The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters?

+3
Cyn431
Akeria
Arianna
7 posters

Go down

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? Empty More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters?

Post by Arianna 6/18/2010, 12:24 pm

While looking at the polls section, I noticed that the last 'weekly' poll was started in January. Upon checking the debates section, I noticed that last 'weekly' debate was also a looong time ago. xD

Anyway, I was wondering if perhaps weekly polls and debates could become something more... weekly? Smile I think that though there can be reasons for something being left out for a week or two, there isn't much point in having a group for something if there are only new polls or debates every half a year.

I think that either the groups could be removed (if people aren't willing to post), or the people who are in charge of the groups could maybe brainstorm and think of some way to have more frequent threads in the respective sections.

What do you think?
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? Empty Re: More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters?

Post by Akeria 6/18/2010, 12:49 pm

Sounds good to me. Smile
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? Empty Re: More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters?

Post by Cyn431 6/18/2010, 1:13 pm

I like the idea. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 6/18/2010, 4:01 pm

I agree, Ari - I'd also like to see either more activity in the groups or simply none of the groups at all. nod
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 6/19/2010, 12:41 am

I like it Wink
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 1589More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/19/2010, 9:42 am

We have been discussing - we being the mods and I - what to do about this. XD I don't think we ever came to a decision, though . . .

Oh well, whatever. I support what you're saying, Ari. ^^ Personally I'd almost like to just get rid of them, because they've been there for so long and done like nothing, but that's just my instinctive laziness. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 1312More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 2412More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 3349More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 3548More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lauren 6/20/2010, 4:25 pm

Yeah, and if people would want to continue in those sections, couldn't they just do so in the Cup o' Joe place?
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/21/2010, 12:54 am

lauren wrote:Yeah, and if people would want to continue in those sections, couldn't they just do so in the Cup o' Joe place?
Well, the thing isn't the sections - the polls and debates are both still very active sections - but the groups. The idea was that each week someone from a designated group would post an official weekly poll.

So the thing isn't about removing the sections, it's about removing the groups. Just to clarify. Wink
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

More activity/organization among Hotheads/Pollsters? 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down