The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○

2 posters

Go down

○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Empty ○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 1:45 pm

N e v e r t r u s t a s h a p e s h i f t e r ♥ ♥ ♥
○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Divider_line
M a t u r i t y: H i g h [ N o P r e g n a n c i e s / M a r r i a g e s ]♥️ ♥️ ♥️
F a n t a s y: M e d i u m [ S h a p e s h i f t e r s ]♥️ ♥️ ♥️

○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Divider_line
F o r m:
Name:
Personality(optional):
Species(Human or shapeshifter?):
Other:

R u l e s:
Follow all of Shadow-ith's TWIG rules&
If they cuss, bleep it out, with -he/she cussed-.(:
P o s t a w a y, S c o o b i. F i r s t, r e s e r v e o n e p o s t f o r y o u r c h a r r i e s,t h o u g h.(:& the girl shapeshifter is yours.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Siggy

○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Siggy

Female Posts : 320

Back to top Go down

○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Empty Re: ○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 1:49 pm

Name: Leiana Elise Rief
Description(pictures preferred): ○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ 29za72dExcept no scar above her eye. I edited that in for a different picture.(:
Personality(optional):TBPO
Species(Human or shapeshifter?):Human
Other:Plays the saxophone,learning to play the clarinet,cuz they're similar in fingerings..(:

Name:Serinah Eileen Waters
Description(pictures preferred):○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ 1zq8o5y
Other:None.(:

Name:Elena Racheal Waters
Description(pictures preferred):○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Teen_Girl1_red
Personality(optional): TBPO
Other:No(:

Name: Alexander(Goes by Alex) Thomas Fresla
Description(pictures preferred): ○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ 2iqgvh5
Species(Human or shapeshifter?):Shapeshifter
Other: Favorite shape to shift into is a black wolf, with blondish- face fur.

Last edited by {Neon Muffins} on 6/5/2010, 9:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Empty Re: ○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○

Post by MCRRockz123 6/5/2010, 1:51 pm

Reserved for Mezz Charries Smile

Name: Ashley
Description(pictures preferred): ○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Nancy_13
Personality(optional):
Species(Human or shapeshifter?):Shapeshifter
Other:She crazy about Transformers

Name: Kyle
Description(pictures preferred): ○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Images10
Personality(optional):
Species(Human or shapeshifter?):human
Other: He plays the clarinet

Name:Griffen Salvatore or Gerard Way
Description(pictures perferred):○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Gerard19
Personality(optional):
Species(Human or Shapeshifter?):Human
Other:He's Griffen but when he's with MCR he's Gerard and a totally different person.

Name: Taylorn Salvatore or Mikey Way
Description(pictures perferred):○○What is my True form?○PRP for Scoobi and {Neon Muffins}[MEEE!:D] Only.○○ Mikey_14
Personality(optional):
Species(Human or Shapeshifter):Human
Other:Its exactly the same way with Taylorn as it is with Griffen!!
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 10:00 pm

OOC:Serinah will be played in the color teal from now on.(:

I smiled and walked around outside the large mansion like house I shared with a few other people.It was kind of like a rich person's apartment.Rumor had it,two of the residents weren't who they really were. Truthfully,I wouldn't know..I had just moved into this amazing place a day or two ago,and I didn't know any of the neighbors.I certainly knew all the rumors,"hot spots" to go to in this town,and stuff like that. Only four people in the house I lived in were old enough to be legally concidered an adult,although the other two were eighteen.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/5/2010, 10:14 pm

(( Griffen is green and Ashley is indigo ))

Griffen was walking around his house as he looked for Ashley. Griffen couldnt find her. He looked everywere. He looked outside when he saw the girl that had moved in a few days ago. He ignored her and went upstairs to look for Ashley. " Ashely were are you?"Griffen called from the top of the stairs.
Ashley walked out of her room holding her laptop." What Griffen??" Ashley asked.
" They you are ive been looking all over for you. Umm Lilys on the kitchen phone she's been trying to reach you all day." Griffen said smiling.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 10:22 pm

