The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Successes!

2 posters

Go down

My Successes! Empty My Successes!

Post by acruisie 5/28/2010, 8:24 pm

I am entering the teenage faze, so I will not be entering contests as much! Well I have entered many contests, won prizes in three, and the others I kind of won

I have entered the program Reflections twice. I come up with the good idea after it is over. Both times, I went to district

Last year, the entire grade entered an arbor day contest! My essay, called Trees: Everyday Heroes, won! I won a tree whoopee!

Last Christmas, I entered a contest in the newspaper. My mother won the grand prize, and I won first place in my age category! I won a $30 certificate to a fast food place!

And my latest one, a few weeks ago, I won a contest called The Vet that Saved My Pet! It was only two hundred words, but I still won! $20! I wrote about a phoenix. If there are any free on-line contests, please PM me!
acruisie
acruisie
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

My Successes! Siggy
My Successes! Siggy
My Successes! Siggy
My Successes! Siggy

My Successes! Siggy

Please click my adopts!

Female Posts : 136

Back to top Go down

My Successes! Empty Re: My Successes!

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 9:52 pm

:3 Oooh, congrats on winning those contests! The Vet that Saved My Pet sounds like a really cool story. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

My Successes! 1312My Successes! 2412My Successes! 3349My Successes! 3548My Successes! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum