The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ ||

+5
Dragon Lover
leah_hope92
Avé
LuckyPenny666
Cyn431
9 posters

Go down

& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || Empty & got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 7/2/2010, 11:59 pm

CONSTRUCTION COMPLETE
*slaps the seventeen people who viewed the incomplete blog* Since it's now done, you may now read.

& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || Axefwp

9:38 PM

So much for starting blogs earlier.

Um. So. I think my plan from now on is going to be write as much as I can throughout the entire course of the day and hope I can press the send button by eleven o' clock. `^^ If I can't, what I'm going to do is take advantage of commercial breaks after eleven o' clock and cram a heck of a lot of stuff in.

Now you may be asking, why eleven o' clock? See, I was reading one of Forrey's blogs, and I was reminded of the show Whose Line Is It Anyway, and I found out it's on weeknights from eleven central to twelve. Last night I logged off early to watch it, and I fell in love with it once more.

Oh my gosh, in the first one (there's two half hour episodes) Robin Williams came in and did improvisational comedy with the others, and they were doing Scenes From The Hat. Or something like that. And the last one they did was, "What Robin Williams Is Doing Right Now". I just loved it when Robin came out and said, "I have a career, what the (Hades) am I doing?" hysterical I don't know why, I just loved that.

I also really enjoy it when Wayne Brady (voice of Sparx in the third Legend of Spyro game, host of Let's Make a Deal on CBS, former host of Don't Forget the Lyrics! which was on Fox before it was cancelled...) had to really quickly come up with some kind of song to sing for everybody. Like in the second episode the three or so he did were forced to be along the theme of "Songs of the Hit Man". Quite interesting. Especially "Girrat Girrat Girrat" or whatever it was. xD

Now, what I don't enjoy is my sister screaming about not being allowed to have eternal possession of the kitchen television remote, which lead to my dad coming up from his "peaceful" lunch and screaming in my sister's face, which meant me running outside and getting my foot to bleed off the mulch (but no splinter). And then later on she felt like screaming about something else, which lead to my sister and my mom screaming in each other's faces in some form or another. I remember muttering at lunch that I never made a gosh darn noise. I just wish that silence was given in a package deal with duct tape rights. Oh my gosh, I would love duct tape rights. Nobody else would love me with duct tape rights though. Sigh.

Um, I've got about fifteen minutes to write this whole thing, so let's get to work on the Playlist! It was inspired when I saw Lauren made a thread in the Music section which featured Bowling for Soup.

1. High School Never Ends, by Bowling For Soup. I apologize for the loads of language and suggestive talk in this song. xD But it pretty much sums up for itself. You're hoping high school will only last four years, but before you know it you're back for reunion, and all the crap you thought you threw away is still all around you.
2. Watching You, by Rodney Atkins. Particularly with the first verse and chorus—oh, look! All that crap is being transferred from you to your kid. How sweet... And not good...
3. Lifeline, by Papa Roach. Remember in the last song when you were praying in the barn? This is what you were saying to the Good Lord, telling Him about your day.
4. Ask the Lonely, by Journey. In response, He tells you this! :3 You know, I never really did intend this Playlist to be so religious, but hey, I guess that's what I get when I get a Rodney Atkins song in there.

Oh gosh, ten minutes to do Twigwood and the Scatterbrain Special. This is going to be hectic. o.0 Maybe this will be partially written in the morning, and I'll have two blogs tomorrow? I don't know.

No, you know what I'm going to do? I'll post it tonight for sure, but I'll warn you all it's under construction. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Let's see how much I can get in for the last five minutes though.

TWIGWOOD
in Megatokyo

Largo
He's a crazy guy who just now I realize freakishly resembles the Rick I talked about last blog. o_O Well, personally I don't think Noah's crazy enough. I think that Forrey might be able to pull it off. At first I wanted to say Seal though. But Seal's more of a cannon person, not guns. I'm not sure if Forrey's a gun person either though. If she is, she's probably more than Seal. xD Forrey wins.

Piro
He's this smart guy that works his butt off to stay alive. I don't think anyone here is working just to keep their lives, but I know we have some very smart and hardworking people on Twig. I would classify Noah as one of those people. Even though he isn't quite as emotionless-like as Piro, he could still probably pull it off one way or another.

