The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ ||

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

& b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ || Empty & b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 3:19 pm

12:21 PM

Well, I don't know if the song itself is too awesome for the title—oh, who am I kidding, I love the first minute of it to its entity! THIS SONG CANNOT BE IGNORED.

*cough* You guys most likely have no clue what I'm talking about. No, you can't, I haven't even given the title of the song I'm talking about. It's I Have Friends in Holy Spaces by Panic at the Disco—MEH HEH I WANT THE EXCLAMATION POINT BACK. Sad

... This blog is going to fail, I know it. I'm having an extreme moment of distraction right about now, so if I suddenly run away to play with my slinky or start bragging about my left eye twitching today instead of my right or some other crazy thing like that, don't be surprised.

LET'S GET BACK TO BUSINESS, NOW, SHALL WE?
Forry, I'm sorry if that seems like copying your concept, but I couldn't resist. Hehehe.... Let's all bow down to the amazing and evidently influential Forreh, shall we? worshippy ... Yes, that means you, BOW.

You may also worship Leah and Avveh for providing some topics to blabber about. applause

1. Pudding

--------Heh. Pudding. It's okay as long as I don't eat so much so fast, and as long as it's chocolate chocolate chocolate, and as long as it isn't diet. As long as it and I follow all those standards it's awesome! And it's even more fun to watch it get stuck on my dogs' respective nosies, and not only do they keep trying to lick it off but the cup is stuck to the muzzle toooooo...
--------And strangely enough it reminds me of this uber kawaii video! WATCHEET. o.e https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J69i6kjp04

2. The Picture

--------This one. & b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ || Tumblr_l2ybavutD51qaphako1_400
--------OMG. How dare he challenge me to a staring contest! And with such a pompous attitude! :O IT'S ON FISHEH. *makes big eyes and stares at fish**left eye twitches* This hoits. Why don't fishies blink? BLINK YA FOOEH. Or I get meh plasma gunnie.
-------- ... Awkward moment. `^^ DARN I BLINKED.

--------I'm having issues uploading the picture for some reason, so open a new tab in your browser and go find it. Sue Sylvester's on it and there's lots of pretty white text on it. nod
--------First off, GO GLEE! yayparty! Moving on. Whenever I'm listening well enough to actually hear what the heck she's saying or see her facial expressions or any of that, Sue Sylvester is a really funny witty character that the show just might be nothing without. I mean, we could live without some of the characters, like I can't say [blank out this part 'cause lots of people would shout at me for it] but SUE is an ALL-TIME important character. Or at least to keep the show alive.
--------If you want to know what the avvie says, it says this: If you are even one minute late I will go to the animal shelter and get you a kitty cat. I will let you fall in love with that kitty cat. Then one cold dark night I will steal into your home and punch you in the face. Sue's so nice, isn't she? It's a pwnsome quote, 'nuff said.

4. Panic(!) at the Disco

--------Back to what I tried to talk about in the first place but failed due to brownie consumption. `^^ So Panic! at the Disco is an epic band with awesome upbeat music that just makes you wanna DANCE. Panic at the Disco is a not-quite-as-epic-but-still-somewhat-epic-oh-who-am-I-kidding band that leans more towards the folk rock side. I can't say I'm happy with Panic at the Disco because the very first song on their album (We're So Starving) said, ♪ You don't have to worry 'cause we're still the saaaaaaame baaaaaaaaaaaand. You don't have to worry, you don't have to worry, you don't! ♫ It was like telling everybody they still sold only chocolate ice cream after you took the first lick, which obviously tasted like vanilla. Sure the taste was still fine, but you were really hoping for your favorite chocolate because it was just sooooo awesome like that! But no. You were rejected and were handed vanilla instead. Fooeh.
--------But Panic! at the Disco is just really awesome! I mean, don't you just love it when the titles are freakishly long and have just about nothing to do with the song? cheesy I find it interesting how my favorites off that album have the shorter names, like Camisado and Time to Dance—except for the very first one I ever heard and loved: There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet. That is THE longest song title in history, surely.
--------But the song I wanted for my title was actually from the folk peoples. For some reason the lyrics just get to me. They're so childish, and for some reason part of it makes me think of rubber duckies. xD I give you lyrics at the bottom of the blog by the playlist if any of you be interested. Kaycool.

There was something else I wanted to talk about too... Oh well. See, told you this would be a failed blog. Razz Anyway—preguntas? Si? No? Bueno.

