The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opposites Attract. [For MRCRockz123]

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Opposites Attract.  [For MRCRockz123] Empty Opposites Attract. [For MRCRockz123]

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 1:40 pm

Grey walked out of English, and began to walk towards his locker. He looked around for a moment, and saw a group of freshman girls looking at him. They winked and smiled at his attention. He gave them a small, uncomfortable smile, and a flicked his wrist in an attempt to wave. The girls smiled, yelped, and giggled, then turned back and began talking like mad. Grey rolled his eyes, and continued soon arrived at his locker.
He opened his locker, and stuffed his English books inside it. His locker was fairly organized: not the best, but it definitely wasn't the worst. He smiled, then closed his locker door to see his friend, Rocky.

"Hey, dude!" Rocky said, his dark brown eyes glowing with liveliness.
"Hey, Rock," Grey said, smiling genuinely. Rocky could make anyone smile just by standing there.
"What class are you going to next?" Rocky asked.

Grey looked down at a piece of yellow paper, which had his schedule printed on to it.

"Uhm..." Grey said absentmindedly, trying to find what he had next, "Oh! I have break starting in a few minutes."
"Aw, mannn!" Rocky groaned, "Math."
"Ugh, sorry man," Grey apologized: Rocky hated math.
"I'd better go, before Mrs.-" Rocky paused for a moment, and squinted his eyes while looking at the schedule, "uh, Vagnareeneigh," He finished.

Grey's eyebrows lifted.

"Good luck with Mrs. V, Rocky!" He said, and he walked out of the doors. Rocky waved goodbye, and vanished into the sea of confused students.

Last edited by Rai on 7/3/2010, 10:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Opposites Attract.  [For MRCRockz123] Empty Re: Opposites Attract. [For MRCRockz123]

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 2:51 pm

Nancy was walking around the halls. She was bored so she went outside and looked at the Freshman walkin around confuzed. She remebered when she had been like them she giggled and kept walking. She walked up to a tree and sat on a branch to see over all the students. Nancy smiled when she saw how many freshman were talking confuzed for about the first hour the go it but they were still confuzed. Nancy could see her older brother Griffen walking around bored He spotted her and waved. Nancy smiled and hopped down she haddent seen her brother in years.

" Hey Grif." Nancy said smiling.
"Hey Nancy" Griffen said smiling hugging her than lookingat her in astonishment He hadnt sen her sence she had been in 7th grade. She older and prettyier than before.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4872

http://mylifeismusic.forumsmotion.com

Back to top Go down

Opposites Attract.  [For MRCRockz123] Empty Re: Opposites Attract. [For MRCRockz123]

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 5:20 pm

Grey smiled, and sat down onto the picnic bench, near a large tree. He saw a very pretty girl sitting on a branch in one of the trees nearby, and he was about to smile any wave, when she climbed down to hug another guy. He sighed, and sat back, with his elbows on the table, and his ankle resting on his other knee. Grey looked around, and saw Brittany and her crew coming towards him. Brittany sported a tight, dark pink miniskirt today, with a very revealing shirt. Her crew came behind her, dressed in similar clothing. Brittany came over and sat next to Grey.

"Hey, you wanna go to a party with me tonight? I heard it's going to be really fun," She said flirtatiously, a smirk on her face.

"Ahhh, no thanks," Grey said, his mouth grimacing.

"Oh," Brittany said, a look of hurt in her eyes. It only lasted a second before vanishing. Grey doubted he'd ever seen it.

She stood up stiffly, pulled her shirt even lower, then walked away. Grey looked away from Brittany's direction, and focused back on the other girl. He then looked away again, and stared at the grass for a few moments.

OOC: sorry it took me so long to reply! D:
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 5:24 pm

Nancy smiled as she reminised with her brother before sitting back up in the tree and waving good bye once again to her brother. She started wistling Dead by My Chemical Romance. I t was a up beat tune that she like very much.
(( Its ok Smile ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 5:58 pm

Grey continued to look at the ground, when his head snapped up suddenly. He looked around, hearing the tune to "Dead," by one of his favorite bands, My Chemical Romance.

Grey looked up in the tree, and saw the girl sitting there again: whistling the tune. He smiled and waved, even though she probably didn't see him. He decided to go up in the tree, too, so he climbed up, and walked carefully across the branch to the girl.

"Mind if I join you?" He asked her, a smile on his face.
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 6:08 pm

Nancy looked at the guy asking her somthing. She snapped back into reality. " Sure." Nancy said smiling her eyes a bright blue they had been a dule grey color up until then. She smiled again and looked back at her phone and kept wistling the tune happily.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 6:13 pm

Grey set his hand on the branch, and swung his legs over, so they were dangling over the edge of the branch. He whistled along with her, envisioning the words being typed across a piece of paper. Grey tapped his fingers on the branch, to the beat of the drums in that song.
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 6:14 pm

Nancy wistled it a little softer to hear his wistling.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 6:23 pm

Grey continued to whistle and tap at the branch, getting a bit lost in the song. He finally came to the end, and he smiled. That song always made him feel better, for some reason. He turned to face the girl sitting beside him.

