The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010

5 posters

Go down

Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 Empty Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010

Post by Arianna 6/25/2010, 1:32 pm

I am now officially not an eighth grader.

I'm not quite sure what I am. I'm not a ninth grader, but I refuse to believe that I can still be classified by something which I'm not in anymore (eighth grade). My dad says I'm just in between grades, but that's not a cool title! Oh well.

This week could be classified as eventful. See, yesterday I went to a party. It was the first party I went to this year and it was… interesting. And then today was our last day of school, and I got my hair cut. It looks, if I may say, awesome. ^^ I really love it. It's not long anymore, but it's not short either. I really like it.

Let's start with the weekend. My dad came back from his trip thing, and I sat at the computer the whole weekend. I coded and went on Twig. I also freewrote, but that's all I did in the way of writing. I am such a TwigWriSum failure.

Then, on Tuesday, two things happened. In school we had sports day - I got third in the 800m race, was the only 8th grade girl to do the 1500m race, and got second to last in long jump. I think my face also got a bit sunburned, because I didn't put sunscreen on. I'll be putting extra sunscreen on in Greece, I guess. 50 SPF. Razz

And then, when I got home, guess what? (Okay, this was either on Tuesday or Wednesday; I'm too lazy to check. So bear with me anyway, kay?) Anyway, I could get on PixelPuppy again! I can finally see everyone's TwigAdopts and WriSum badges (is it just me, or am I waaaaaaay too far behind, even though I changed my goal?) and I can go on PPF. That reminds me, I need to renew the hosting. I don't want PixelPuppy to disappear into cyberspace. -huggles website-

Oooh, yes! Yesterday, I went to a party. My friend (remember the one on the train back from Italy that I spoke about a month and a half ago? The one I had a three hour talk with about boys? Yeah, her) is leaving the school, so she had a going away party. There were 16 or 17 people there, including me. 10 girls and 7 boys, I think?

Anyway, interesting is one word which pretty much sums it up. I'd packed books to read while I was there, but then we were only watching movies in school so I finished them before lunch even started. Luckily I got to read my friend Zein's book, but I ended up not reading that much because there was a water baloon fight and stuff.

I only got slightly wet, but others got drenched. It was sort of fun, though. Someone accidentally threw a water baloon at the wall. My friend's parents weren't home, so there was no one to punish her. And no one to supervise.

Then we went to the park, and my friend and this guy stayed back at the house. Like others, I sorta kinda theorized that they were kissing. But I was totally theorizing. Don't hold me to my word. D: Anyway, we got to the park and played truth or dare and spun on a spinny thing and spied on people.

Speaking of kissing, though, this couple was constantly making out. It was… uh, sorta annoying? They didn't go two minutes without making out. In front of anyone. For the whole time. They kissed in the garden, on the way to the park, on the swings, on the spinny-thing, in the grass, and pretty much everywhere else. No offense to them, but it just kinda grossed me out. Just kinda.

And then, when we got back from the park at 8:20, even though the party was due to end at 8:30, the girl's parents were waiting for her, 'cause she's from Denmark and Demark was playing in the world cup and they wanted to watch. They were mystified because she wasn't answering her phone and I felt like telling my dad that it was because she'd been making out with her boyfriend the whole time. But I didn't. I just was quiet.

Anyway, on to today! Today was the last day of school. We watched people launch rockets they'd made in wood tech in the first two periods. This one guy had been dared to wear boxers to school if a facebook group got over 1500 members… Well, it has 1751, so he wore them. He ran around the field in only his underwear. There's a video on Youtube that I'm itching to link to, but the tags sorta reveal my school's name, and there are faces in the video. Oh well. D:

For a short day, it was quite eventful. For third and fourth periods, we had an assembly in the gym with all of secondary school. Then we went back to the homeroom and goofed off until our reports came. I was talking about some of your (like, the people on Twig) views on cannibalism, and now some people are convinced that I'm a cannibal. Oops.

