The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details! Empty Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details!

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/22/2010, 7:17 pm

Bayto Charter School

This is a small highschool, where you only attend three days a week. When you do attend, you are put into very small classes with only four people in each. You only attend this school if you for some reason cannot attend the academies in the area. Everyone has their reasons, everyone has their secrets, but the real question is, How long can you keep yours?

This roleplay doesn't only take place at the school, it mainly takes place out of school but you can pick either city. Around the small school is a neighborhood of large expensive houses. They could be mansions, cottages, or you can even live out of the neighborhood by the beach! Just a block from the school is a beautiful beach.

More on the kids! Unlike a regular high school, this charter school doesn't have all the highschool grades. You are either 15,16,17, or even 18. 10 grade, 11 grade, or 12 grade. Everyone must have a reason for coming to the school. It can be something small, like "My parents made me" or dramatic. Either way, have fun with it.

The setting is based entirely a bit into the future. Things where someone can get an entire prosthetic body, completely fake yet look and feel real. Dvd players are completely voice commanded, as now are cars and other things.

Members

(*Evan Daring*) -- (**Dark Fairytales**)
(*Dane Leck*) -- (**Dark Fairytales**)
(*Eagle Flight*) -- (**Littletoes**)
(*Becca*) -- (**Smirf**)
(*Jenna Marie Deval*) -- (**Katie**)
(*Dylan Michell*) -- (**Katie**)

R*U*L*E*S

(**1**)Follow all of Shad's Rules
(**2**)Fill out the form to make a character
(**3**)Do not put To Be Played Out on the form, it will be denied!
(**4**)Wait for your character to be accepted before you start roleplaying
(**5**)As far as cussing, anything beyond "Crap" is not acceptable.
(**6**)Have fun!!
(**7**)Before sending in a form, refer to the list at the bottom of this post. No two characters may have the same reason for attending this school, be creative!
< - - - NEW RULE !! ***

F*O*R*M

(*Name*)
(*Age*)
(*Gender*)
(*Description*)Pics are good
(*Personality*)
(*History*)
(*Reason for coming to the school*)
(*Other*)

L*I*S*T

(*This is a list of all the reasons people come to this school. If what you were planning to put in your character's form is on this list, you cannot use this reason. Be creative!*)

(**Almost killed someone, in juvenile hall the past year and no other school will accept him**)
(**Parents made her/him**)
(**Vampire**)
(**Cannibal**)
(**Werewolf**)
(**Witch**)

Last edited by Dark Fairytales on 6/23/2010, 10:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details! DN41
Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details! Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details! Empty Re: Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details!

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/22/2010, 7:18 pm

(*Reserved*)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details! Empty Re: Bayto Charter School * * New Rule !! All members check inside for details!

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/22/2010, 7:18 pm

(*Reserved*)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/22/2010, 7:19 pm

(*You may now post!*)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/22/2010, 9:18 pm

(*Name*) Eagle Flight
(*Age*) 17
(*Gender*) Female
(*Description*) long, untamed light brown cattish-looking hair with white skin and dark blue eyes. Her face is thin and narrow, like that of a Siamese, and her hands are like cat paws and her legs and arms are very skinny.
(*Personality*) She is mean and spiteful and doesn't connect well with others. She hates being around other people and voices it loudly with her cat-like behavior.
(*History*) Eagle was born to a high-ranking family, and she enjoyed life until first grade, where she was taunted and teased about being a stuck up brat. To change things, she began acting strangely. She seemed to loose her ability to speak and began to act more cat-like. She would hiss and spit and bite. She wouldn't talk at all, but she had a strong connection with animals.
(*Reason for coming to the school*) Her parents thought a smaller atmosphere would work better, but it won't really. She hates people altogether and wishes to drop out of school.
(*Other*) Nope.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/22/2010, 10:21 pm

(Accepted ! RP? =])
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/22/2010, 10:40 pm

[Sure]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/22/2010, 10:57 pm

(I'll start =] How about he can just be going for a walk? In the rain =])

I walked along the sidewalk slowly, head down and hands in my hoodie pockets. I wore a black Iron Maiden shirt, black skinny jeans, black vans, and a black hoodie with purple smoke designs. My soaked hair that was slightly long and shaggy flipped into my eyes from the wind and rain.

