The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

6(1(10: Enter TwigWriSum

5 posters

Go down

6(1(10: Enter TwigWriSum Empty 6(1(10: Enter TwigWriSum

Post by iGrievous 6/2/2010, 12:06 am

@ title: I mean, as in, enter Lord Vader... Some movie term or something. I'm not telling you to enter in it, 'cause you're already entered. Heck, everyone is.

Well, TwigWriSum has begun, and I feel obligated to write something... I have this plot in mind about some random kid who hates his life, so he commits suicide, but his father, maybe being a scientist who made a special chemical to bring peeps back to life, keeping it a secret for moral reasons, uses it on his son, using the excuse that he had his whole life ahead of him, and it's unfair he should die from a simple accident. They'd repeat this several times. (His father doesn't know he kills himself and the boy doesn't know his father keeps bringing him back to life...)

Something like that...

But I have only that little info for a plot development, I need to make sure that with any info on death I'd be making up, I wouldn't be contradicting the Church's teachings or anything, and I've got my Nano '09 novel I don't wanna leave behind...

How about I switch between the two? But I feel I'll never be satisfied with the nano novel, my hours of editing all the already edited parts over and over again are proof of that.

Plus, I feel I don't have enough time. The Writer's life flashes before my eyes at this time... Living in solitary, (at least besides help and tips from other writer friends,) just losing myself for hours in my world, and returning only to find it's too late to order pizza. (When is too late for Domino's??)

It's a little thing I like to call freedom. Doing what you love, for the sake of doing it, not for the sake of cash, or me, or you. Just 'cause it's what we feel we love to do.

Of course, you have to be completely dedicated to that life, and willing to lose everything. (I mean, not doing it for the sake of cash? You're asking for it.) And I feel I love music more. But I can have 'em both, right? Maybe.

Now, back to the point, I don't have enough time to just write until after dinner, because I feel a duty to doing something productive with my life. I feel like a bum otherwise. And at this point, my mom, and my siblings will beat up on me if I try to hermit myself to a writer's life.

Well, I think that's my report for today. So, if you have any input on my little plot up there (And no, I'm not suicidal in any way... I love myself too much to kill myself.) feel free to post it. Don't stare if I start crying, I'm just sensitive. xD And if you have any ideas to help me get some writing productivity with the TwigWriSum, post that too.

I think that's all of a very random blog... Dad's getting me off, so I'll blog about my interesting life another time.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

6(1(10: Enter TwigWriSum Empty Re: 6(1(10: Enter TwigWriSum

Post by Jinx 6/2/2010, 6:45 am

'I love myself too much to kill myself'
*Snickers*

Anywho, sounds awesome, the little life you have planned out there.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/2/2010, 6:47 am

You know.. despite how awkward the plot is, I think I'd actually be interessted, to read it. o_O

But that's just me; the weird one, speaking.

Sooo...

Anyway...

G'luck to you! :3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/2/2010, 1:32 pm

I'd actually be interested in reading the story. xD It's a good idea.

And yes, I laughed at the "I love myself too much to kill myself" part. xD
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

6(1(10: Enter TwigWriSum 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 6/2/2010, 9:41 pm

I'd read it (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
6(1(10: Enter TwigWriSum Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 6/2/2010, 11:11 pm

Thanks, dudes. I was honestly kind of mad and worried at myself for jumping in and posting all that, but I'm relieved now. *wipes sweaty forehead* :)
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down