Then we got our reports. I got two sixes and the rest sevens, even though I know it's a low seven (it should really be a six) in wood tech. But I'm happy. I got on the academic eccellence list, and I also got two other certificates. Then I said goodbye to people and made my way to pick up my brother and sister, and her friend.

We went home and I had a smoothie ('cause I didn't have lunch at school) and surfed the web (mostly notalwaysright.com, 'cause I'm addicted to that now) until it was time to go to my hair dressers appointment.

And guess what? I got my hair cut. If you're friends with me on FB you'll see how it looks now. Very Happy I like it. It's shorter than it's been for a loooong time, because I never really liked cutting it, but it's not really short. It's perfect. Haha, and it'll be perfect for Greece.

Now that I've brought you up to date on the past and the present, I guess I'll talk about the future - we're going to Greece! I still need to pack my bag (like, I haven't started at all. ^^; ) but we're going tomorrow, for two weeks. And then we're coming back, and then it'll be my birthday! On the 15th, at least. (: Can you believe that I'm almost 14? I can't! Well, I sort of can, but not really.

Anyway, I think that I had a really eventful week. Even though I didn't get that much stuff done on the computer I made up for it by having a real life, even though it was only marginally fun. -shrugs- I'm happy I'm not an eighth grader anymore. I've been so tired and stressed and I hope I'll get to rest a lot over the summer.

Again, I don't feel like leaving questions here, simply because I've talked about a LOT of things. If I wasn't so committed to only counting fiction which isn't freewriting and which is original for my TwigWriSum count, I'd be able to add 1200 words to my total. It'd actually be quite helpful, since it hasn't increased since the 11th, I think? Yeah. ^^

Thanks so much for reading my blog. Very Happy

Arianna
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 Empty Re: Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010

Post by Akeria 6/25/2010, 1:49 pm

8th and a half, perhaps?
Akeria
Published Author
Published Author

Click the word counter to get to my TwigWriSum story!
Female Posts : 3571

http://raceagainstmachines.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 Empty Re: Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010

Post by lauren 6/25/2010, 1:55 pm

8th and a half xD
Well, that makes me... 7th and a half.
Wow, nice couple making out at the party ^^
lauren
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 410

http://www.lilacxxlauren.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/25/2010, 1:59 pm

Haha, I guess so. xD

Also, I noticed that now the blog forum shows descriptions. If you look at my old blogs, you might see something interesting. ^^
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 6/25/2010, 2:18 pm

Yeah, but even if they don't like it, ninjas still need to go to school, so that they can get bodies like Rain in Ninja Assassin. ^^ It's his birthday today. (Just needed to throw that out there XD)

You are so not a TWS failure! XD If it makes you feel better, I only have like 10k so far. You really have a talent for writing such huge amounts of words in a short time; don't ever forget it. :3

Whoa, Ari... It's absolutely amazing that you can run that distance! Congratz on third place! Smile

Augh yeah, PDA really grosses me out, too. X3 But I guess it's unavoidable in high school, so I just learn to be happy they like each other so much? XD

XP He ran around in his boxers? That's epic! Reminds me of the guy who would run around in his underwear during school assemblies. Haven't heard much from him lately.

Haha, people think your a cannibal? XD I think that's happened to me once or twice... ^^;

Congratz on the amazing report card! ^u^

I really like your hair, by the way! :3

Ah, it's so awesome you're going to Greece! Lucky! ^^ I bet you'll have tons of fun.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 6/25/2010, 2:37 pm

But... but... Ugh. D: I guess ninja's do have to go to school. Wait, it's Rain's birthday? He's hot, right? -throws confetti in the air- Happy birthday, Rain!
I keep forgetting I need to write a card for my dad's birthday tomorrow. Razz

A talent for writing bad fiction in a short amount of time, surely. Haha, some of it actually is okay, but I don't know. I want to write quality fiction, in a short amount of time. Not quality, or quantity - both! Very Happy

Thanks! (:

Yay, they like each other so much! Isn't it just lovely to see them exchanging spit every few minutes? I know? It's so totally great!
But this other girl was also sort of bugged by it, and she voiced her concerns. She was like, "I put my hand between them when they were kissing and they were kissing my hand!" Lol.
And then someone made a rather perverted joke which I also laughed at but really isn't Twig-friendly. Smile

Wait, I'mma suggest the FB group to you so you can see.

