The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

--Hayley's Profile-- You can postie (:

2 posters

Go down

--Hayley's Profile-- You can postie (: Empty --Hayley's Profile-- You can postie (:

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 3:03 am

Y'all can post if you want.

Hai! Alright, I guess I'm here to talk about myself... I tend to do it a lot....

Username: Look for yourself. xD Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Nickname: I have a lot.... Mrs.Scorpius, Noodle, Padfoot [long story, well, not really, but let's leave it at that] just to name a few. Very Happy
What meh looks like: I'm a pretty tall brunette, for my age, coming in at about 5'4''. I feel special. My hair comes down to my shoulder and is real curly. [Bleh.] But Imma brunette. [Haha, I rock.] My skin is tan-ish, I was dark at the beginning of summer but it sorta.... faded.] My eyes are a chocolate-y brown, and they rock. xD I have contacts, but I have to wear a retainer... icky. At the moment, my nails are painted a midnight purple. Aweshomenesh.

About me:
Sports: I'm a sporty geeky person. I do all sorts of sports, Track, Volleyball, and Basketball are my favs. <3 I was on the B team in volleyball, but I'm not bad. So don't think that, ESPECIALLY when I got picked out of 78 girls. I know, I had to count them. I was on the A team for awhile in Basketball, but honestly, I hated it. It was stressful- like I'd forget the plays and stuff. Thankfully, I moved to the B team. I scored 18 points in one quarter on a game.... I was proud. Total, I scored about 30. I was on a roll, plus the team stunk we played against. Not really, though....
In track I ran the 400 and LOVED it. I also ran the mile relay, too. I got 3rd in the 400, then 2nd. In the mile relay, we got 2nd, but in our one for District, one of our teammates decided she wasn't going to put in her effort and we got 5th. wallbash I'm still mad...

School: I am a geek. xD I take all intensive [Pre-AP] classes. Everything. I'm also a drama geek, I was in our school plays. They were funny, for the most part... xD I also [used to] like choir... but our cool teacher left... *sniffle*
Hobbies: WRITING <3 I love to write. I have stories on WI, you should check them out. Wink
Fav Food: HOT POCKETS! You know you want some. Twisted Evil
Fav Color: LIMEH GREEN! Like this alien! --------> alien
Fav Song: Time Well Spent: Tom Felton; Candle [Sick & Tired]: White Tie Affair
Fav Movie: Harry Potter Series Movical Magicness. xD Suspect

Fav Actor: Tom Felton <3

Mood: Talkative smiley6600

Yahoo Messanger: basketballchica@yahoo.com
WI: pixelgirl242
Webkinz: pixelgirl242

Last edited by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy on 8/8/2009, 4:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

--Hayley's Profile-- You can postie (: Empty Re: --Hayley's Profile-- You can postie (:

Post by RainyNights 8/8/2009, 3:14 am

Sounds all familiar to me! xD Hah! I get to call you geek now! evil Now we're even.
RainyNights
RainyNights
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

--Hayley's Profile-- You can postie (: Empty Re: --Hayley's Profile-- You can postie (:

Post by Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy 8/8/2009, 3:24 am

Not.Fair.Band.Geek. xD
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Mrs.ScorpiusMalfoy
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 85

Back to top Go down

Post by RainyNights 8/8/2009, 3:48 am

That's nerd to you!
RainyNights
RainyNights
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down