at my idiot friend........ D:<

My friend, who can be annoying at times, who I unfortunately can smack him upside the head because he lives 200 miles away, called me an internet stalker.

*Takes bazooka and aims at Oscar*

The good thing, is nobody watches my OTHER friend's(The one who actually owns the account on YT, Hedgehogplayer) videos. But.....I'M STILL GONNA MAKE AN ANIMATION IN RESPONSE OF ME SNAPPING A STICK PERSON IN HALF! TAKE THAT! XD

Annywayyyyy

*Checks calendar, trying to see what ish coming up*

Nothing much has happened, except....

You know those tea parties, you know, all about politics?

My dad annoyed the heck out of me. He made me sell water and T-shirts. Didn't sell any. T_T
Here is how it went down:

1. We come at 9:00 and start to set up, and it starts raining.
2. I rant to my dad like THIS!

'And YOU said-'oh, it's not gonna rain. It's not even gonna sprinkle!'
'Just shut up, Reagan.'

3. It stops raining, and everything is all blue skies and fluffy bunnies for about an hour.
4. We end it early because....well.....one side of the sky was blue skies and sunny weather, and the other was dark and ominous weather.
5. My had that was signed by Jay Osmund...if that's how you spell it.....almost blows away in the heavy wind
6. We arrive at this resteraunt, soaked.
7. I eat, and my mom picks me up to go to my friend's graduation.

Anyway, at the graduation.....IT WAS EPIC! I HAD LOTS OF SWEETS PLUS

Wait for it....

Almost there.....

MY FIRST MONSTER! >Very Happy

We did somthing that my friend and his other friend do at every big event. They buy a monster and everybody gets some. IT. WAS. EPIC!! Very Happy

Nothing much else....

*Ish too lazy to put playlist*
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 1589Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* Empty Re: Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache*

Post by shadowsowner888 4/30/2010, 6:50 pm

Have fun with your Youtube vids. XD

Ahh, now I see why you had your monster. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 1312Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 2412Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 3349Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 3548Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* Empty Re: Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache*

Post by Sharkbait 4/30/2010, 11:55 pm

Yush. And for the internet stalker thing.....I'm making an animation of me snapping my friend in stick figure form in yalf >Very Happy
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 1589Seal's Blog of DOOM! ~29/5/10 ~ *Has Headache* 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down