Ping
She's this technological girl who's socially dependent in a way. Well, um, I don't think anybody here is really all that centered on having friends and all that jazz, but as for the technological part, I know Ari would do well! ^^ Congrats to her on getting to be Ping.

Nanasawa Kimiko
She tends to be a soft girl, but on the inside she has an impulsive nature. You know, when I think about it, people might look at Mo and think she's on the calm side, but once you get her by her Japanese men and Rain and music and Rain and Light and Rain, she can really get passionate. So I'ma make Mo Kimiko. (Or maybe Mikimo would be more appropriate. xP)

Hayasaka Erika
She's pessimistic, cynical, strong-willed and passionately independent. I don't know why, but I want to raise my hand on this one. Those are all characteristics I have when in a certain condition and/or away from those I can be friendly with. I fit almost none of her other standards though, barring vocalist. Razz Especially the whole thing on being a cosplayer.

Tohya Miho
Miho is a dark girl who knows how to get people to do things for her, though she has a soft side too. I'm thinking Mia on this one. I couldn't imagine anyone mistaking her for a zombie though. xD

Seraphim
She's this little conscience of an angel who motivates others—or at least should anyway. Oh, and she has a high sense of fashion. You know, I can't say anything for sure about the fashion, but I do know that Leah is somebody who's very good at encouraging others to keep on going. (:

Boo
Ah, Boo. He's this (cute) little angel conscience in training who does his best to do his job right, and is occasionally the one to save the day. I don't know why I see Heather as Boo, but I do. Maybe it's because I named my chipmunk Webkinz Hether (I couldn't do Heather because "eat" was in it), and Boo is a hamster. xD But Heather gets the role.

Asmodeus
He's this devilish little demon that's like an anti-conscience and tries to have misbehavior rule. Well, Cassie/Wormy is the Demonic Child (as Noah is the Angelic Child), so I've heard. Why not?

Junpei
An epic ninja dude that is very loyal to his master. :O Hm... Epic ninja dude... I remember Ave was once known as Triple Agent Ave. So she gets to be Junpei, the epic ninja dude. Again.

Sonoda Yuki
She's this girl who happens to have some kind of power to be a thief, and has artistic abilities. This is where Seal gets her stardom, because somehow she always seems to get her grasp back on Near after Forrey has gotten him, whether it be with a teleportation device or whatever, she can do it. And she's great at making cats on Paint, so I hear. ^^

... I actually finished it. o_O I hope I have the time to write a second blog today. Oh meh gah, this is disastrous. Okay, gotta do Scatterbrain Special real quick. Good thing it'll be easy, because it's been invaded by CATS! (and their Wiki descriptions) Because my questions last time were such fails.

I thank Noah, Newms, Leah, Heather, Mo, Emma, Shadow and Gri for topics. :3

THE SCATTERBRAIN SPECIAL

Tiger
Panthera tigris is a member of the feline family and out of the four main Big Cats of the wild, they're the largest. They can be up to eleven feet in length and six hundred and sixty pounds in weight. Their teeth can be as long as four inches. While renown for being very muscular and powerful, they're also well known for having vertical stripes on their typically reddish, orange or imperfect white pelts.

Jaguar
Panthera onca is a member of the feline family and is the only Big Cat that can be found in North, Middle and/or South America. It's also the third biggest out of them all. Unfortunately they're on the verge of being threatened, and it isn't improving. So whatever you do, don't mistake it for a cheetah or leopard and think it's okay to shoot it. You shouldn't be shooting any of them anyway.

Cheetah
Acinonyx jubatus is a member of the feline family and is a member of the expanded selection of Big Cats, though not the true group. Regardless, it's still famous for being the fastest mammal on land. Right now it's the only living member of the Acinonyx genus, and are also in the threatened zone (VU (vulnerable). It doesn't help that they can't climb easily and escape hunters. So yeah, another guy you shouldn't shoot.

Panther
Wikipedia's being butty, but I'll try and decipher what the disambiguation says the best I can. Panther is the general term for an animal of the Panthera genus. A panther is a leopard in Africa and Asia, a cougar/mountain lion (same thing) in North America, and specifically a Florida Panther in—well, Florida. You can go into deeper detail by saying a black panther is a black version of a leopard, cougar/mountain lion or jaguar while a white panther follows the same identification rules. So yeah, kind of confusing if you ask me.

