The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expecto Patronum-Septasempra

2 posters

Go down

Expecto Patronum-Septasempra Empty Expecto Patronum-Septasempra

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/31/2010, 11:46 pm

Maturity: Kissing and dating.
Fantasy: Wizards

Hogwarts. What you've dreamed about for ages. And now you are finally here.

Griffindor
Harry Potter [E]
Hermione Granger [E]
Ron Weasley [A]
Amanda Noelle [A]

Ravenclaw

Hufflepuff

Slytherin
Draco Malfoy [E]
Arielle Henrika [E]
Medusa Silvertounge [A]

Other
Ginny Weasley [A]
Minerva McGonagall [E]
Albus Dumbledore [A]

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 6/1/2010, 6:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Expecto Patronum-Septasempra Siggy
Expecto Patronum-Septasempra SiggyExpecto Patronum-Septasempra Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Expecto Patronum-Septasempra Empty Re: Expecto Patronum-Septasempra

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 12:02 am

I quietly climbed aboard the train to Hogwarts, feeling like the luckiest girl in the world. For such a long time, I had been picked on for being different adn strange, unique and odd. And finally, the secret had come out- I was a witch. Not one of the evil ones from stories, but a person with magic powers. And now I was being shipped off to Hogwarts, where I could be with people just like me.
It so totally rocked.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/1/2010, 1:50 pm

I boarded the train to Hogwarts on platform nine and three-quarters for the first time. Oh my gosh! This was my dream coming true right before my eyes. I was a witch and I had been accepted to u. I could wait to start classes, and I thoroughly hoped that I would be put into Slytherin. That had always been my favorite house. I mentally squealed, feeling as if I were floating on a cloud. I wasn't mean like some Slytherins, but I was quick and cunning when I had to be. I hoped that would be enough.

Now on the train, I stored my trunk and found a compartment to sit in that wasn't completely full yet. I wondered if all witches and wizards felt like this when they first arrived at Hogwarts?

(Quick question, while I'm thinking of it; Do rps count towards the TwigWriSum amount? xD)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 2:45 pm

[Yup. Expecto Patronum-Septasempra Icon_biggrin]

I stared out the window blankly until someone sat down in my compartment. "Hi- I'm Amanda." I smiled at the red-haired boy. "Ronald Weasley." He introduced himself. I shook the boy's hand as a girl came into the compartment. "I'm Amanda." I repeated, brushing a strand of hair away and giving her a wide smile. "And this is Ron. What's your name?" I asked her, twiddling my thumbs in my lap. I totally couldn't wait to get to Hogwarts- I was finally escaping the normal world to fo here, and it was going to be completly amazing. I wanted to go already, to reach the magical place known as Hogwarts Castle. I knew it was all it was worked up be and more. I couldn't wait.

[The girl is your character. Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/1/2010, 3:03 pm

I flashed a grin at the other two. "My name is Arielle, it's a pleasure to meet both of you. What house are you planning to get into?" I asked curiously, right before a girl with bushy hair walked into the compartment along with a boy that I already knew. The boy had platinum blond hair matched with aristocratic features, gray eyes, and a smirk set upon his face. "Draco," I smiled. I'd met him on the platform earlier and found out that he too was hoping to get into Slytherin. I nodded towards the bushy haired girl, "We were just introducing ourselves. I'm Arielle, by the way."

Draco kept the smirk on his face, "I'm Draco, obviously," he almost sneered.

"Oh, well my name's Hermione. I heard that the best house to get into is Gryffindor, isn't it?" she had asked a question, but said it more as if it were a fact.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 3:17 pm

[don't forget, you play Harry as well-BTW, how 'bout having Draco go into another compartment and talk to the character I'm about to make?]

"Well, I really want to get into Griffindor, but I wouldn't mind Ravenclaw." I grinned. "I don't know if I'm brave enough for Griffindor, though- that's the only thing." I bit my lip nervously as the other two walked in. "Hi Draco, Hermione- it's great to meet you all." I kept a smile on my face as everyone kept coming into our compartment- now it consisted of Ron, me, Arielle, Draco, and Hermione. It probably wouldn't be able to hold many more people before we all got claustrophobic. "So, what house do you want to get it, Arielle?" I asked her.
Ron stood up and joined the conversation. "I'm Ron, by the way- I hope to get into Griffindor. My whole family has been in that house, so I'm almost like a shoo-in." Amanda laughed at that, still talking with all the others about houses and such.
Medusa Silvertounge was sitting in a compartment by herself, drawing pictures of snakes in her notebook. She was finally on the way to Hogwarts, and couldn't wait to show off her abilities. As well as being a witch, she had many other interesting talants.
Such as Parseltounge.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/1/2010, 3:53 pm

