The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red plus yellow equals love- an Ouran High School Host Club story (in writing.) ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER REDONE!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Red plus yellow equals love- an Ouran High School Host Club story (in writing.) ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER REDONE!!!!! Empty Red plus yellow equals love- an Ouran High School Host Club story (in writing.) ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER REDONE!!!!!

Post by IDmangapasta 7/22/2009, 6:00 pm

Fantasy- like, none
maturity- kissing, dating? idk.

Chapter 1

Fifteen-year-old Akemi Kuroke walked out of the school office on the afternoon of her transfer to Ouran Academy, seriously irked. She stared down at the thing she was wearing that the school directors called the uniform. She detested dresses, and she hated yellow. She tugged on her bright red hair and thought about how she could get a boy’s uniform. She wandered around, and eventually found a storage closet.

“Perfect!” Akemi announced, when she found a boy’s uniform that was two sizes too big. She rolled up the sleeves and slipped it on over a black T-shirt. The dress lay discarded on the floor. Stepping on it on her way out made her feel a lot better. Akemi looked around. What a huge building! She figured this new school would be a blast. The moment of anticipation was broken when she heard her cousin Anya (who had probably just seen some boy she thought was uber-cute) squeal. The redhead rolled her eyes and groaned. She just couldn’t stand Anya, but since her father, Akemi’s uncle, was giving her a place to stay and paying for her education, she had no right to complain. Akemi sighed. Then another ear-splitting squeal echoed around the halls.

“That’s it!” she said. “I’m doing something about this.”

She found a bucket of paste in one of the rooms, and she mixed in some glitter. She also added water, to make the mixture liquidy.

“I’ll just throw this on her.” Akemi said with a mischievous grin. She picked up the bucket and heading to the spot where she had heard the squeals.

Eventually she came to the third music room- there was a huge crowd of girls outside.

“Excuse me…” She tapped one of them on the shoulder.

“What?” The girl looked annoyed and spoke flatly. “What do you need?”

“I was looking for my cousin.” Akemi explained, hiding the bucket behind her back. “She’s got short brown hair, and is about this tall.” She held her hand up at approximately eye level.

The girl simply pointed to a group of girls closer to the front of the crowd and turned away, muttering about her bad place in line.

“Thanks for your… help.” Akemi said, confused. What were they all waiting for? She tried to push her way through the crowd to Anya, but couldn’t. She gave up and decided to wait until they went into wherever they were going. She left the crowd and leaned against the railing. Just then the doors opened and rose petals swirled out onto the anticipating young ladies. Akemi turned away, uninterested. She pulled out her sketchbook and set the can of paste on the ground. Before long, the stream of girls had stopped and the doors were shut, partially. Akemi snapped her sketchbook shut and put it back in her bag. She picked up the paste, walked over to the doors, and peeked inside. What she saw almost made her laugh out loud, but she covered her mouth. A few guys entertaining a bunch of girls? Silly- and boring! At least that’s what Akemi thought. The happy girls inside seemed to be having a great time. Akemi scanned the room and spotted Anya flirting with a carrot-top twin, squealing every five seconds, of course. The other twin sighed and started talking to other girls around them.

Akemi was about to give up- there was no way that she could possibly sneak into such a full room and discreetly dump glitter glue on Anya. Just then, a dark haired boy in glasses stood up and started making announcements- and all eyes were on him.

Now! Akemi thought, and pushed open the door, running inside. But there were a few overlooked details in her plan- The rose petal shooter machine right inside the door, which she tripped on, and the tall blonde boy who was standing in exactly the wrong place, at just the wrong time. Or, considering how this all turns out, maybe he was in just the right place, at exactly the right time. But however you word it, Tamaki Suoh was covered in sticky white glitter paste- and Akemi was sprawled on the ground nearby. The now empty can rolled across the floor and hit Tamaki’s feet. He simply picked it up and threw it in the trash and turned back to the frustrated Akemi.

“Are you alright?” he asked, extending his hand to help her get up.

Last edited by AkiHoshi on 9/6/2009, 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Red plus yellow equals love- an Ouran High School Host Club story (in writing.) ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER REDONE!!!!! Empty Re: Red plus yellow equals love- an Ouran High School Host Club story (in writing.) ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER REDONE!!!!!

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2009, 6:11 pm

This is awesome! A story based off my RP thread! ^_^ I feel so grateful!!

More soon, ok?!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Red plus yellow equals love- an Ouran High School Host Club story (in writing.) ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER REDONE!!!!! Empty Re: Red plus yellow equals love- an Ouran High School Host Club story (in writing.) ENTIRE FIRST CHAPTER REDONE!!!!!

Post by IDmangapasta 7/22/2009, 6:12 pm

I'll try. xDD
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2009, 6:21 pm

Good!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 7/22/2009, 7:16 pm

It won't be exactly the same as the roleplay, just, I wanted to make a Tamakemi story, but I didn't have any ideas, so i'm basing it off some stories we make on the RP. Some things will be different ^_^
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 7/22/2009, 10:08 pm

Oh, that's cool!!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/24/2009, 12:54 am

When I saw "Red plus Yellow" I was like "Omg!! Hikaru and Tamaki!! Eeek!! Very Happy Very Happy"
But then I was like... Wait, no. That would be rather disturbing.

Lol, great story! I lush it so far. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 7/24/2009, 10:53 am

yeah.... that would be disturbing. plus, Hikaru and Kaoru have orange hair, not red.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/24/2009, 11:13 am

Yes, that is true. But they were the first ones that popped into my head. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 9/6/2009, 3:57 pm

I added more! er, a little bit more that is, but mostly i just redid the chapter xD its really different now.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 9/6/2009, 9:07 pm

Oh, I likey!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 9/24/2009, 12:46 pm

Update soon?
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 9/24/2009, 2:02 pm

lol, i haven't written more to this at all recently, i'll try to remember when i get free time Wink
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 9/24/2009, 5:25 pm

Ok!! Fine by me!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 10/27/2009, 9:29 pm

Ack!! I really need to write more!!! >.<
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 2/19/2010, 3:37 pm

I need to update this one too. Hm.
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down