The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

How many family members do you live with?

Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Left100%Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Left100%Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Right10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Left1020%Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Right10 20% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Left1020%Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Right10 20% 
[ 1 ]
Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Left1040%Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Right10 40% 
[ 2 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Empty Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D

Post by Jade 8/5/2009, 11:54 am

Hi and Welcome to My Blog, A New Poll Everyday!

[AUGUST 5TH] Hi, um... What to talk about? I really don't want to go back to school even though Summer is flying by Razz Then again I do want to go back because, I miss seeing everybody (well some people at least, not so much others xD). I'm finding out my teachers on august 17th. Last year my English teacher was horrible and so I'm hoping for a better one this year.

This blog section is really cool I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post in it, but oh well... If it stays up I'm going to start doing a poll of the day!!

Ugg, I'm so frustrated, the orthodontist said I'll have to wear my braces for another year!! I want them off now!! Sad Sad No Rolling Eyes Mad

I'm so mad/ sad/ impatient!!! Why can't I just the stupid braces off? I've already had them for a year and my teeth are straight, my bite is correct, why must they do this to me?

Sorry just venting.

Yay, now my teeth don't hurt and I'm no longer starving (I had some food, yum xD). I was just reading this really cool book by this amazing realistic teen fiction author, Elizabeth Scott. The book is really good and I like any girl would like it Very Happy It's called Something, Maybe and remember it's by Elizabeth Scott, so what are you waiting for, go put it on hold at the library!!

I'm currently writing a story (realistic fiction) about a girl that has to move to the country when she loves the city. She'll change her mind Wink

[AUGUST 6TH] Hi guys! Today is going to be a really boring day Razz I'm probably going to s[end a lot of time at my computer doing nothing *sigh*

Well that's better than nothing, right Very Happy

I'm really starting to get obsessed with finding a laptop, I want an apple ibook (discontinued) so I have to find one used which has not proven to be easy. Anyway Todays poll is going to have to do with laptops/ ipods/ cell phones ect.

Yesterday's Poll Results For the Question: Are you looking forward to going back to school? Were a three way tie between; kinda school's ok, Not really I'm not looking forward to it and Yeah I like some parts of it just not others. Well it looks like not many people want to go back to school! Anyway you can still talk about this question below but there's a new poll now Wink

Me and 2 of my best friends named Ruby and Emily all walked to the mall today Very Happy It was fun but tiring, we didn't buy anything either we just went into a lot of designer stores and tried on stuff we could never afford xD

[August 7th] My dad is meeting with an agent on Sunday to see about getting his picture book published (that I helped write!) Anway that brings us to our new poll, what do you wish would happen? I wish I would get a book published

Yesterday's results for the What item do you want most? Were as following: 1st: laptop, 2nd: gaming system

[AUGUST 8TH]- Today I home with my oldest sister and my dad. My other three sisters are all away for the day (Twisted Evil) with my mom. So today's poll is going to be about how many family members you do have. I have six.

Yesterday's poll results for the question What of these dreams do you wish would come true 1st: Your crush asking you to be his girlfriend. 2nd: Finding 10,000 dollars on the ground.

Last edited by warmblood12211 on 8/8/2009, 12:06 pm; edited 12 times in total
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Empty Re: Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D

Post by Komoda 8/5/2009, 1:26 pm

I'm kind of looking forward to school, but not really because it'll be my first year in highschool and I'll have to meet new people. XP

Yeah, hopefully you will get a better English Teacher! I think that English Teachers are really important because I didn't have one up until grade six, and without her, I would have been terrible at writing. Razz
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D Empty Re: Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D

Post by Jade 8/5/2009, 3:19 pm

Yeah I agree. Plus last year my english teacher like hated me and thought that just because I didn't get an A in her class meant that I didn't like writing Razz
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/5/2009, 3:30 pm

Update Sad
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/5/2009, 9:09 pm

update Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/6/2009, 11:55 am

Update (wow, is there an echo in here? xD)
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/6/2009, 5:28 pm

Ooh. I guess I'd want an Apple laptop, even though my goal for the moment is to get an iPod Touch that holds 7000 songs. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 1312Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 2412Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 3349Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 3548Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/6/2009, 5:31 pm

I want the PS2... then the games Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2... I've finished them.. but.. I MISS THEM! D=
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/6/2009, 9:18 pm

That's cool Shadow!! I want an apple laptop too as I said xD

The PS2 is awesome-ness! I played it at one of my friends houses and it's so cool! I've never played those games, what do you do?
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/7/2009, 3:33 pm

Anyone care to vote Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/7/2009, 8:30 pm

Its like an adventure... but its awzum. X3
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/7/2009, 8:33 pm

Thanks, I think xD
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/7/2009, 8:42 pm

I voted. Smile
It's okay about the braces. I've had them twice. xP
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/7/2009, 9:05 pm

That most be awful, Pugs! I'm sure your teeth are beautiful now!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/7/2009, 9:11 pm

Thanks! Smile
It's worth it, though. The outcome is great. You're teeth will look perfect when you get your braces off.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/7/2009, 9:15 pm

Yep, that's what I'm hoping! Very Happy
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/7/2009, 9:23 pm

And the orthodontist knows what he/she is doing. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/7/2009, 9:49 pm

Funny story. See, I always thought my main dream was to be published. xD But then when I thought for a while I had cancer, I freaked, and said, "Please God, please just let it work out with Jamie! That's all I want before I die!"

So we obviously know what my vote is. nod Even though all of those but the trip one I really want.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 1312Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 2412Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 3349Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 3548Jade's Blog, A New Poll Every Day :D 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/7/2009, 11:49 pm

oh my gosh, Why did you think you had cancer!
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/8/2009, 7:58 am

LOLXD, you have to be patient. Sometimes people can't get on.

And I don't think you can type in caps. Wink
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 8:40 am

I had a - er - lump. xD Um. In a place.

But I don't, as it turns out. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/8/2009, 11:48 am

Oh er I think I get what you mean xD

Well I'm so glad then you might not have made TWG Sad
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 1:36 pm

That was actually after I got back from vacay that first time. xP So it woulda been worse, cus then I mighta had to like abandon TWG. If I died or something.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/8/2009, 1:49 pm

Ooohh, that most have been so scary!! What did you do? Well iGri would've probably taken it over... Smile Sad
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/8/2009, 1:59 pm

Haha, I just told mom and we went to the doctors. It's just some thingy. It's not cancerous or anything. xD

Lol, IDK who woulda taken over though. Razz
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next