Skitty
Eh heh. xD It's this cute little Pokémon cat that likes to chase its own tail. Granted it's not doing that, it can be trained to be very useful with talents and/or battle. In other words, it's this. & got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || Skitty

Light
Well, Mo claims that once Light dressed up as a kitty and was Mello's pet. I can't find any picture or evidence of that, but in the meantime, YOU MUST LOOK AT THIS. & got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || Simpsons-death-note-simpsons-death-note-light-yagami-misa-am-demotivational-poster-1248487707

Margay
Leopardus wiedii is basically this cute little spotted feline that lives in the rainforests within Mexico all the way south to Argentina. It's a nearly threatened little critter that was once thought to be extinct. Oh my gosh, it looks like it'll be stuck as a baby leopard all its life! Just look! & got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || 220px-Margaykat_Leopardus_wiedii [Hehe, lots of pictures today.]

X-Ray Computed Tomography
See, when your nerves aren't working right, you get these CAT scans. Particularly if your name was Aya-chan, you had to get one of these only to find out that by the age of twenty five your nervous system will completely shut down and you'll be paralyzed and in the end you'll be dead much sooner than you should have been, so slowly you lost the ability to walk and write and point at things and hold things and talk and all that good juicy stuff simply because you couldn't send messages that told the muscles meant to do those deeds to get to work, if you know what I'm trying to get at in this really long ramble sentence, and before you know it you're stuck living on the couch for the rest of your life without the ability to do any of the talents you were gifted with and then because every single part of you had lost the ability to communicate with the nervous system—see, now that system has completely died off and you're going with it.

Now, wasn't that a pretty story? Go watch 1 Litre of Tears to get a better idea. I've yet to go do that.

The One That Eats Your Face
Does your face taste like cat food? Do you want someone to figure out for you? No? Then I'd start running, because my cat looks hungry.

Practically twenty hours after the blog had been begun, questions were created.

1. Are you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog? (I'm starting immediately after I post this... 'cause I feel like it.)
2. THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE!
3. Do you watch Whose Line Is It Anyway?
4. I don't feel witty... Spare topics?

Toodles (FINALLY),

—| Cyn

5:53 PM

Original Word Count: 86414
Word Count After Blog: 88599

Last edited by Cyn431 on 7/3/2010, 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || Empty Re: & got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 7/3/2010, 6:57 pm

OH MEH GAWRSHESHISHUHPOOPEH. I hate this blog.
*coughs* Carry on. :3

update
GIASDUROSUDFIONSDA I FORGOT TO GIVE TOPIC CREDITS.
Now I really hate this. Carry on once more. :3333
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || Empty Re: & got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ ||

Post by LuckyPenny666 7/3/2010, 7:10 pm

Sorry I haven't posted on your blogs recently...xP
I'm sorry about your sister. *insert appropriate smiley here*
*recieves slap* Ouch! *screams*
Awww, I love the pictures! smitten

1. Are you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog? (I'm starting immediately after I post this... 'cause I feel like it.) Yup. Very Happy
2. THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE! *screams* PIKACHU! Oh, wait, it's a kitty! *huggles*
Wait a minute...that wasn't a question. O.o
3. Do you watch Whose Line Is It Anyway? Nope.
4. I don't feel witty... Spare topics? Clef notes, ink cartridges, and ligers.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/3/2010, 7:17 pm

Sweet, I'm an epic ninja dude! Very Happy

Hmm... Light as Mello's pet... I like it. <3

1. Are you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog? (I'm starting immediately after I post this... 'cause I feel like it.) Of course!
2. THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE! THERE'S A DOG ON YOUR INTESTINES!
3. Do you watch Whose Line Is It Anyway? Yes! Very Happy
4. I don't feel witty... Spare topics? -cough- Twigwood in Harry Potter -cough-
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/3/2010, 7:20 pm

@Lucky:
I'm sorry I didn't exactly post the blog recently. Razz
Thanks. L= (I think I just invented a smiley... o.o)
I don't slap hard, don't worry. xD
Yay! I did something right! x3

2. You're right. I felt like being... rebellious. :O OMG YAY PIKACHU.
4. Ooh, clef notes! applause I'll be looking forward to researching ligers...

