The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justin Bieber or Ashton Kutcher?

+12
Rai
Cyn431
FOREIGN?!
Komoda
Mrs. Amazon E Cullen
Mooniepie
Dragon Lover
Smalltownwriter
amrgirl
PugsRock
Love Is Dead
B
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Justin Bieber or Ashton Kutcher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin Bieber or Ashton Kutcher?

Post by B 7/13/2010, 2:02 pm

Yeah, he really shouldn't care about just girls. He needs a better topic and a deeper voice is all.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Justin Bieber or Ashton Kutcher? - Page 2 Empty Re: Justin Bieber or Ashton Kutcher?

Post by Rai 7/13/2010, 8:19 pm

Tommm: I knowww. ._. It really irritates me. I hate when men think they're the moneymaker. Women are /usually/ the ones who have the hardest job: taking care of the man's children. T.T But, we're getting off topic so I'ma shut up. nod *brushes invisible dust off shoulder*
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/13/2010, 10:52 pm

Again, guy, and yes I'm posting on one of these xD

I will say Ashton Kutcher, just because That '70's Show is like, one of my favorite shows.

But I hate it that people bash Justian Beiber.
I mean, first thing
The voice? Its not like he has anything to do with that. Its genetics people. Give him a break. In some countries, its actually considered like, a beautiful gift to sing that high and be his age.
And then the whole thing about the songs all being about girls..
Its not like he has any choice sometimes. I mean, as long as he's making money singing the songs, I'm sure he's going to sing them.

I am not a Bieber fan, I just hate that people bash him for stupid reasons.
If you don't like his music; then don't listen to it. Simple as that. And if it comes on the radio? Just change the station! Its not that hard.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/13/2010, 11:04 pm

I agree with you, Noah. ^^ Although I'm not fond of the subjects Justin sings about (not because it's about girls; it's the immature aspect of love that bothers me. I don't like when girls his age sing about love in that way, either) I actually like guys with high singing voices. Tegoshi Yuya for example. ^^ Besides, like you said, it's what makes him money. Some people decide to stay true to their feelings when they sing, others do what gets them the money. And the latter isn't such a bad thing; it's what keeps us alive, after all. Not really on a moral level, but meh. Whatever floats your boat. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Rai 7/14/2010, 1:44 pm

I just don't understand why so many people devote their time to hating. Why don't they listen to something that they enjoy? ._. I guess I just fail to see it.

I just look at Justin Beiber and hearing that higher, younger sounding voice coming from his mouth... I guess it just strikes me as odd. I know he can't control it. He does have really good vocals though, I just don't prefer listening to him. Like Komoda said, I don't like the 'immature aspect of love.' It just seems to me that he thinks he understands it and knows about it, while he's still so young. tongue

I'm still with Kutcher, though. x3
Rai
Rai
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1321

Back to top Go down

Post by Hptonks425 7/26/2010, 6:36 pm

I personally like both of them.
Ashton for his acting (which is really good! he's a great actor! and funny!), and Justin for his singing.

Now before I start, let me make this clear. I AM NOT A GIRL. so maybe I don't see Justin the way you girls do (I'm not gay either. xD), so don't hold that against me.

One thing I don't get. why are you all hating on Justin? If you say he doesn't have talent then you don't know what talent is. Don't get me wrong, they can make it seem like it's all just a studio with some beats, a few autotuned voices, some harmonies, and some cool techno sounds, but if you actually went to Justin's youtube page to see how it all started and watch the videos that got him where he is today, you'll see he does have talent. For example, watch the video of him singing Someday At Christmas. now is that not talent or what? the kid had never had voice lessons or had never done a singing competition.

As for his voice: We all mature at different rates. Justin has hit puberty, that's for sure (he used to be REALLY short, My older bro saw him on a cruise once) and how he's like 5 6'' (or so I believe.) Justin's high pitched voice is no different from Jason Derulo, Usher, all those singers in the boy bands, MICHAEL JACKSON! they all have high voices. Justin's still growing guys, cut him some slack.

Take some time to get to know the kid from his old videos and stuff like that before you judge him on what's heard on the radio. Wink
Hptonks425
Hptonks425
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Male Posts : 402

http://www.byebyewi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2