"My name is Grey Koleman," He said, smiling, "What's your name?"

OOC: I'm too lazy to center it. x-x
XD
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 6:29 pm

" Im Nancy...Nancy Salvatore." Nancy said smiling at Grey he was nice. He was cute as well She liked him but first she wanted to get to know him alittle.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 6:58 pm

Grey smiled at her, and shook her hand.

"That's a beautiful name," He said, "It's nice to meet you."

He sat there for a few moments, and he felt his pocket vibrate. He took his phone out of his pocket, touched the screen, and put it up to his ear.

"Hey, Mom," Grey said reluctantly.
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"No, I'm not skipping."
"No, it's my break time, Mom."
"Yes, I'll be home soon."
"Yeah, it's been fine."
"Thanks?"
"Alright, I'll see you later."
"Bye."
"Why, Mom???"
"Fine."
"Bye."
"Moooooooommmm."
"Okay fine."
"Loveyoutoo."

Grey stuffed his phone back into his pocket, blushing madly. He looked up at Nancy, still blushing.

"Sorry about that..." Grey said, trailing off. "Hey, are you on break?" He asked her, "Or just skipping?"
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 7:12 pm

Nancy msiled. " More or less." Nancy said smiling looking up at Grey. She was mesing around with Itunes, buying more MCR songs.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 7:17 pm

Grey chuckled. He smiled, and rubbed his knees for a moment.

"Hey, would you like to go grab a bite to eat?" He asked her.

Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 7:19 pm

" Sure were?" Nancy said smiling swinging her legs back and forth trying not to hit anybody.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/2/2010, 7:46 pm

Grey shrugged, and absentmindedly began to swing his legs back and forth, too. He thought for a second.

"We could go anywhere you wanted, really," He said with a smile.

A few girls came over and sat at the picnic table. Grey looked at them, hearing their loud, obnoxious giggles. Probably freshman, maybe sophomores. They began to smile and wave, and Grey just completely ignored them. He focused his attention back onto Nancy, and realized how pretty he thought she was.
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 8:02 pm

" Theres a really good cafe close by." Nancy said smiling using Bing to find it. " Actually it 2 blocks away if we head there now we can have plenty of time to eat and come back before next period." Nancy said smiling.

Nancy began to text her friend Kyle. He was going to a different school but she had memorized his scedule he was having a break so he could text.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/2/2010, 8:57 pm

(( hello?? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/3/2010, 8:37 am

OOC: Sorry, I had to leave! I think I'm in a different time zone than you, it was pretty late. XD

"Yeah, that'd be great!" Grey said enthusiastically.

He realized he may have set it a bit too excitedly. He could feel his face getting hotter, but he looked away for a moment. The red eventually faded from his cheeks.

"Do you want to walk, or take my car?" He asked her.
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/3/2010, 4:36 pm

" Either one I don't mind." I said really excited. I looked at were my brother had once been talking laughing with me happy, a single tear rolled down my cheek as I thought of him leaving me alone in this world once again.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 6:56 pm

(( hello ??? ))
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/6/2010, 7:04 pm

"Alright, it'll be a surprise then!" Grey said happily.

He saw a tear fall down her cheek. He paused, wondering if he'd said or done anything wrong.

"We don't have to go right now if you don't want to," He said. "Is there anything I can do to help, or do you want to be alone?"
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 7:11 pm

" Oh no, I'm fine I just miss my older brother. I hadn't seen him in almost 3 years, I finaly saw him a little while ago and he had to leave again." Nancy said wipping the tears away from her eyes.

I looked up at Grey and smiled a faint smile. I was sad but happy that he cared.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/6/2010, 11:25 pm

"Oh, I see. My sister and I were really close, but she left for college about 2 years ago. I guess I can relate," Grey said understandingly.

He smiled at her comfortingly.

"So, you wanna go grab something to eat now?" He asked her.
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by MCRRockz123 7/6/2010, 11:29 pm

Nancy nodded her head and jumped down from the tree. She saw her borther and and a tear droped down her cheek. See her brother Griffen died in a car accident when he was 19 but he had been turned into a vampire right before. So other people could see him but he quickly vanishes after people really get a good look at him.
MCRRockz123
MCRRockz123
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/9/2010, 5:51 pm

Grey smiled and jumped down from the tree, landing behind Nancy. He saw her looking at a boy, the same boy she'd been hugging, again. Grey studied him for a moment, but then the boy vanished. Grey's eyes grew wide and he figured he might be just a little... off today. He shook his head and held out his elbow.

"Shall we?" He asked with a smile and a chuckle.
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum