The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daily Daisy

5 posters

Go down

The Daily Daisy Empty The Daily Daisy

Post by Jinx 8/9/2009, 12:33 pm

Todays music is No.1,and No.4

Last night an old wound of mine opened up again.When that sort of thing happens,you may feel miserable,and cry the tears leftover from that time.Then anger might well up in you.Real,righteous anger.And with all that anger,you need to yell at someone.So you turn to who your poor deluded brain thinks is to blame.

Anger has a way of blocking out logic.Or twisting it around until its something different,and wrong.

Then you might spend some more time feeling miserable,and then go to bed.When you wake up you (might) not remember it,and go about your morning feeling cheerful,and OK.Then you think of going on the computer,and feel a huge wave of guilt.Because you know,in this clear-thinking point of view that they aren't the people you're angry at.

One of these people will probably send me an annoying,but true PM on this.He gets on my nerves a lot.Sometimes I wonder if he knows what Zen-like patience it takes to be his friend.

So you sit think for awhile,about what would be the best,least embarrassing,most heartfelt way to apologize to them.You may decide on a second person retrospect.Even though you know one of the people your apologizing to might leave a snarky comment to ease his hurt feelings.So you plunk yourself down and write it,then pick the best music to listen to while it is read.
And then you write what they probably most want to hear.I'm sorry.I'm sorry for overreacting,and yelling at you.Sorry,sorry,sorry.

Hey.Even though it still makes me angry and sick inside to read the rude users announcement.And even though I don't think running around insulting people,and being general jerks is very funny...You didn't deserve a word of what I said,and I apologize.
Daisy.

Last edited by Black Cat on 8/11/2009, 8:33 am; edited 4 times in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The Daily Daisy Empty Re: The Daily Daisy

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 12:44 pm

Aw, I'm sorry to hear that that upset you. It more surprised me than upset me, and I felt a little relieved (and stupid) when I read it. But I can understand why you're angry, and I really hope that things work out between you and the ones who were behind the idea. Great blog, it had a lot of meaning and really got me thinking. Smile

It's good that you're apologizing but if it had been me who had done the Rude Users thing, I wouldn't expect an apology. You have every right to be mad, and I think what you've done here is very mature.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 8/9/2009, 12:48 pm

Thanks.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 12:59 pm

You're welcome. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 5:04 pm

Mo wrote:Aw, I'm sorry to hear that that upset you. It more surprised me than upset me, and I felt a little relieved (and stupid) when I read it. But I can understand why you're angry, and I really hope that things work out between you and the ones who were behind the idea. Great blog, it had a lot of meaning and really got me thinking. Smile

It's good that you're apologizing but if it had been me who had done the Rude Users thing, I wouldn't expect an apology. You have every right to be mad, and I think what you've done here is very mature.

I agree. Yeah, I felt stupid. I had spent so much time reporting fake people. I don't fall for jokes that often, so, yeah. I was just kind of upset to here that they did it just for fun.

Nice blog. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 8/9/2009, 5:13 pm

Thanks pugs.Congrats on the mod-in-training!
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

'Cause I'm so afraid

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 5:19 pm

Thanks and your welcome!
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 7:13 pm

PugsRock wrote:
Mo wrote:Aw, I'm sorry to hear that that upset you. It more surprised me than upset me, and I felt a little relieved (and stupid) when I read it. But I can understand why you're angry, and I really hope that things work out between you and the ones who were behind the idea. Great blog, it had a lot of meaning and really got me thinking. Smile

I agree. Yeah, I felt stupid. I had spent so much time reporting fake people. I don't fall for jokes that often, so, yeah. I was just kind of upset to here that they did it just for fun.

Nice blog. Smile
Yeah, but at least you promoted because of it! Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 7:45 pm

I guess. But the mods feel guilty, the other users are upset, and I'm a mod in training. It makes me feel bad.

But Mea. Smile I forgot to say thanks for writing this blog. Some of the other users might not have been so bold as to write that, but you're really brave.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/9/2009, 7:49 pm

It's not your fault. no
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/9/2009, 8:17 pm

I know, but I don't want to be happy about being a mod in training while everyone else is upset, or sad and not appreciate that I'm almost a mod. It's weird.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/10/2009, 10:31 am

Pugs, you should be proud. You were all fooled, so there's no reason for you to feel bad about it. It's all on us. xP Or me. Cus I agreed to this, and you guys are making me realize I shouldn't have. I'm a really crappy admin.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Daily Daisy 1312The Daily Daisy 2412The Daily Daisy 3349The Daily Daisy 3548The Daily Daisy 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 8/10/2009, 4:00 pm

I disagree Shadow.

There was no reason why you shouldn't have done it. You guys this wasn't some joke that we did for fun or to make you guys feel stupid or bad either. We did this to see
1- Who would make a great new Mod

2- How you guys would react if their was a real rude user.

What if those users were real? What if we happen to have someone join who says things worse than what we said? Consider this a fire drill and think, what if that had been a real fire?

Thanks to you guys though, for spending your time reporting. You weren't stupid, we weren't trying to trick you, anyone would have reacted the same way. I understand that you're a little surprised but by no means Shadow are you a crappy admin, this was a test, this is online you can never be too safe. And by no means was any user on this site stupid! You're all brilliant and were lucky that you're all so nice Smile
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down