The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Squeecky540's Profile

3 posters

Go down

Squeecky540's Profile Empty Squeecky540's Profile

Post by Squeecky540 6/19/2010, 3:34 pm

Itsumo sasaete kureru hito-tachi ni
higoro no omoi o komenta Rhapsody
Appreciation na kimochi o todoke
itsumo arigatou
honto arigatou
tatoe doko ni itatte kimi no
sonzai ni kansha shiteru yo

--- Introduction ---

If you are here right now, I know I can rightfully assume that you're a stalker and you want to steal my mad skills... or you have absolutely nothing better to do with your life... or you are a hobo looking for a leather shoe to chew on. Sorry, only flip-flops here. Anyways, I guess I could welcome you... but I'm sure you can welcome yourself. It's my profile, if you can't tell. See? It's anime and manga obsessed. Doesn't that raise a red flag to you, baka!?! You can post... but I wouldn't recommend bashing me.

--- A Snapshot of Me... without the Snapshot ---

Well, my name is Michelle, and you can call me Michelle. I'm, contrary to popular description of 100, am 13 and turning 14... April 13th of next year. My height is something like 5'8" and I weigh 107 pounds, though I try to get back down to 100 or below. Well, I'm blonde. Dishwater blonde, and naturally at that. My hair is always up in a pony tail if I'm doing stuff that day or a hair clip if I'm not, because I peeve at it making my neck all itchy and sweaty and then getting in my way and... ugh. My eyes are a complicated piece of work. Mainly, the deepest blue out of anyone to ever see me. But they also have weird... not flecks, but sort of splotches that are somewhat attached... and those splotches are whiteish grayish hazelish... weird. The splotches expand and become brighter if I become hopeful or happy. Basically, at times my eyes look like the Arctic ocean with their glaciers, or they look like the Pacific ocean with their islands. My teeth are pretty dull, but they're strong, and I have more molars than I should at this age. I've had braces for 2 years, and I keep their tie color silver. I get them off July 1st, for a Clear Pink retainer. I have permanent scars on my left shoulder and left cheek, and another under my right eye. My face is free of acne. As I have insomnia, the skin below my eyes is always tainted purple or black, depending on how I slept last night. However, I never tire from that or just activity. I'm a stamina freak and my metabolism super-high, strange for my relative's lower than average ones. However, I'm still on a diet, though my weight never changes no matter how much I work. My body is tall and skinny, so you can imagine how hard it is to find fitting uniforms at school. My fingers are long. I'm usually scratched or bruised and such like that. I'm never cold but always hot, so I usually wear shorts and spaghetti straps and maybe average spring/fall wear in the winter.

--- Beyond my Body ---

As a person, I'm split-personalities. I'm diligent in school and have all As since middle school began... I'm going into 8th grade next year. I'm very clever, creative, and sly; fearless of basically everything tangible. I'm pretty excitable with friends... I can count them on my fingers. I have countless enemies at the school. I'm pretty violent and feisty. I'm ridiculously fast with the 37th best 70 meter dash in my county, and have surpassed most of my classes in strength. It's a common hobby of mine to throw people who try to hurt me into walls. I can sit on my computer all day, every day... fine by me. However, I'm semi-emo. Like, I am dark and pessimistic and the works about everything, but I don't show it to anyone. I can randomly break down at a memory, and be like that for a few days. I'm always nostalgic about my past. However, I take it all on my own. It's something I got used to. I'm a free spirit and I refuse all cliques. Drifter, loner... something like that.

--- I like you, and you, and you... ---

I love anime and manga. I've been an otaku for as long as I can remember. I've watched MANY anime, but for awhile now I've been going through the larger ones. I've caught up with Naruto, and am watching Bleach... the character in my avvie is Yoruichi, and the siggy charrie is Soifon... both are Bleach characters... As I post this, I'm on episode 117 of the Arrancar Arc. There's about 275 episodes in Bleach so far, and I'm pretty sure the manga is a small bit ahead. It's ongoing. After Bleach, I'll watch a bunch of small anime recommended by my friend, then go through Inuyasha and One Piece, respectively. And that's quite a future, definitely extending into next year.

