The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life

2 posters

Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life Empty Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/14/2010, 3:33 pm

No, I've never watched it. But I know that just about everyone on here is a Shinigami Queen.
Death Note: What I'm considering writing. I know exactly who's going to get it.
Not. Telling.
Everyone on here who knows me knows. In RL, any way. So.
Yeah.
I hate him. He's such a jerk it's not even funny. Screw the Death Note, I'm just going to strangle him in the middle of class.
But then he'll smile at me.
I want to kill him even more.
I love him.
This may seem like Dark Thoughts, but really, you have no idea what my Dark Thoughts are like. Ask Alice. She knows. She's sadly been on the receiving end.
This one is going to be short, just to warn you. It'll be more like an elite post than anything else.
Classes are shortened today, for the school performance of Trojan Follies at the end of the day. My friendses are in it! The choir, band, and orchestra are playing first.
(I went to see the first half last night.... So I'll be watching the whole thing today.)
On the note of last night, my friend Lyric is singing Bring Me To Life, and her mic failed last night. She had to sing really really loud. Stilll, no one heard her. (I wasn't there though. I had to leave.) POOR LYRIC!!! Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life 89908

So, um, yezzah.

"You ish shlower than a herd of sturtles stampeding through peanut butter in the middle of winter."

Yeah. I said it. Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life 483201

Dude, these smilies are awesome. I love them.
THANK YOU KIRI!!!!!

my allergies are acting up again. I haven't been sneezing as much, (Thank you Claritin) but it's still pretty bad. I can't breath through my nose, and my voice is all nasaly and crap. It sucks rocks.
Holy crap. My eyes just unfocused and I almost passed out.
Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life 89908 Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life 89908
Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life 545988
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/14/2010, 3:35 pm

Elite post for a blog.....
Sometimes I do elite blogs for a post....
Very Happy
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life SiggyMiyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life Empty Re: Miyu's Random Crayola: Death note of my life

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/16/2010, 6:14 pm

Lalalalalalalalalala I watched you while you did this blog.... creepy!
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down