I shrugged, "Slytherin would be my first choice, but Gryffindor is a definite second," I nodded and sat down on one of the booth seats with Hermione next to me. The compartment was getting awfully crowded now. "Everyone seems to think all Slytherins are mean, but I beg to differ. I don't know, something about that house appeals to me," I replied, crossing my legs. We should probably get changed into our uniforms soon. We had to be at least half way to Hogwarts, right?

Draco soon became bored with this crowd and sneaked out of the compartment door without anyone seeming to notice. He made his way to another compartment that was seemingly empty, until he noticed a girl sitting there. He sat down without a word of introduction and looked out of the train window.

Hermione was babbling about how great Gryffindor was when Harry tediously slid the door open. "Er... hi," he mumbled, somewhat embarrassed. He was new to the wizarding world just like Arielle and Hermione. "I'm Harry Potter."
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 6:16 pm

"Yeah, I hate stereotypes." I rolled my eyes and smiled. "I really hope I get into Griffindor. From what I've read about it, it seems like the best." I was twirling a strand of hair around my finger as we talked. "I really hope we get to change soon- I'm so eager to get my robes on." I looked at the folded black fabric on my lap and felt a little jump of excitement at the prospect of finally seeing it on. "I can't believe I'm a wizard! I mean, my life's always been mostly normal... and now look!" I started bouncing up and down in my seat. "I can't wait!"
Medusa was speaking Parseltounge to herself as she doodled snakes intertwining with each other. She held a silver pen in her hand and a green sheet of paper in the other- if you can't tell, she was an obvious Slytherin, even though she hadn't technically been sorted. But her parents would take her out of Hogwarts unless she got into Slytherin- but, really, a girl drawing silver snakes on green paper that could speak Parseltounge? Natural Slytherin.
When Draco walked in, she looked up for a second, and then went back to her drawings. "I'm Medusa." She said absentmindly, drawing more silver snakes on the page. "What's your name?" She drew a hissing tounge and began another one.
The name Harry Potter sounded vaugly familiar. "I think I've heard that name somewhere...." I began, but Ron beat me to it. "You're Harry Potter?! Do you really have the scar?" He asked eagarly. I looked at Arielle with a confused look. What scar? My face said. But I wasn't one to be rude, so I stood up and smiled. "Hiya, Harry. I'm Amanda, that's Ron, Hermione and Arielle." I pointed to everyone in turn and then let Ron continue to gush to Harry. "What are they talking about?" I whispered to Arielle. I had grown up like a Muggle, not a wizard-- so I was very out of this conversation.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/1/2010, 10:38 pm

"Tell me about it," I laughed and nodded back to her in agreement. "I know, I can't wait! I feel like I'm finally following my dreams. I always believed in the supposed 'supernatural' and things." I fiddled with the black fabric laying on my lap that was my robes. They would feel incomplete though until I acquired the Slytherin colors on them.

Draco looked over her with mild curiosity when he heard her speaking Parseltongue. "I'm Draco, Draco Malfoy. You're speaking Parseltongue then are you?" he cocked an eyebrow with an amused look on his face. He looked over at her doodle and observed that she was drawing snakes. "So you hope to be a Slytherin then, I'm guessing? I don't know why they would bother putting me through that though, everyone knows when they see a Slytherin and you will definitely be one, no question." He nodded approvingly.

Hermione was practically gasping like a fish, "You're the Harry Potter? You're in all of the wizarding history books! Ooh, it must be amazing to be so widely known!" she gushed very much unlike her usual self. Well, it wasn't every day you met someone like Harry Potter.

I shrugged and leaned in towards Amanda, lowering my voice as I spoke. "I don't know very much about him. I'm a Muggle-born. However, I know that he defeated like, the most dangerous wizard of all time when he was only a baby," I explained excitedly. "Harry's the only one that's ever survived him. They call the wizard You-Know-Who, but his name is Voldemort."