It quickly got too hot outside,and I walked back inside. I began to walk up the stairs,looking down.When I got to the top,I accidentally crashed into a guy,one who lived here.. "Ohh Sorry for crashing into you.."I said.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/5/2010, 10:27 pm

Griffen looked at the girl. " ohh its ok i shouldnt be standing here any way." Griffen said walking back down stairs. He got to the kitchen there Ashley was talking to Lily.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 10:36 pm

I sat at the top of the stairs, having nothing better to do.[WB.xP]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/5/2010, 10:42 pm

Griffen walked back into the foyer and up the stairs . He sat down next to the girlt that had just moved in. " Hi I'm Griffen." Griffen said smiling.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 10:49 pm

I scooted over a bit,to leave space between me and the guy, and said "Hi..I'm Serinah. It's nice to meet you, Griffen." As an afterthought,I added "You probably know I'm the new girl.."
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/5/2010, 11:02 pm

" Yeah nice to meet you to Serinah." Griffen said smiling.

Ashely was done talking to Lily and hung up. She walked to the stairs and smiled. She walked past griffen and went back to her room.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/5/2010, 11:20 pm

"So..uhm what do you guys do here?"I asked curiously,smiling.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/5/2010, 11:33 pm

(( i love your Avvie ))

" Not much were ussually in the woods half the time or in our rooms doing somthing we rarely talk to each other but we got you so we kinda have to talk to some one i mean We already know everything about eachother and so there nothing totalk about." Griffen said smiling then frowning.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/6/2010, 2:58 pm

I bit my lip "Am I an inconvienence? Cause I could leave, if you wanted me to.."He made it seem like I was out of place,in my opinion.And it really didn't make me too happy.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/6/2010, 10:40 pm

" No its fine well acctually talk to each other now." Griffen reassured her.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/7/2010, 7:49 pm

I smiled "Oh,yay! I like making people talk!" I smiled and titled my head to the opposite direcction of where Griffen was sitting,letting my head rest on my shoulder. I was tired,I had been up talking to my sister last night.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/9/2010, 2:41 am

Griffen smiled. He was tired he had been tutoring Ashley last night on Phisics even though she was only in 8th grade.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/9/2010, 10:48 am

I said "Well,Griffen..I'm gonna go up to my room and sleep or something.Night,or morning,or whatever it is." I smiled at Griffen,and walked off.
[New day?I stopped the RP casuse I had WB,BTW(:]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/9/2010, 12:29 pm

(( yeah i was starting to get wb as well.))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/9/2010, 5:59 pm

[Who starts?]
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/10/2010, 1:47 am

(( can you?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by {Neon Muffins} 6/10/2010, 7:53 pm

[Sure thing.(:]
I slipped on my silver flats,and ran a comb quickly through my golden-brownish hair.I then stepped over to the full length mirror in the corner of my room,and took a good look at my outfit,scrutinizing every part of it,from my plain,wavy hair,to my makeup,which was a shimmery light greyish silver eyeshadow and light pink lipgloss,and finally my outfit,a silver tunic top,and black leggings,with a simple silver bracelet on my right wrist.

Upon deciding my outfit was acceptable,I headed downstairs to the kitchen,ready to start the day.I opened the cabinet,and pulled out the bread.Opening the bread,and sticking two pieces in the toaster,I began to let my mind wander.After standing there for about 3 or 4 minutes,the toaster made a 'ding' noise,making me jump.
{Neon Muffins}
{Neon Muffins}
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/11/2010, 3:21 am

Griffen woke up to the sun shining through his darkened windows. He sat up in his black bed sheets and stretched. He yawned and got out of bed. He walking to his closet and openened the black spray painted doors and got out his black V neck T-Shirt and skinny jeans and his black converse. Once he was dressed he went to his mirror and fixed his hair.

He went down the stairs to the kitchen saw the new girl and smiled as he got a glass out and poured some blood into it. The bottle that he poured it from said " Punch" but only him, Ashley, Nancy his sister and Taylorn his older brither knew what it really was.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 6/17/2010, 12:54 am

(( Hello??? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down