The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Little's Charries

Go down

Little's Charries Empty Little's Charries

Post by littletoes101 6/5/2010, 8:59 pm

Little's Charries Wing310 LEAFE Little's Charries Wing410
Little's Charries BrownWolf

I will not die
I'll wait here for you

I feel alive

When you're beside me

Name[please be unique, a meaning is preferred]: Leafe
Age[in moons]: Five moons
Physical Appearance: Beautifully colored Siberian husky and Wolf mix, he is dark brown with a lighter shade of brown where husky markings would be, a thick, large curled tail and broad shoulders. His legs are long but muscular, and his head is large and narrow. His eyes are dark blue with a hint of lavender and green.
Personality: Loving, usually, but he isn't afraid to stand up to who he wants to and he also isn't afraid to kill.
Brief History/Background: Leafe's mother was killed when he was very young for "betraying" her husky heritage by mating with a wolf, so Leafe was taken in by an escaped white tiger, Snowball. Snowball raised him until Snowball got sick from an unknown illness and died. Leafe then found this broken-up pack and joined it, hoping nobody would care he was partially dog.
Roleplay sample[1-3 paragraphs preferred]: Leafe sniffed the air. Nobody was around and nobody could see him. He gently waded into the river, trying to be as quiet as possible without attracting any attention. Swimming like an otter, he crossed to the other side without any hesitation and bounded out almost silently, panting, heart bounding.
The wolf-dog took a look around and scented once more, knowing that he was in new territory. He could smell the scent of an alpha female, and a lesser ranked fae. He flicked his tail, noticing there was no scent of an alpha male, or any males for that matter. Good. This was just how he had planned this.

I will not die
I'll wait here for you

Little's Charries Wing10 In my time of dying Little's Charries Wing210

OOC,' Out Of Character posts go here
Character,' Leafe
Lyrics,' Time Of Dying * Three Days Grace
"Wings" Credit; Dead By Sunrise/Miafire
Template Credit; Dead By Sunrise/Miafire
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author