1. Have you had sugar today?
2. Super Bowl, World Cup or World Series?
3. Do you have Bieber Fever?
4. New topics?

My Answers—
1. YUSH.
2. ... I don't want to betray baseball ... But the Super Bowl pwns. `^^
3. NO-EH.
4. I'll think of something ...

bieber be on playlist tomorrow if ya dun comment,
(bow to avveh for inspiration concept of farewell messages!)
--| Cyn

2:17 PM

Original Word Count: 26597
Word Count After Blog: 27523

Last edited by Cyn431 on 6/12/2010, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ || Empty Re: & b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ ||

Post by Avé 6/12/2010, 3:32 pm

Yay for the scary fish that never blinks! yayparty!

& b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ || B4b9l0

1. Have you had sugar today? Yeah, I had a donut. xD
2. Super Bowl, World Cup or World Series? World Cup!
3. Do you have Bieber Fever? YEAH YEAH YOU BET I DO BABBYYYYYYYY. -blink- No.
4. New topics? Hmm... you should talk about how awesome it would be if Germany won the World Cup. And you should talk about Vampire Academy. ^^

I had to comment. Bieber can't be on the playlist!

Last edited by Avé on 6/12/2010, 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

& b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ || Empty Re: & b Cyn's Song ♪ | song's too awesome for the title! D: ♫ ||

Post by Noah the Flood 6/12/2010, 3:38 pm

1. Have you had sugar today? YUSH yayparty!
2. Super Bowl, World Cup or World Series? None. But I was to pic, World Cup.
3. Do you have Bieber Fever? Nooo.
4. New topics? Hmm....Foriegner Very Happy Uhhm...OOOH! Meh! Jk jk xD

WOAAH BUDDDY!
the fish blinked at meh -_0

No Bieber pwease.

Last edited by Noah the Flood on 6/12/2010, 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 3:40 pm

1. Have you had sugar today? :O I haven-- forget it. At two I had a chocolate brownie [chosolate chips inside, chocolate icing, chocolate curves on top..... :33]
2. Super Bowl, World Cup or World Series? World Cup. 'Nuff said.
3. Do you have Bieber Fever? EWWWWWWWWW. No.
4. New topics? .............. HOOPS&YOYO! [A Hallmark card collection thing... thingie... ma-jiggy............. Razz]

I'll die if Bieber will be on the playlist tomorrow. O.e
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 4:19 pm

Okay, I see comments, now Bieber can die. grin

@Ave: OH MY GOSH IT'S BLINKING. o.e

1. Ooh donuts.
2. I was just watching it for half an hour 'til my parents stole the TV. ._.
3. Wonderful. xD
4. Okai! Very Happy

@Noah: I KNOW RIGHT HE TOTALLY BLINKED.

1. Oh gosh. o.0
4. Guess what? I'm talking 'bout you anyway. Razz

@Leah:

1. :O I envy you.
4. I hope I understand that correctly, and I shall talk about it!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/12/2010, 4:21 pm

1. Have you had sugar today? Yesh!!!!!! I has Creme Puffs!
2. Super Bowl, World Cup or World Series? World Series!
3. Do you have Bieber Fever? Screams!!!!!! NO!!!
4. New topics? Cats!!!!!!!!!!!
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 4:23 pm

2. Yay! *highfive*
3. You are very smart. nod
4. OH MY GOSH CATS. :O I will SO talk about that. ^^
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 6/12/2010, 4:28 pm

Cyn431 wrote:2. Yay! *highfive*
3. You are very smart. nod
4. OH MY GOSH CATS. :O I will SO talk about that. ^^

2.I likes Baseball
3. Thank you
4. Cats rock!!!!!!!
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 4:31 pm

Cyn431 wrote:Okay, I see comments, now Bieber can die. grin

@Ave: OH MY GOSH IT'S BLINKING. o.e

1. Ooh donuts.
2. I was just watching it for half an hour 'til my parents stole the TV. ._.
3. Wonderful. xD
4. Okai! Very Happy

@Noah: I KNOW RIGHT HE TOTALLY BLINKED.

1. Oh gosh. o.0
4. Guess what? I'm talking 'bout you anyway. Razz

@Leah:

1. :O I envy you.
4. I hope I understand that correctly, and I shall talk about it!

1. It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. And I still have half of it left [I was getting a headache. xP]. 8D
4. Wow. Just look up Hoops&Yoyo on google. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 4:41 pm

@Sweettee:

2. YUSH. Baseball ftw. :3 The only reason I didn't vote for it was because it lacks epic commercials.
3. You are welcome!
4. Yahuh! Very Happy I have one, the other two got put down, though I am allergic...

