The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about?

+17
minimaid
amrgirl
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Kiriana Shadeweaver
littletoes101
Arianna
Jinx
Akeria
rattyjol
Sharkbait
Dark Fairytales
shadowsowner888
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Hyro201
Cyn431
Vaneskera
MusicWritingLove
21 posters

Go down

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Empty Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about?

Post by MusicWritingLove 6/1/2010, 4:27 pm

I've got mine about a girl called Tammy who wakes up in the middle of a desert and doesn't know who she is or anything. It's just had a major turning point. XD

So, what's yours about?
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Empty Re: Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about?

Post by Vaneskera 6/1/2010, 5:39 pm

Mine's about a girl whose brother just died.
Vaneskera
Vaneskera
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? ?total=50000&sofar=14373&base=2
Female Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Empty Re: Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about?

Post by Cyn431 6/1/2010, 5:46 pm

Mine's about a girl who escapes an illegal CIA laboratory with major side effects from the drugs the scientists gave her, and she has to run away, with newly found friends with similar issues, from the merciless FBI and CIA agents that are out to keep the issue from being exposed.

I intend this to turn into the greatest Language Arts book ever, as all the others are boring realistic fiction things that are all emotion and no science. Razz xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/1/2010, 6:00 pm

Thanks. Very Happy Yours sounds like it could get really interesting, since a lot of things can be terrible about a lockdown, especially on the last day, double especially if something goes wrong.

Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Hyro201 6/1/2010, 6:03 pm

Mine will be about A 16 yr boy who is fighting a deadly virus that has wiped out most of the worlds population. the story will be going back and forth between his jumbled memories of the past and his limited future.
Hyro201
Hyro201
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Male Posts : 743

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 6/1/2010, 7:36 pm

Mine's about these four kids who go on a fieldtrip to a volcano, fall in a fiery pit, and get special powers. :3 Then an evil guy comes and tries to capture them. Very Happy
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Siggy Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Siggy Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Siggy Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/1/2010, 10:46 pm

Right now, I'm working on a story about a girl with a crappy life. And she's struggling between being selfish or just protecting her siblings no matter how much pain it causes her. I'm actually basing it on a dream I had, about a girl who somehow turned into a wolf and decided to stay with this pack she found, despite her human life. nod So yes, she's gonna get magically turned into a wolf sometime.

Then there's also the David and Lyssa story, which I'd already started . . . which is similar, I guess. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 1312Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 2412Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3349Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3548Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/1/2010, 11:26 pm

I haven't exactly planned this out yet, and can't start it yet, but it is basically about a girl who's mother dies, and she goes through her mother's closet before moving to her Aunt and Uncle's house and she finds a bunch of letters from her father, whom her mother told was dead. Apparently he had been working at a place called Neep Incorporated where they build illegal nulear weapons and tell everyone that they are simply researching them. =]

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 6/2/2010, 12:07 am; edited 2 times in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? DN41
Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 6/1/2010, 11:41 pm

It's a fanfiction-by-the-author-but-still-a-fanfiction-or-somthing-I-like-talking-like-this thing for my unnamed book xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 1589Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/2/2010, 12:03 am

I'm not totally sure yet... I haven't actually started on the story itself... -looks around innocently-
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Akeria 6/2/2010, 6:06 am

Mine is about this violinist who's extremely wealthy, and her parents die, but she doesn't inherit any of the money, and she's forced to live on the streets of New York City.
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 6/2/2010, 6:29 am

Mine is a poetry and art book *Nods* I'm using roleplaying as part of my goal, cause poetry books don't get that long.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/2/2010, 10:13 am

Mine's about a girl who goes to this summer camp and it's creepy there.

I'm only 3,350 words in. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/2/2010, 12:41 pm

Mine's about a teenage dog who meets the dog of her dreams and tries to get their owners together.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 6/2/2010, 4:11 pm

Boy, girl and angel/fairy/winged humanoid/thing have magical powers and are fleeing from a corrupt government that are hunting them down for a new science project (basically like what would probably happen if an alien ever stumbled upon our humble planet earth).

I haven't even started yet, I'm waiting 'till school's out. Heck, I don't even know what the boy or girl's names are. Angelfairywingedhumanoidthing (that's fun to type) is called Enigma, but she's a freaking angelfairywingedhumanoidthing, and the others are relatively normal so they need normal names. I'm not good with normal names.
I am doing bits and pieces of planning at the moment though. Unfortunately I don't have much more thought out than that first sentence of my post. >.<
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 6/2/2010, 9:20 pm

Mine is about a girl that's in love with her best guy friend. (cliche, I know. XD) And she writes a blog every week, and then it accidently gets left open when she's venting, and she saves it to her website...

That's all I have so far. I'm working on characters and trying to figure out what happens after some people read the post. (I haven't start writing yet...T.T)

But, I also have to work on some unfinished stories...So... yeah. I have a lot to this summer that involves writing.
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by amrgirl 6/3/2010, 4:29 pm

Besides other random things, my (hopefully) main one is about a girl who moves, with her mother and siblings, to a new school. She develops a crush on a guy who would never like her, and she has to take care of her siblings since her mother is never there.
(Yes, I know it's very cliche.)
amrgirl
amrgirl
Published Author
Published Author

Female Posts : 3651

Back to top Go down

Post by minimaid 6/3/2010, 9:06 pm

My story has yet to be made. xD

I'll tell you when I start it.
minimaid
minimaid
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/4/2010, 9:45 pm

I'm continuing a fanfic!
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaneskera 6/5/2010, 10:03 am

I've decided not to do the one I talked about earlier, because it fave me writers block. I'm not working on a fanfiction.
Vaneskera
Vaneskera
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? ?total=50000&sofar=14373&base=2
Female Posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Post by Mouse 6/5/2010, 4:49 pm

Mine is about me finding myself. :3
Mouse
Mouse
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Siggy
Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Siggy
Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? SiggySho...what's your TwigWriSum about? SiggySho...what's your TwigWriSum about? Siggy
Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by xSophiexx16 6/13/2010, 3:48 am

Mine's about a girl named Genevieve Uent. And that's all I really know. Very Happy
I think she might go to some Wonderlandish type place, but so far the plot isn't known. I'm just writing about her life right now and showing her cleverness.
xSophiexx16
xSophiexx16
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3918Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3919Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 4122Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 4123Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 4121Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 2005Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 4120Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 1703Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 1704Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3920Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 1770Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3918Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 3916Sho...what's your TwigWriSum about? 1697
Female Posts : 1778

Back to top Go down

Post by iGeek 7/6/2010, 2:17 pm

(Okay... I started late. xP)

Well, all I'm going to say about mine is that it's based on a play my friends and I wrote. Smile
iGeek
iGeek
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by MusicWritingLove 7/6/2010, 4:14 pm

I restarted. :3 Ehm, yeah. XD
MusicWritingLove
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 982

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down