@Ave:
Yes, you are an epic ninja dude! :3

Does Mello like it too?

2. OMG! *shrieks*
3. YUSH! *holds hand up for highfive* Did you watch last night?
4. Now, I has a question. Eeny-meeny-miny-mo told me to do Vampire Academy today. Would you rather I do VA today or HP today? I can do either. nod (For those wondering "hey, why's she asking her and not ME?"—I'm only asking Avvy this because she suggested VA in the first place and I know how much she enjoys VA. xD)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/3/2010, 7:23 pm

Yay! applause

>:3 Of course he does. Light's a good pet.

2. GET IT OFF.
3. No. XD I only watch it when Forrey reminds me too. I didn't know it was even still on! I just watch it on Youtube.
4. OH! Do Vampire Academy! I totally forgot about that. xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/3/2010, 8:22 pm

He is a good pet. nod Where'd you get him, Petsmart?

2. HOW.
3. Ah, I see. XD For me it's on ABC Family (ch. 50 on Charter) every weeknight at 12/11c. I might try YouTube sometime though...
4. Okai! (and nice. xD)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 7/3/2010, 9:08 pm

Oh, I meant I haven't posted on your past three blogs.
That's an awesome smiley! I luff it. L:
That's good to know. nod
Of course you have!

2. Naughty Cyn. nod *throws Pokéball*
4. Will you post a picture of a Liger? irresitible

EDIT: Twigwood in HP?! *falls off broomstick* I'M SO EXCITED!
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/3/2010, 9:16 pm

I know, I just felt like I needed to apologize for something. xD
Yay, smiley creation! L: I wonder why he's smirking...
Very good. nod
x3

2. *hits head* Owwie! 3=
4. You betcha. What a Face

Yes, Twigwood in HP. :O That'll be a while though.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/3/2010, 10:42 pm

Yes! It's up! ;D

1. Are you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog? (I'm starting immediately after I post this... 'cause I feel like it.) of coursee! (:
2. THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE! -achoo achoo- Jk, I'm not allergic to cats. xD
3. Do you watch Whose Line Is It Anyway? Uh... Nope.
4. I don't feel witty... Spare topics? Twigwood in Valentine's Day!
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/3/2010, 10:49 pm

Awwwh! =D Though I don't really know what Megatokyo is, I like that I'ma cute little hamster named Boo. x]

1. Are
you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog?

(I'm starting immediately after I post this... 'cause I feel like it.)
Sure, why not!
THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE!
Ugh, again? *sighs and pulls cat off* This happens too much...
3. Do you watch Whose
Line Is It Anyway?
I think I have before, but not recently!
4. I don't feel witty... Spare
topics?
Why don't you feel witty? O: That's a good topic! Uh...watching fireworks--through the trees...Wizards of Waverly place...Eccentric Hobos...and...your favorite color. [:
I also think--if you haven't already--to make a Twigwood of -drum roll- Twilight....xD I know there'd be many haters, but I'd like to see who you pick for everyone. ^_^ (I just got back from Eclipse, so that's why I felt the impulsive need to express my feels for that idea. xD)
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/3/2010, 11:18 pm

@Leah:
It is! applause

3. You say that like it's... awkward. :O
4. It's still on the eeny-meeny-miny-mo paper. If things go according to plan, then it'll be done in four days, as I just did eeny-meeny-miny-mo four times in order to hit Valentine's Day. xP

@Heather:
You should like it! 'Cause he's awesome. x3 Though he's often told by Largo to "Go for the beer, Boo!" so... xD

2. Baha. xD
3. *gasp* You should watch it soon. :O
4. Okay, I'll do that. nod I like those topics!
You know, Twilight's still on the eeny-meeny-miny-mo paper too. It got suggested by Ave a while back. Two great minds think alike! ^^ I only had to do eeny-meeny-miny-mo one extra time before I hit Twilight, so chances are I'll do that tomorrow.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/4/2010, 12:22 am

