The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Sparkly-town! .:{A Twilight-parody PRP}:.

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Welcome to Sparkly-town! .:{A Twilight-parody PRP}:. Empty Welcome to Sparkly-town! .:{A Twilight-parody PRP}:.

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/20/2010, 1:41 am

Maturity: Medium. A love triangle, pretty much. xD Common, right? ;D
Fantasy: Um, I'd say medium-ish. We have sparkly vampires(*-*) and werewolves, and that's about it.

Welcome To Sparkly-town!
Home to the world's most sparkliest vampires! They're good vampires, but they're bad vampires. Good-wise: They don't feed on human blood, they feed on animals. Bad-wise: They have Edward and they all sparkle in the sunlight.
Welcome to Forks, Washington! Home to some of the friendliest vampires in the world. Isabella Swan, has moved from Phoenix, Arizona, to Forks, Washington, to live with her Dad for a while. Charlie is excited to have Bella back, while Bella thinks of it in the opposite way. 'I mean, seriously. What fun can come out of a small-town filled with nothing but boring?'....Is what she appears like.

For Lightning and Wind only (:

Charries~
Winds':
Edward, Jasper, Rosalie, Sam, Paul, Quil, Esme & Charlie

Lightnings':
Alice, Bella, Jacob, Bella's Friends(For this, I'll just be like, "....said one of Bella's friends'.", Carlisle, and Emmett.

Last edited by Love_is_Lightning on 5/20/2010, 1:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 677

http://www.vfkforums.com/forums/member.php?u=3719

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Sparkly-town! .:{A Twilight-parody PRP}:. Empty Re: Welcome to Sparkly-town! .:{A Twilight-parody PRP}:.

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/20/2010, 1:43 am

(( Lmbo. Darling, you are epicly amazing. xD
" said one of Bella's friends... Very Happy ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Sparkly-town! .:{A Twilight-parody PRP}:. Empty Re: Welcome to Sparkly-town! .:{A Twilight-parody PRP}:.

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/20/2010, 1:45 am

((Why, thank you. *bows*
LOL. xDD Well, ahhaha. It's parody, isn't it? ;D You gonna pick your colors?))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/20/2010, 1:48 am

(( you're welcome.(;
xDD
I would, but really, it's hard to change colors on iPod so. D:<
& I'm pretty much online all of the time from it. :p
Of course when I can, I'll use Edward in Pink. Very Happy ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/20/2010, 1:50 am

((Rotflmbo!! xD Your officially awesome ;D oic, you can just get them another time, then. It doesn't matter that much x] You wanna start, or me?))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/20/2010, 1:58 am

(( Ahaha. Thank you.(; ))

Edward was sitting on a couch at his house, waiting for the sun to rise. He couldn't wait to go back to school 'cause he was bored & annoyed by Jasper Casper. So he stood there staring out the window -which was white with many flowers around it- like a weird princess waiting for a prince.

(( Good night! TTYL. (:
I'm actually a bit tired & think I'll go to bed. I'm going to the beach tomorrow with some friends & so I should wake up early. As they like to annoy me by beginning to call at 6 am. xD ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/20/2010, 2:06 am

((You're welcome [; && Rotfl, nice rhyme ;D))

Alice sighed, and walked over to Edward. "I'm bored!" She whined, sitting down in a chair a couple feet from the couch. "This is so boring! I just want to go to school." She had just fed earlier this morning, so she had nothing to do, really. She noticed Edward staring out the window. "What are you staring at, anyway?" She asked, even though she turned her head around to look out the window.

((xDD I'm actually pretty tired too. I'll ttyl [; Oh ahahahaha, niiiice. xD I do that to my best friend Very Happy She'll, like, fall asleep holding her phone, and I'll text her at like 6, and it'll start vibrating like crazy; LOL.))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/20/2010, 11:09 pm

Edward quickly jumped when he heard a voice. He hit the window, but of course since he was so strong, it didn't hurt him. He looked at her, then said, " The sun, to rise. I'm bored too. " he shrugged & then went up to his room.