Aaaactually, I sorta told them about you. Which is sorta what made them think I was a cannibal. -shrugs- Oh well. I'm sure they'll have forgotten it by the start of next school year.
If not, I can always eat them. >D

Thanku. (:

My hair says thanks. ^^

I sure hope so. See, last year I was sorta caught up with stuff on Twig and the year before I was sorta caught up with stuff on WI. By sorta I mean 'really', and by 'sorta caught up' I mean 'I wrecked my family vacation'. Twice in a row. >.> But I'll be better this time! angelic
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 6/25/2010, 8:00 pm

That's awesome that you got a great haircut, Ari! ^^

I played truth or dare too! applause I had to find a fruit, a sock, a pair of glasses, a flower, and a pen. Razz What did you get dared to do?

Cannibalism, hehehe . . . XD That came up recently for me, too. Somebody at band camp mentioned cannibals, and I just started deliriously yelling that cannibals were wonderful people.

I hope you'll have fun in Greece! I'll miss you, though. D:
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 1312Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 2412Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 3349Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 3548Arianna's SCHOOL IS OUT Blog for the 25th of June, 2010 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 6/25/2010, 10:01 pm

Arianna wrote:But... but... Ugh. D: I guess ninja's do have to go to school. Wait, it's Rain's birthday? He's hot, right? -throws confetti in the air- Happy birthday, Rain!
I keep forgetting I need to write a card for my dad's birthday tomorrow. Razz

A talent for writing bad fiction in a short amount of time, surely. Haha, some of it actually is okay, but I don't know. I want to write quality fiction, in a short amount of time. Not quality, or quantity - both! Very Happy

Thanks! (:

Yay, they like each other so much! Isn't it just lovely to see them exchanging spit every few minutes? I know? It's so totally great!
But this other girl was also sort of bugged by it, and she voiced her concerns. She was like, "I put my hand between them when they were kissing and they were kissing my hand!" Lol.
And then someone made a rather perverted joke which I also laughed at but really isn't Twig-friendly. Smile

Wait, I'mma suggest the FB group to you so you can see.

Aaaactually, I sorta told them about you. Which is sorta what made them think I was a cannibal. -shrugs- Oh well. I'm sure they'll have forgotten it by the start of next school year.
If not, I can always eat them. >D

Thanku. (:

My hair says thanks. ^^

I sure hope so. See, last year I was sorta caught up with stuff on Twig and the year before I was sorta caught up with stuff on WI. By sorta I mean 'really', and by 'sorta caught up' I mean 'I wrecked my family vacation'. Twice in a row. >.> But I'll be better this time! angelic
Yes, quite hot indeed. XD I would say that Rain says thank you, but unfortunately the only person I have control over is well... Light. ._.
Light: I'm not good enough for you all of a sudden? Well, I'll show you... >.> *vanishes in smoke*

Well, I really enjoy your stories! Although I don't read much of anything anymore, I liked your one about the girl in the cage. nod

XD Well er... It sounds like they're slightly over the top, then... ._. Well, relationships like that never last, so maybe they'll find new people to snog with? XD

Hahaha, omg, that was epic. XD That must have been so embarrassing for him.

Aw, well... XD Sorry for making them think you're a cannibal! And well, hopefully they'll forget. XD But yeah, that last option is always a splendid idea. >:3

You're welcome!

Aw, that sucks. But yeah, it'll be better this time! ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down