Harry's cheeks reddened. He wasn't used to being the center of attention. Actually, he wasn't used to being the center of anything. He sat down next to the red-haired boy named Ron. "Well, I guess I am. And uh... yeah, I have a scar," he pulled up his black bangs so that everyone in the compartment had a good enough view of the lightning shaped scar on his forehead.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/1/2010, 11:11 pm

[Imma be gone till Monday, okay? So don't freak out when there's no reply. xD]

"I know what you mean. I really want to get there, like, NOW." I bounced up and down in my seat some more as I thought about how much fun Hogwarts was going to be. People just like me, casting bunches of spells, flying brooms, reading spellbooks... I mean, I had read books about wizards and witches, but I had never imagined I might actually be on. And now here I was, on a train to Hogwarts, about to learn how to do all these types of spells and enchantments, charms and whatnot. I wanted to get there. NOW.
"I mean, I've read books on this stuff, but I never imagined..." I looked off into the distance, a huge smile brewing on my face. "And now I'm here, on a train to learn how to do magic, and it won't go fast enough, and... and..." I giggled, very hyper now. "Sorry, I get hyper a lot."
Medusa didn't look up from her drawings, but replied anyway. "No, I'm speaking Parseltounge? I thought it was German!' She snapped, always one to be sarcastic and, well, snappy. "And I'm drawing snakes because I'm a third year Ravenclaw, duh! Use your brain if you have one, please." She hissed, drawing a perfect serpentine S and drawing the Slytherin crest around it. "I agree with you though- I'm an obvious choice for Slytherin. If I get into any other house, my parents are pulling me out of Hogwarts and teaching me at home, which I find a suitable solution. I'd rather not be in any of the other houses anyway." She finished the Slytherin crest which she then turned around and showed the boy. "See? I can draw this with my eyes closed." And, just to prove it, she shut her eyes and began to draw. In three minutes, there was a perfect Slytherin crest next to the first. "I've beenm practicing since I was five."
"Um..." I began. "This probably sounds like a stupid question because you're apparently world widely known by wizards, but... what exactly did you do? I'm sorry, I didn't grow up as a wizard." I was blushing deep red at this time, and Ron's comments weren't helping. "You don't know who Harry Potter is? Gosh, did you grow up under a rock or something? He's the most famous wizard in history, along with Dumbledore and You-Know-Who!" I gave him a blank look. "You have a lot to learn."
I looked at his scar when he showed it and gave a little gasp. "Um... Harry..." I mumbled, lifting my own bangs up. Showing right there was a lightning scar of my own.

[DUNDUNDUUUUUUUUUUUUN. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/3/2010, 12:10 am

I giggled and played with my hair in impatience. These people seemed plenty nice, but I was too excited to really in interested in anything other than getting to Hogwarts. "It's okay, I'm pretty hyper right now also. I don't know about you, but I think that we both have plenty reason to be hyper." I tapped my crossed leg eagerly and fiddled with the black robes in my lap. "I mean, really. This feels so much like a dream."

"You wouldn't snap at me in such a way if you knew who my parents were and what I could do to you!" Draco hissed angrily. "Besides, how was I supposed to know that you knew you were speaking Parseltongue! Voldemort didn't know what Parseltongue was when he came to Hogwarts and I don't know occlumency," he snuffed and narrowed his eyes at this girl. Who did she think she was speaking to him like that? No one spoke to a Malfoy like that and got away with it!

My eyes widened to about double their normal size when I saw the identical scars on their foreheads. The others must have thought pretty much along the lines of what I was thinking because Hermione looked thoroughly surprised and even Harry's face looked stunned.

"W-What? You have the scar, too? Who are you?" Harry demanded at once. He'd never expected to meet anyone who had an identical scar, let alone someone who he'd met on his way to wizarding school of all places! He'd completely disregarded her questions to him. He needed to find out how this girl had gotten a scar that so closely matched his own.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/7/2010, 10:16 pm

[I.]
[Am.]
[BACK.]

