The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed.

3 posters

Go down

Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. Empty Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed.

Post by Silver 5/28/2010, 9:42 pm

Oookay. So, I just read the Hunger Games. And Catching Fire. In a day. Sooooo good. -giggles- I'll shut up now.

Anyway, I wanted to do a Hunger Games type RP. Something schemey, and fantastical, and suspenseful, and full of romance and adventure and some violence.

So, I was thinking, it could be like 400 years after the original Hunger Games and Panem. Some of the Capitol people have survived World War III (or maybe 4 or 5...), and they've just established a country like Panem, called something like Meran. (Capitol people were not clever when they came up with the name.) The continent of North America has merged with South America, Eurasia and Africa (Australia and Antarctica are still separate), and there are 14 Districts. Almost like it was originally. And, they've just started up the Hunger Games again, more for the Capitol's amusement than punishment this time. But the Games are still violent, still hard fought...and still unpredictable.

I hope you got that all. So...anyone up for it?
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. Siggy
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. Empty Re: Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed.

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 10:04 pm

:3 I wanna do it! I wanna do it!

But, er, I can be really bad at replying quickly to things, so you don't have to accept me. xDD You can look for somebody else first.

And I can be semi-elite/elite, but it really depends on what your description of the terms are. As it is, my current replies are usually all at least three-liners, and frequently higher, depending on how many characters I'm playing and the level of the person I'm RPing with. nod As for quality . . . well, the grammar and spelling are correct. Unless I do something on accident. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 1312Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 2412Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 3349Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 3548Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. Empty Re: Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed.

Post by Silver 5/28/2010, 10:25 pm

Yay! Don't worry, I'm not hugely fast either. I'd love to do it with you Shadow!

Three lines is fine by me. My posts are usually longer than that, sometimes 600 words (not usually) but more often one or two paragraphs.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/28/2010, 10:39 pm

^^ Okai, cool! Yeah, I can easily match a bigger length, too, so I don't think that'll be any sort of problem. :3 I'll give you an example of my best, in the link below. xD
https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/humanoids-f18/mind-rain-t483-320.htm#223397

So how are we gonna start the roleplay off? How many characters each, what's the location gonna be, stuff like that?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 1312Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 2412Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 3349Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 3548Semi-elite/Elite PRP partner needed. 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/28/2010, 11:18 pm

Here's my example: https://shadowsowner888.forumotion.net/private-roleplays-f69/bloodofmyblood-t5132.htm#294649

Um, well the background info is up there. So we have that up. But I think we should lower it to maybe ten Districts, so we have ten characters each. That seems like a lot, but choose a couple main ones, cause the others will die. Obviously.

Then, we'll need the stylists, and I think one Game Master each. Just so we have equal control over the games. Because this is the 1st Games, there are no mentors. Once the Games are over, if we want to continue on, we can create characters in the Districts like Kat's sister Prim, Gale, etc.

Where exactly? Um...would you like to decide on the arena?
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/29/2010, 12:45 pm

Exquisite, darling. :O

All right, that sounds cool! ^^ Hmm . . . do we need to put as much work into the stylists and Game Masters? Like, if I wanna make a better character, it takes me a long time, but I don't wanna do that if they're just characters that I'll play a couple times throughout and not bother with otherwise. Maybe just a basic personality for the game master and main stylist, at least, and we can just play the other stylists on the moment and not really worry about them? xD

Hmm . . . arenaarena . . . let's dump em in a big dangerous swamp! evil Or, well, maybe at least? There could be toxic fumes and swamp creatures and bogs you can sink into and die in. :O
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/29/2010, 1:58 pm

ME ME ME!!! I love the Hunger games!!!
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 2:52 pm

Sweetee-- I dunno how it would work out with three people... Just saying.

Shadow-- No, I think a lot of our characters can be just basic personalities and descriptions, and the rest will be minor, fluff characters. Just pick a couple favorites, and develop them.

Hey, that's a cool arena! Lots of mutts... Where would we put the Cornucopia? On a little island in the middle of the swamp?
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 3:01 pm

You could do one with me, and one with Shad
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 4:13 pm

True, true. So, do you want to do one where it's like Katniss and Peeta never existed? And the Hunger Games are still going?
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 4:16 pm

Mmkay, that's fine.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 4:26 pm

Alright. Do you want me to make the thread, or do you want to do it?
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 4:30 pm

Could you??
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 4:42 pm

Yep. I'll let you know when it's done.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 5:26 pm

Mmkay, thanks! Very Happy
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 5:30 pm

It's done! The title's pretty obvious.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/30/2010, 5:31 pm

Mmkay, going to look
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/31/2010, 6:17 pm

Silver wrote:Sweetee-- I dunno how it would work out with three people... Just saying.

Shadow-- No, I think a lot of our characters can be just basic personalities and descriptions, and the rest will be minor, fluff characters. Just pick a couple favorites, and develop them.

Hey, that's a cool arena! Lots of mutts... Where would we put the Cornucopia? On a little island in the middle of the swamp?

Mkay, cool. :3

Yes yes, that sounds good. Very Happy Surrounded with muck, of course, with . . . some kind of crocodile muttation hiding in there?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down