The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clashing Tribe

2 posters

Go down

Clashing Tribe Empty Clashing Tribe

Post by ForeverHaunted 5/9/2010, 5:44 pm

Just when you think you're about to collapse from the scorching heat of the desert, you find and a cave and gladly trot in. But to your dismay, the cave leads to a hollow. A beautiful, midnight black she-wolf trots over to you, her icy blue eyes gleaming in the sunlight from outside. "Welcome to Clashing Tribe, the Tribe of the desert," she says to you. "You seem hot," she continues, and nods at a pool of water in the center of the hollow. "Go ahead and cool down, then you're welcome to the fresh-kill we've gathered. You can go ahead and explore after that." You nod, and walk to the pool, dipping your head down to take a big drink.
You then help yourself to a plump rabbit from the fresh-kill, and decide to explore. You wander down a long tunnel, which leads to a warm, dark, milk-smelling cave. A she-wolf raises her head, looking like she's just woken and is quite grumpy. "Who are you?" she snaps, and then sighs as you answer. "Oh, another of Hauntingdream's loners she's welcomed, eh? Well, this is the nursery. I'm the only queen at the moment, Quickfire. My pups, Viperpup and Sandypup are outside, playing with the apprentices. Now, please leave so I can finish my nap before they come back."
You walk back out of the nursery, spotting the pups Quickfire mentioned and a few larger-looking young wolves playing wtih them. You pad down the tunnel behind them, to enter an airy cave with a few holes for light in the roof. Two young wolves are wrestling among the moss, and they freeze as you walk in, staring at you. "Oh, hello," the oldest of the two says. "I'm Snakepaw, and this is my sister, Cloudpaw. You must be that loner Hauntingdream mentioned!" You nod, and he grins at you. "This is the apprentice's den, where those of us learning to be warriors sleep, eat and play." You nod again, and the two apprentices go back to wrestling, so you walk back out.
Next, you come to a long, twisting tunnel that leaves to a huge, dark and stuffy cave. One large he-wolf lifts his head, blinking sleepily and looking annoyed. "Yes, hello. This is the warrior's den, where we spend our time not otherwise spent hunting for the Tribe, protecting our borders, or training apprentices. Between all that, it's not much freetime."
Next you come to a large cave with multiple clefts in the sides, where many leaves are stored. A large, spotted she-wolf greets you with shining eyes. "Hello!" she says excitedly. "You're that loner that might join Clashing Tribe, yes? I'm Spottedpelt, the medicine wolf. This is my den, where sick and injured wolves stay until their better. And back there, deep in that cleft in the rock? That's where I sleep. These other, smaller clefts are my herb storage, where I keep the things I use to heal wolves."
Next is a small, warm and pleasant cave, where a small he-wolf with a graying muzzle greets you sourly. "Oh, not another apprentice, here to annoy me for a story? Good. Oh, you're Hauntingdream's new recruit? I see. This is the elder's den. I'm currently the only elder, but it's large enough to hold quite a few of us old wolves. The apprentices often come here to bother me for stories, but between you and me, I actually enjoy their company." You smile at the lonely-seeming old he-wolf, then continue on your way.
Next, you enter a dark, warm and inviting den down a shockingly long tunnel. "Oh, I see you followed me to my den," the she-wolf you met earlier, Hauntingdream, says as she sits up in her nest. "This is the deputy's den, where every deputy before and after me sleeps and eats. Often, if a deputy is mated, his or her mate stays with him or her." She nods slightly at a small pool of water in the corner. "That pool is fed from above whenever it rains, providing me with fresh water so I don't have to travel the entire tunnel to the main clearing."
You continue to the final den after this,passing through hanging lichen and a short but curving tunnel into a huge, airy cave with one large hole in the ceiling, providing brilliant sunlight onto a warm, inviting nest. A small black and white she-wolf pads over from a pool of water similar to the one in Hauntingdream's den, blinking at you. "Hello," she says, smiling. "I'm Ghoststar, the leader of Clashing Tribe. It's a pleasure to meet you." You nod and say hello back. "This is my den, the largest one here. It was originally intended as the bathing cave, but then most of the water dried up, so it became the leader's den. The entrance is in a convenient place beside the Sun Pillar, a tall and wide pillar made of sandstone that is usually warmed by sunlight, where I call Tribe meetings and have ceremonies. I hope to have your warrior ceremony there soon!"

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Brothers:
Sisters:
Other Kin:
Mate:
Pups:
Crush:
History:
Extra:

Clashing Tribe:
Leader:(Reserved)
Deputy: Eagleflight
Medicine Wolf:(Reserved)
Medicine Apprentice:
Warriors:
Apprentices:
Queens:
Pups:
Elders:
Other Important Wolves:

My Forms Later

Last edited by ForeverHaunted on 5/10/2010, 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Clashing Tribe Siggy-It's name is Fawks. GO FAWKS!(Harry Potter freak =D)
Female Posts : 322

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3606

Back to top Go down

Clashing Tribe Empty Re: Clashing Tribe

Post by littletoes101 5/10/2010, 9:14 pm

Name: Eagleflight
Appearance: Dark brown with white ears, white paws, white tail tip, and white chest. Dark blue eyes.
Personality: Snappish and often rude, she doesn't like many other wolves. She doesn't work well in teams.
Brothers: Dead
Sisters: Dead
Other Kin: None
Mate: None
Pups: None
Crush: None
History: Her history is unknown...she doesn't talk much about it.
Extra: None.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverHaunted 5/10/2010, 10:13 pm

Accepted ^_^ Deputy it is; first come first serve =P
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Clashing Tribe Siggy-It's name is Fawks. GO FAWKS!(Harry Potter freak =D)
Female Posts : 322

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down