"Oh, lookie, someone knows their villians. Great job, I'm sure you'll be accepted into preschool!" Medusa laughed, drawing even more snakes. "Trust me, Draco, whatever your family can do to me... well, let's just say... ah, let's not spoil the surprise." She laughed maniacally as she drew. "But I do rather enjoy you, DRaco. You amuse me." She smiled, still drawing snakes until she ran out of space. "Well, darn. Here- happy birthday." She said sarcastically, shoving the paper at Draco and pulling a silver sheet out, as well as a green pen. "You can hang that on your fridge and tell your parents that you found someone that can draw better than they can. Of course, that's usually the case." She was drawing Draco now, a very quick, sketchy portrait, but extraordinary for an eleven year old. "And here's your profile." She handed him the paper with him as well, knowing it looked like he was looking in the mirror.
I stepped back at his harsh tone, sitting on the seat with a hurt expression on my face. "I don't know who I am." I whispered quietly, as if I was admitting something. "I was just told to come here. I didn't know why. I never believed in wizards and now I'm here. I thought you might know, since you have the scar." I was looking down at my knees now, and then I looked back up at Harry with tears in my eyes. "I'm not sure who I am. I don't know why I have lightning on my head. The only thing I know is that I was told to come here, and when you had the scar... I thought you might know. I'm sorry for bothering you." I whispered, taking my bag and opening the door. "I'll see you at Hogwarts, Harry. I'll go see if I can find someone else who might know who I am." And with that, I turned into the corridor on the train and started walking to an empty compartment.
The second I sat down, I burst into tears. I had messed absolutly everything up. That was probably my one chance to find out who I was, and I completly blew it. I was such a blithering idiot! I leaned my head against the window, tears running down my cheeks as I looked out the window in hope. "Will anybody know who I am here? Or am I just as hopeless as I was in the other world? Doesn't anybody understand?" I whispered as my owl nipped at my fingers that were lying in the cage. "Not now, Hunter." I whispered, leaning my head against his cage. "Why do I blow everything? He might have known. And now I'll never find out."

[Duuude. Harry needs to follow me. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/24/2010, 8:45 pm

Draco stood up, kicked her shin and left the compartment without another word. He didn't need to take that from her. Who did she think she was?! So she could speak Parseltongue! Big whoop! He strode into a completely empty compartment and sad down muttering about how very much he wanted to curse that girl for talking to him like that. No one talked to a Malfoy that way! Yes, he suddenly though, I should curse her. After all, he had never claimed to play by the rules and this opportunity was just too good to resist. And so, he started plotting her demise.

Harry immediately followed the unusual girl. He hadn't met to upset her at all, he'd just been undoubtedly surprised... and with much good reason. He was said to have been the only individual with a scar shaped as a lightning bolt. He had never really liked the scar as it was right smack in the middle of his forehead and constantly needed to be covered up and was also paining him more and more often. Who could this girl be? He wondered. C-could she possibly be some sort of family? Or maybe they were completely unrelated... The many possibilities made his head spin a bit he chased after her. The others were no doubt completely dumbfounded at what was going on at the moment. He wasn't even sure himself.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 6/24/2010, 11:23 pm

Idiot. He was just like the others of his kind- stuck-up, snobbish, concerned for looks and not brains. Of course, Medusa had both, but she didn't boast. She continued drawing snakes on the paper, flipping her black hair with- guess what?- silver and green streaks behind her as she kept sketching. After she had drawn about a hundred Slytherin crests and about two hundred snakes, she started to sletch the view outside- the rain, the rolling hills and farmlands- and then what she thought Hogwarts would look like, from what she had read and her parents had told her and the pictures she had seen.
The picture of Hogwarts was done in a half hour- an abnormally long time for her, but she had nothing to base it off except her imagination, so it was acceptable. She stuck the drawing into her notebook, leaning with her back against the window and her feet stretched out comfortably. She was content with her drawing, the train, and life.
Except that pesky Malfoy boy kept popping into her thoughts. He was annoying, but much like her. Hmmm... interesting. What would she have done if she was him? Probably curse her. Wait... oh, crud. If Malfoy cursed her on the first day of Hogwarts, well... let's just say, his family might not have much to be proud of anymore.
"What do you want?" I asked quietly as I saw him in the hallway, wiping my eyes and opening the compartment door. I had changed into my robes before he came, and was now wearing a black robe with the Hogwarts crest, a white dress shirt, a black tie also having the Hogwarts crest, a gray overshirt, and a skirt. It was the normal uniform for Hogwarts, except the Hogwarts crest would be replaced with our house crest, if I had heard correctly. I wouldn't know, of course, being raised as a normal child. "I'm sorry for running off like that, by the way- I just thought you might know more than I did about this, and I over react a lot." I smiled sheepishly as I leaned back against the window and opened a Chocolate Frog- which proceeded to jump out the window. I was about to throw away the wrapper as well (in the trash can, though, not the window) when I saw something move. It looked like there was something hard at teh bottom of the flimsy wrapper... a card? It had a man with a long beard on it and was labeled 'Albus Dumbledore.' I read the back and then slid it into my pocket- I'd ask someone about it later.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content