The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- ::

4 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- ::

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 1:46 am

I am now starting to reconsider math's place in my brain as my favorite subject. -.-

I mean, the class itself is (usually) pretty good. But I am not looking forward to this test. At all.

Anyway. School was okay today, I guess. It was just barely drizzling in the morning. The girls were running around in a panic with their binders over their heads, like, "OMG, it's raining, letmeinletmeinletmein!" I walked with no hood on and barely got wet. Rolling Eyes In Math we learned about parabolas. It started raining harder during class, and Mr. D let us stay in a little longer to keep working on our assignment and made the other class stand out in the rain. xD

On Tuesday in JS, the rabbi was like, "If you don't do current events for Thursday, don't even bother coming to class!" So today was the first time ever that no one forgot. And she just collected them and we listened to a completely pointless talk by a British history teacher who lives in Israel. Um. huh

First period Humanities we started watching Glory, which is a movie about the 54th Massachusetts regiment, which was the first African-American regiment in the Civil War.

Lunch I started reading The Emperor's Code (39 Clues #8), but the beginning didn't make any sense, and now I'm wondering if I actually ever finished the seventh... I thought I did, but... huh Oh, and by the time I'd finished eating, the clouds had disappeared and it was suddenly so hot that I could actually see the rain evaporating from the deck. o.0

Second period Humanities and Hebrew were finishing Glory. It was pretty good, actually. Sad, though. D:

Recess I read, and listened to Aaron, Aaron, and Noah argue about whether the Confederates should be considered Americans. xD It was really hilarious, because none of them really understood what the others were saying. Then they suddenly all turned and walked away, and Mr. T suggested that they have a shootout with his musket tomorrow. xD Too bad he only has one and he's out of ammunition. rolleyes

Computers was AWESOME. Since Aaron and I are the only eighth graders in the class, and the seventh graders are in Oregon this week, it was really empty and really quiet and it was soooooo nice. Very Happy Plus, Elizabeth showed us her new iPad, and she let Aaron take out his iPod and show us this awesome app called Pocket God. I bought it after school but I can't figure out how to work it. xD Anyway, in the class I started out by working on the UNIX tutorials some more, but I forgot everything I learned last time, since it was two weeks ago, so she showed me this site (just Google 'PhotoshopStar') with some really cool Photoshop tutorials and I did those instead. Very Happy

Then I took the bus to the library, requested the next two DN mangas and the BB case novel, and asked if they had a teen volunteer program... Of course, it's only for upcoming 6-8 graders. -.- So I walked home and got online, and then I searched the ENTIRE HOUSE for my seventh grade math binder. Where was it?

...In my backpack, of course. GAHHHH. D: And it didn't even help. xP Too... much... math... -brain explodes-

Oh yeah, and I did a little shadowing on Mikami, and it looks... not great. -.- I'm hoping it'll look a little better once it's done...
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- ::

Post by Sharkbait 5/28/2010, 10:34 am

*Whips binder* BAD BINDER! BAD!

*Gives cookie* I'm excited about Mikami. I can't believe I just said that, he being one of my least favorite characters xD

But I'm excited to see how you do him though xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 1589:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- ::

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 10:35 am

xD

Ooh! -noms cookie-

Thanks... I have a feeling he's gonna turn out looking like a guy with green hair that got attacked by black paintballs, though... Razz
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/28/2010, 12:47 pm

I don't think so....*Hides paintball gun*

Oh, check this out. It's a conversation between me and Smog.

Smog: That was worse than ice cream mixed with mashed potatos!
Me: *Hides ice potatos*

Now I might make some REAL ice potatos xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 1589:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 7:15 pm

o.0

Wowww. xD I saw the ice potatoes part and I was confused but too lazy to go back and read your conversation. rolleyes

And how does that work...?
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 7:37 pm

Oooooh. I really want the BB book, but I really don't want to resort to an interlibrary loan . . . xD Tell me if it's good!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 5/27/10 :: Math overload -brain explodes- :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 11:24 pm

I will. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 5/29/2010, 10:34 am

Computers sounds fun. ^^

I want to read that BB book. My friends have it, but there's kind of a problem and I can't really borrow it from them, so... xD

Oh! I wanna see that Mikami picture!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/29/2010, 2:58 pm

Not usually. Dx I mean, it is, but the seventh graders are soooooo irritating. xP

Aww. Does your library have it?

I'm not done yet. no
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down