I love reading, writing, forum-chatting, and RPing. I have a knack for reading, having the ability to remember what I read and stuff. Everyone in RL who's read my work has commented that I'm a fantastic writer, with details and thoughts and feelings. All of us here should know that if you experience feeling, you can learn how to put it in words. Forum-chatting is where I'm not alone. I have friends that are alot like me. They can get me and I can be myself. And I feel free to be whoever I want to be in Role Play. Who doesn't enjoy torturing imaginary characters with the help of friends!?!

I love chicken, ramen, and pop. I love Southern Style Chicken sandwiches, Tyson Chicken, Chicken Wings with BBQ sauce... the list goes on. Maruchan Instant Ramen is my life. I get Chicken Flavored. It and Tyson Chicken is what I eat at home regularly. Pop... I don't drink water, I drink Diet 7up. I plan to go back to drinking alot of Diet Coke when this is over. Oddly enough, my favorite drinks aren't these... they're Pepsi and Jones.

I love anime opening and ending music. Well, besides band as I play the flute, it's the only music I listen too. My favorite opening of all time is Naruto Shippudens's first, "Hero's Come Back!". It's a pop-rock. My favorite ending of all time is Bleach's second, "THANK YOU!!!". It's a island-pop. That's where the lyrics (Japanese top left, English bottom right) on this profile come from. It's the refrain.

--- ...But not you. I hate you. ---

I hate popular people, popular wannabes, gangster wannabes, jocks, and people with flawless lives. Oh yes. I have alot of hate for people. They annoy me and since they make up my entire school, and they torment me constantly. So never wonder why I describe myself as snappish. But LOL, if you fit into any of these categories, don't worry. If your here on TWIG, your probably a rare case- a nice one of those people. I just hate the ones at my school because they're snobby and insensitive.

I hate losing the people I love, to moving or to death or to anything. It's the one thing I'm truly afraid of- I play with spiders and snakes and wasps, I love being outside alone in the dark- but if I hear word that someone left my life again, I crumble into shambles. My deepest, darkest fear is being abandoned.

--- Epilogue ---

Well, it's prone to being edited. This profile's only purpose is so that you know my interests and disinterests and a bit more about my personality. The description just a bonus because I'm bored. Well, bai!

For the people who always hold me up,
I put my daily thoughts into this Rhapsody.
Deliver my feelings of appreciation.
Thanks for always.
Thanks, for real.
No matter where you are,
I'll always be grateful for your presence.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 331

Back to top Go down

Squeecky540's Profile Empty Re: Squeecky540's Profile

Post by UchihaGirl1135 6/19/2010, 7:43 pm

OMG Your 5'8 too!! And I also hate preps and popular wannabe's.. We have so much in common!! Very Happy
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 6/20/2010, 2:30 am

And don't forget we love Naruto and RPing! That's... wait for it... EXCELLENT! *Guitar rock background* Squeecky540's Profile 812483
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 6/20/2010, 1:13 pm

I luv Naruto and Rping too!! LOL the only thing is that im not emo-ish.. I'm tomboyish. LOL I'm the type who rather hang out with the fun guys or the girls in my athletics class than the other girls. Most of the snobby girls at my school drive me nuts over gossip and drama.. I just want to punch them in the face and tell them to shutup.. I feel your pain..
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 6/20/2010, 10:50 pm

I am tomboy. I hate Disney Channel, make-up, overused cell phones, fashion, rap, and hip-hop. I should add that, I suppose, I guess I didn't put it with enough direct vibe. But by emo, I mean I can become totally depressed, nostalgic, and down at any given time just by thinking about the past. I'm pestimisstic too. I'm not a full out emo, just... shattered, maybe.

I do punch them in the face and tell them to shut up! Heheh, and I'm not afraid to put up a fight with the vicey, either. Been there, done that... ^-^
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 6/21/2010, 9:40 pm

Hehe sorry... But I'm practically the same! Hip hop and Rap drives me nuts... I hate it with all my guts. I rarely text and I have an Iphone.. I just draw and play games on it.
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 6/22/2010, 8:43 pm

How original. xD
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 6/27/2010, 1:09 pm

Nice, Squeecky =D
I should update mine...it's embarrassing and stinks
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 6/27/2010, 7:32 pm

Heh.. Mine Sucks.. I need to make some new arrangements on it. haha
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Squeecky540 7/18/2010, 10:11 pm

Mine doesn't even have a graphic or a playlist. It's just bleh.
Squeecky540
Squeecky540
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down