The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you use pictures for your RP characters?

+3
Avé
Komoda
Doggiewriter23
7 posters

Go down

Where do you get RP Character pictures from?

Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Left100%Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Left1029%Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Right10 29% 
[ 2 ]
Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Left100%Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Left1057%Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Right10 57% 
[ 4 ]
Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Left1014%Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Right10 14% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 7

Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Empty Do you use pictures for your RP characters?

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/19/2010, 4:01 pm

Do you use pictures for your RP characters? If so, where do you get them from?
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1173

Back to top Go down

Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Empty Re: Do you use pictures for your RP characters?

Post by Komoda 5/19/2010, 4:23 pm

For the RP Charrie that I use most frequently, I got the pictures from either Photobucket or Google. I had to edit them a bit though because he's supposed to portray a character in his twenties, but he's actually 41. ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Do you use pictures for your RP characters? Empty Re: Do you use pictures for your RP characters?

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/19/2010, 5:00 pm

I always have trouble finding appropriate pictures on Photobucket but most are good.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/19/2010, 6:50 pm

I get all of mine from Caution 2.0. ^^
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/19/2010, 9:18 pm

I really don't use pictures. XD I rarely base characters' looks on anything, so yeah, and by the time I come up with stuff I figure it'll be pointless to even try finding a picture.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Do you use pictures for your RP characters? 1312Do you use pictures for your RP characters? 2412Do you use pictures for your RP characters? 3349Do you use pictures for your RP characters? 3548Do you use pictures for your RP characters? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/20/2010, 1:33 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:I really don't use pictures. XD I rarely base characters' looks on anything, so yeah, and by the time I come up with stuff I figure it'll be pointless to even try finding a picture.
Haha. I do now because I usually can only come up with "Blue Eyes. Short brown hair. 6''4" etc. So I just use a picture and I created these two Goth/Emo/Scene characters for my RP that liked each other(How odd) and when I used pictures, I created this REALLY REALLY long personalities for them.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/20/2010, 1:37 pm

I don't like using pictures. It doesn't matter, as I hardly RP anyway.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Do you use pictures for your RP characters? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 5/20/2010, 1:53 pm

Back when I was new to RP'ing, I would use them, but I pretty much always drew my own. I grew out of that phase when I started being too descriptive for my own good and could probably write several paragraphs worth of descriptions for my characters if I tried.
But I don't RP anymore.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 5/20/2010, 3:02 pm

I don't because of the fact I want to describe my characters, not to portray them with a picture. Razz It's so I can expand my vocab. and also so I can describe in the literal sense.
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggiewriter23 5/20/2010, 3:21 pm

MusicWritingLove wrote:I don't because of the fact I want to describe my characters, not to portray them with a picture. Razz It's so I can expand my vocab. and also so I can describe in the literal sense.
You lost me at "Literal" xD! Just kidding.

I usually can't come up with a good character description but if I use a picture. I create a personality like this:
She is very goth/Emo/Scene. You can tell that by the way she acts. She has very bad anger issues.
When she is really angry, she will cut herself either A) Around her wrist or B) around her ankle. She is trying desperately to get her Aunt to sign for her to get a couple tattoos.
History: Her family abandoned her when she was 6. She was forced to live with her aunt who really doesn't like her or care for her. So she turned Goth and hid and then she began to get very angry and one day, she just took a knife and cut herself on her hand.
The history really pops up too.
Doggiewriter23
Doggiewriter23
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down