The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, hello there. Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10

3 posters

Go down

Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10 Empty Well, hello there. Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10

Post by Horsey 7/11/2010, 4:35 pm

Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10 30db09d
Gonna miss you, Syrup buddy

It's hot today.
Very, very hot.
I went outside to see what my sibs and their friends were up to, and, against my will, I got blasted with water guns.
Then we went to play four-square and I got a headache.
Now I'm inside.

Yes, I am being very vague today. I don't know why...just bear with me.

So...yesterday was my Tae Kwon Do tournament. I did really good. 1st in sparring, 2nd in weapons, 2nd forms, 3rd in combat weapons. I got 3rd because my second match was against an adult fourth degree black belt. I knew I didn't stand a chance Razz .
We went out to eat afterward, which might of been my favorite part. Lol.

I was feeling great, despite having a headache the entire day. When I got home and checked all my websites, I saw that Nightowl - my best buddy- is leaving. I'm still pretty sad about that.

Today I wrote a good amount. But I was typing up this long roleplay post on WI, and for some reason when I went to post it, the site logged me out and I lost the entire thing. It had to be at least 500 words long. Now I don't have the inspiration to go write it up again. I will do that later.

I'm currently listening to Blue Bird-it's a Japanese song that I found through Naruto. It's actually the 3rd opening theme song for Shippuden. I love it even though I don't understand.

So...I hope to stay up really late and finish The Hunger Games tonight. I've been slacking off with it for some reason.

For the rest of the day I'll probably just write, stay inside, and listen to music. Well, actually that's what my entire summer has been like so far. I haven't done a freaking thing all through June and July. I went swimming ONCE, and that was in my sister's friends' pool across the street. And I also haven't seen any of my friends in three months so I'm very lonely.

T_T

AND NOW I'm listening to my new song obsession-The Man Who Can't Be Moved by The Script
AMAZING SONG

Oh, and if anyone is interested in doing a pirate or Hunger Games PRP, message me please :]

Last edited by Horsey on 7/11/2010, 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10 Empty Re: Well, hello there. Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10

Post by Nightowl 7/11/2010, 5:11 pm

Bah. Yes. Leaving. Sad I don't want to do this. Auugh. But I have to. <3

Last edited by Nightowl on 7/13/2010, 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10 Empty Re: Well, hello there. Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10

Post by conich 7/11/2010, 9:41 pm

I love that song! The script is EPIC!!!!! Very Happy
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by Horsey 7/11/2010, 9:52 pm

Ikr?! <3
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Post by conich 7/11/2010, 10:20 pm

Really! Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/11/10 595419
conich
conich
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 749

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum