The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club::

+5
MusicWritingLove
catbuster
Komoda
Miss_Alice
Sharkbait
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club:: - Page 4 Empty Re: ::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club::

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/29/2010, 9:59 am

I KNOW! D:

I'm currently on Max Ride fanfic. XD
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club:: - Page 4 Empty Re: ::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club::

Post by Sharkbait 5/29/2010, 10:03 am

...WHAT THE HECK IS MAX RIDE!?

...sorry, just REALLY confuzzled XP
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club:: - Page 4 1589::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club:: - Page 4 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/29/2010, 10:05 am

Maximum Ride is an epic book series. Very Happy
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/29/2010, 10:19 am

I found a nice TamakixHaruhi fanfic. :3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club:: - Page 4 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 5/29/2010, 12:29 pm

MusicWritingLove wrote:YAY! Very Happy Everyone comes over here in the end. Very Happy

Hamster home... XD
BLAHAHAHAHA!! I LOVED the hamster home thing, Tamaki you bring me to tears.

And I don't think they will make a second season...They usually only make two series when it follows the manga EXACTLY but it didn't so they won't. Because long running animes like bleach and naruto they followed the manga exactly, and naruto still isn't over, they are still making more to the manga and the anime.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/29/2010, 12:41 pm

I'd like another series, but I wouldn't want to have it go on forever, because that'd just be annoying.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/29/2010, 12:53 pm

Yeah. In a way, I like how it's a happy ending, rather than something which goes on and on. For stuff like that it'd also make it pretty annoying to write fanfiction. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club:: - Page 4 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 5/29/2010, 12:59 pm

Yeah, but I still like bleach. Even if it does go on for a thousand years.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/29/2010, 4:32 pm

There are some series that go on and on and on and because of that, it doesn't have any more funding so suddenly stops. -_-
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 5/30/2010, 6:58 pm

Well I don't think bleach or Naruto are ending any time soon...People still love them and they already have at least 200 episodes each. I like bleach (I don't like Naruto a whole lot though) and a lot of other people do to. So it still makes money and since it's still making money they will still give money.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 6/27/2010, 1:33 am

Tee hee, I've decided to rewatch this series, thanks to a brainwashing from a certain someone... XD

And aww, this is so great. ^^ I just realized what an amazing show Ouran is. It really is about not paying attention to what's on the outside, isn't it? Haruhi has such a beautiful view on life. :3 She doesn't care that people think she's a boy, or that... (Episode 2 spoiler; just in case)
Spoiler:
Because things like gender just don't matter to her. ♥ Gah, such a lovely series. I think she's upgraded to my favourite character. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/27/2010, 1:34 am

No one told me there was a club! :O

State your name: Ratty
Favorite character: Haruhi and Honey-senpai
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 7/14/2010, 3:10 pm

Honey is all evil. You turn your back, and...BAM! XD

I personally got p-r-e-t-t-y creeped out by him, but then I realised he was cute really. XD
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/15/2010, 3:13 am

Yeahh... He's so kawaii, though! And I love his relationship with Mori-senpai. cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 7/15/2010, 12:58 pm

I know! Honey is soo Kawaii, I found a website where you can buy an Usa-chun
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/15/2010, 11:16 pm

I read the first Ouran manga today. nod It was... eh. Razz If I hadn't watched the anime first I probably wouldn't even have been able to tell what was going on. Razz
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by ForeverHaunted 7/17/2010, 4:04 am

xD Mehhhh. I finished the anime yesterday and I'm on chapter, like, three of the manga XD
Bwahahahaha @_@

State your name: Silent =D
Favorite character: Hikaru Hitachiin o.o I can tell Seal&I are gonna have to compete.... ^-^
ForeverHaunted
ForeverHaunted
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

::The Ouran High School Host Club......Club:: - Page 4 Siggy-It's name is Fawks. GO FAWKS!(Harry Potter freak =D)
Female Posts : 322

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3606

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4