1. Are you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog? (I'm starting immediately after I post this... 'cause I feel like it.) Duh!
2. THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE! AAHA I'M ALLERGIC! I need my meds and eyedrops!!!
xDD
3. Do you watch Whose Line Is It Anyway? It used to be one of my fav shows :3
4. I don't feel witty... Spare topics? Fireworks, eating chocolate syrup out the bottle, aaand slushies.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 12:43 am

2. Oh, wonderful. xD WAIT YOU FORGOT YOUR MEDS?!
3. Shweet! applause
4. Now you make me want to eat some chocolate syrup. -.- OOH SLUSHIES! *sighs* But the Cardinals didn't score six... Ugh. (You might not get what the heck I'm talking about. xD It's something Mobil does for baseball, if not just Cardinals.)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/4/2010, 8:52 am

1. Are you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog? (I'm starting immediately after I post this... 'cause I feel like it.) Um. Sure? O_o
2. THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE! Ooh. Pretty kitty! X3 Allow me to post the random smiley that tries to say; "OOH, SHINY KITTY." *-^ <-- See? XD
3. Do you watch Whose Line Is It Anyway? My friend Nathalie B. made me watch some parts on Youtube. Loved it. :3
4. I don't feel witty... Spare topics? Hmm.. either FullMetal Alchemist or... NARUTO! :3333 Or Diablo II. :O [Yes, yes! Diablo II! cheesy] Hmm.. or The Lord Of The Rings.. ;3 [All these are for TwigWood. XD]

Waitwaitwait. I get mistaken for a zombie...?
OMG. COOL. *-*

Last edited by Malicious Nightmares on 7/4/2010, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/4/2010, 10:57 am

1. Of course! :O
2. Oh yay! Hi kitty! Very Happy Can I name it Squishy?
3. Noooo . . . xD
4. About how dreams are actually the reality and 'reality' is nothing more than an illusion.

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || 1312& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || 2412& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || 3349& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || 3548& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 1:22 pm

@Mia:
2. OOH SHINY KITTY. *-^ I had to try that for myself. xD That's a nifty smiley! ^^
3. Yay! applause It's an amazing show.
4. FMA! =D I'll add all four of those onto the list.

Yes, you are mistaken for a zombie. By Seal. xD

@Muffin:
2. I think he's more Scratchy than Squishy, but sure! Very Happy
4. Ooh. *.* Cyn likey.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 7/4/2010, 1:43 pm

xD I do that a lot.
Really? I thought he looked like a sheepish baby. xD
Indubitably.

2. SORRY! *hands plastic sword* You can have a penalty shot. Smile
4. Awesome. Very Happy

*crestfallen* I'm still excited! *dresses up in robes*
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/4/2010, 2:27 pm

OHWAITTHEREWASAMENTIONOFME.

I'm happy I read this blog. xD Ping's the robot, right? :3

1. Are you going to keep an eye open for what should be today's blog? Sure. nod
2. THERE'S A CAT ON YOUR FACE! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
3. Do you watch Whose Line Is It Anyway? Nope.
4. I don't feel witty... Spare topics? Another Twigwood thing. That was funny. :3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

& got the same three friends ♪ | pretty much the same as i was then ♫ || 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 3:08 pm

@Lucky:
Nice. xD
A sheepish baby? *glances back at smiley* Ooh, that would work too. :O L:
Mm-hm.

2. Nah, I already slapped you, I'm good. Razz
4. I got a very cute picture too. :3

You should be! nod

@Ari:
YESTHEREWASAMENTIONOFYOU. :3

Yay! applause She is indeed.

2. That's probably the answer I'd most expected to see the past couple of hours. xD
4. I'm glad Twigwood's being appreciated. grin I've got another one on the blog I should really be pressing the Send button on...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/4/2010, 7:40 pm

2. I typed it up randomly, when I was commenting on Mo's poem. XD
3. Agreed! hi there!
4. You should seriously do the FMA one first, though. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/4/2010, 7:50 pm

2. Nice. xD
3. Did you happen to watch Friday night, or do you only watch the YouTube videos?
4. Haha, I would, but I can't really control that since I do it via eeny-meeny-miny-mo. I think there will be at max three people satisfied with the Twigwood that was selected via that method today. Razz
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/4/2010, 7:53 pm

2. X3
3. Only from Youtube. DX
4. Ooh, yay! ^,^ Hopefully me? XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down