@Leah:

1. 0.0 That brownie must be epic if it gave you a headache and you weren't even done yet.
4. After Lucy finishes playing on me Playlist for meh. Razz
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 4:48 pm

1. It was. And sooooo good. But it was a wittle big for a brownie. xD But SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO epic.
4. Haha. Tell me what you think. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 4:55 pm

1. Haha. xD Epic brownies ftw. applause
4. OH MY GALOSHES. These guys are awesome. :O "PIE? Who ever heard of a birthday pie? This is an insult! CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE CAKE. No pie." xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 5:13 pm

1. -gives Cyn some of brownie- Taste the epicness. xD
4. Ikr? xD Whenever I want to tell someone to shut up in a nice way, I play the, 'DO NOT DISTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR-buh!'. xD [on the home page]

They're full of awesomeness. :33
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 5:29 pm

1. OH MAH GOSH THANKIE. *nibbles on brownie* :3 *hands Leah some Skittles* Now you can taste the rainbow!
4. I got junebugs on the front page instead of disturbed stuff. Dx Right now I'm watching an animation called man•dat•a•ry that's freakishly funnyyyyyy!
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 5:48 pm

1. xD YUM! Have some cotton candy! -hands cotton candy-
4. Post a link for me?

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ECardPersonalizeVieweo=true&topNav=false&personalizePage=true&categoryId=182069&URL=ECardPersonalizeView&partNumber=hyg1042_DK&s=hyg1042&r=&p=&ssd=You+Smell+Really+Good&n=DEFAULT&st=%2Fproducts%2Fecards%2Fhyg1042_120.gif&productId=876304&tabOn=ecards&catalogId=10051&sn=You+Smell+Really+Good&cardType=free&e=DEFAULT&storeId=10001&date=DEFAULT&mid=7000000000000000051&isComboCall=false&nv=true&template=o&CatIDsList=147551%3B-102001%3B11443%3B-102034%3B182069

Watch it. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 5:51 pm

1. COTTON CANDY! *takes and noms* :3 *gives Leah a Twix bar* You like Twix? grin
4. This one.
http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/article%7C10001%7C10051%7C/HallmarkSite/hoops_yoyohome/Animations/TheStudio/HYY_MANDATARY

I can't watch it, the link dun work! D:
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 5:54 pm

1. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM! Ummmm.... ummmm..... -gives you a pumpkin- xD
4. Awww. Dx

http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ECardPersonalizeView?eo=true&topNav=false&personalizePage=true&categoryId=182069&URL=ECardPersonalizeView&partNumber=hyg1042_DK&s=hyg1042&r=&p=&ssd=You+Smell+Really+Good&n=DEFAULT&st=%2Fproducts%2Fecards%2Fhyg1042_120.gif&productId=876304&tabOn=ecards&catalogId=10051&sn=You+Smell+Really+Good&cardType=free&e=DEFAULT&storeId=10001&date=DEFAULT&mid=7000000000000000051&isComboCall=false&nv=true&template=o&CatIDsList=147551%3B-102001%3B11443%3B-102034%3B182069
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 5:57 pm

xDDD Omigosh, that was funny. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 6:11 pm

1. OMG it's the great pumpkin! :O
4. "OOOOOOH COOKIES!" xD I'm glad you think I smell good. :3

Code:
http://www.hallmark.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ECardPersonalizeView?eo=true&topNav=false&personalizePage=true&categoryId=92054&URL=ECardPersonalizeView&partNumber=nfz2384_DK&s=nfz2384&r=&p=&ssd=Here's+to+Canada!&n=DEFAULT&st=/products/ecards/nfz2384_120.jpg&productId=660921&tabOn=ecards&catalogId=10051&sn=Here's+to+Canada!&cardType=free&e=DEFAULT&storeId=10001&date=DEFAULT&mid=7000000000000000051&isComboCall=false&nv=true&template=o&CatIDsList=147551;-102001;11443;-102034;92054

This 'un is funny. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 6:14 pm

1. :O I gave you the Great Pumpkin?! O.O Wow. Enjoy. xD
4. xD "You smell like pumpkin pie! Not like some sweaty guy at the gym. (Ewwww.)" xD

-click click-
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 6:18 pm

"Hey, look! No hands, eh?" xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 6:32 pm

1. Thankie! x3 *gives Leah a really big peanut butter cup 'cause Leah's just awesome like that*
4. I was like the sweaty gym guy in my room this morning though. xD Terrible circulation there ... But yay, pumpkin pie! applause

OMG no hands. o.e
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 6:38 pm

1. Yay! -jumps in- xD annnd im typing this with my foot cuz ufv aawesiome like that. xD
4. xD Mm. Pumpkin pie. :33

Hey, look! No hands, eh? [but feet. xD]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 6/12/2010, 6:43 pm

OMigosh. Cyn! I got my computer cord, now. xD I'm going to do the template now. nod
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 6/12/2010, 9:14 pm

Yay, computer cord! applause Ooh, that's some pretty good typing with your feet. :O
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next