Jasper came downstairs, & looked at Alice. His face incredibly pale & his eyes wide, like he had just actually seen a ghost. But get used to it, he always seemed like that. " Hello. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/21/2010, 2:42 am

((ROTFL!! xDDD You crack me up ;D))

Alice rolled her eyes as Edward went upstairs. "Jasper!" She said, getting up and walking over to him. "What's up?" She asked, tilting her head. He was looking especially pale for....him.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/21/2010, 1:05 pm

(( Lmbo. You too(; ))

Jasper looked at Alice & tilted his head too. He shrugged, " Nothing. How about you? " He sat on the couch quietly.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/21/2010, 9:53 pm

"Nothing, really." Alice said, shrugging, and joined him on the couch. "You look really pale, Jazz."
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/23/2010, 2:31 am

" Do I? " he said in a shocked tone. Then shrugged. " I thought it wasn't unusual. "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 3:01 am

Alice sighed. "Whatever." She said, getting up and starting to pace.

((Wanna skip to getting ready for school today? <_<"))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/23/2010, 9:46 pm

(( sure. xD ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 10:16 pm

Bella groaned, turning over. Great. Her first day at the new school, with Charlie. Her dad. Great. Just great. She sighed, getting up and out of bed. And then, she started getting ready for her first day of school.

((ROTFL, this is going to be funny xDDD))
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/23/2010, 10:20 pm

(( lolololwin. parodies are epic. xD ))

Charlie was already up at five in the morning. He called to Bella about an hour later from downstairs, " Bella, are you up already? "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 10:46 pm

(( XDD You know it. ))

"Yeah, I'm up!" Bella yelled back down. She went into the bathroom, quickly brushed her teeth, then hopped into the shower.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/23/2010, 10:49 pm

Charlie nodded, & kept drinking his coffee. " Tell me when you're ready then! " he shouted.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/23/2010, 11:28 pm

Bella turned the water off, getting out of the shower. She quickly got dressed, brushing her hair in the process, and then headed downstairs. "'Kay. Breakfast, then I'm ready to go." She said, scanning the refrigerator.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/23/2010, 11:44 pm

Charlie nodded, " There are waffles by the toaster. They have peanut butter & all. " he said.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/24/2010, 9:13 pm

Bella nodded, walking over to the toaster and quickly eating the waffles, " 'Kay, I'm off." She said, grabbing her coat and walking outside to her car, and starting it up. It took a few tries, but finally it started and she drove to school.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/25/2010, 8:23 pm

Charlie waved goodbye at Bella & kept reading the newspaper. Like a good ol' officer. Now he needed a donut...

Edward saw it was time to go to school. " Hey guys! It's time to go to school. " he said, coming from upstairs.

(( i love the pink . :'D ))
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/25/2010, 11:11 pm

((ROTFL!!!!! xDDD))

Alice nodded, slowly bouncing her way down the steps, also. "Yay!" She said, clapping. Back to school~. She suddenly froze, stopping. She was having a vision-she knew it instantly.

((xDDD Lol))

Last edited by Love_is_Lightning on 5/27/2010, 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 5/25/2010, 11:52 pm

(( Lmbo. You're too funny. xDD ))

Jasper came behind them, then noticed Alice had suddenly froze. " What's wrong? " he asked her.

Edward looked at both of them too, " Alice! What is it! Is it a vision?! "
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Lightning 5/27/2010, 11:14 pm

Alice nodded slightly, then focused deeper on the vision. "It's...this new girl..." She said, thinking. She scrunched her eyebrows together, making one of those weird \/'s. She thought for a second, until the vision ended. She looked up, and over at Jasper. "Wow, that was weird." She muttered.
Love_is_Lightning
Love_is_Lightning
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next