As I walked, I noticed how lifeless the streets were, not even a car on the road as I passed lots of expensive cottages and mansions. I sighed, shoes dripping after stepping out of puddle after puddle of water. At least it was only rain, and in case people saw my long hoodie sleeves covered the scar reaching from my wrist to my elbow.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/23/2010, 4:03 pm

Eagle jumped away from a screaming person in an alley. She held a steak in her jaws, and she was running as fast as she could, not looking at where she was going. She slammed into Evan and fell backwards into a puddle, spraying water everywhere. She kept her jaws around the steak, and looked at Evan with blazing eyes, and snarled loudly at him.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/23/2010, 4:11 pm

I fell when a girl crashed into me suddenly. I immediately jumped up and wiped the water from my clothes to help her up. I reached my hand out halfway, then hesitated when I saw the steak. What an animal I thought before making my decision and gently extending my hand to help her out of the puddle.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/23/2010, 4:18 pm

(*Name*) Becca
(*Age*) 16
(*Gender*) Female
(*Description*) Becca has shoulder-length, dark brown hair. She likes to wear a little bit of it on each side in a pigtail, like Misa from Death Note's hair. She eyes light blue eyes with green in the center. Her skin's a pale white and she's petite.
(*Personality*) Very shy and quiet. Doesn't like dating unless she knows the guy really well.
(*History*) Unknown
(*Reason for coming to the school*) Wants to keep her secret
(*Other*) Can she be a vampire?
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/23/2010, 4:19 pm

Eagle snarled and hissed, backing up and then jumping up. She shook the water from herself and burst past him, running even faster now. Stupid boy she thought to herself. Doesn't he know who I am?
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/23/2010, 4:42 pm

(Accepted Smirf! And yes, she can!)
(Liz, I will reply as soon as possible but first I need to update the front page)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/23/2010, 4:45 pm

[[Yesh! Wanna RP?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/23/2010, 4:51 pm

(Sure, you start?)
Startled at her cat like behavior, when she ran away, I gently grabbed her hand and turned her around. "What, you cat woman or something?" I asked with a smile.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/23/2010, 4:53 pm

Becca sighed as she sat on the sidewalk. She clawed her skin with sharp nails, itching it. She flattened her frizzy hair as she stared down into a puddle.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/23/2010, 5:13 pm

(*Smirf*) I hurriedly rushed down the sidewalk, hands in pockets and head down. I needed to get out of here, into the safety of my home before I lost control. Suddenly, I stopped and sniffed the air. The smell of sweet, delicious blood. I have never smelt blood that smelled so good. I turned my head, and saw a girl sitting on the sidewalk. So... delicious. (Cannibal =])
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/23/2010, 5:14 pm

I growled at the cannibal, showing my fangs.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/23/2010, 5:15 pm

Eagle hissed and tried to twist from his grasp. She gave him no answer, and tried to busy herself with escaping, writing and twisting like she had somewhere to get to--which would be a lie inside of itself. She had to go somewhere, but she didn't want to go. She had to go back to her box in the street.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/23/2010, 5:20 pm

(*Liz*)I let go angrily. "What is wrong with you? I only wanted to be nice! " I said with a hiss myself and walked away.

(*Smirf*) No wonder she smelt good, she was a vampire. I walked over and sat beside her, careful to sit a safe distance away so that neither of us were tempted. "Hello" I said through my teeth, holding back the desire.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/23/2010, 5:21 pm

I stared at him and got up, a deep growl rippled through my chest. "Don't make me bite you." Was all I could say. Canibals weren't good to date. Ever.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/23/2010, 5:22 pm

Eagle snapped her jaws at him and continued on her way. The rain had made the roof of her box heavy, but she could care less. She curled up inside of it and munched hungrily on the steak, her hunger being satisfied quickly.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 6/23/2010, 5:33 pm

(*Smirf*)I let a smile form across my lips. "How would I do that?" I asked.
(*Liz*)I followed her to a box in which she crawled in and laid down. Was this her home? I crouched at the entrance, beginning to feel bad for her. "Hey, its a rainy day. Wanna hang at my place for the night? You won't be cold, it's nice and cozy there." I said, smiling and awaiting her answer.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 6/23/2010, 5:35 pm

The hair along Eagle's spine raised in fear, but she thought over his offer. She growled softly and stood to her full height, shifting from one foot to the other. Her eyes looked at him untrustworthy, but she purred softly. It was her way for saying yes.
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 6/23/2010, 5:36 pm

"You're a canibal. I can tell from your face that you're longing for blood....or that you're just hungry for steak. You could be a canibal..but my theory isn't proven..." I bit my nail slightly and looked down as I muttered.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next