The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction

2 posters

Go down

A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction Empty A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction

Post by B 7/11/2010, 8:51 pm

Prolouge

“Something we’ve always dreamed of as a child. A Barbie doll house; or a monster truck? Everybody’s opinion is different. Like this one little girl I used to know, she always wanted the latest technology. Was it because of her money, or because she was a techno-nerd at heart? Nobody really understood her. She was always made fun of for her dark brown glasses and glossy hair. Every day she would come home crying.

It made me so sad to see one of the sweetest little girls be picked on. Was she really the sweetest little girl, or someone with a deep secret? I would never know, for I was only in contact with her for about 5 years. Then, she disappeared. What could’ve made her run away? The secret inside of her. If I tell you, promise to forget?” the elderly woman turns to you, her soft gray hair like a marshmallow.

“The secret, is that-“Out of nowhere, you are shot in the chest. “-I am a murderer. I killed her with my hands and a gun. And now you will die too. But remember me, I am Kira.” she whispered. Your eyes widen as you collapse to the ground and die automatically.

I. Light

“I’ve been working on this case for a year now.” Ryuzaki Lawliet murmured to himself. “It’s bound to be true that Kira will be killed by himself.” L was the world class detective, followed by two others. The same person. It always made me laugh when I thought about that. “What are your thoughts?” I asked him, my Shinigami Eyes turning red.

I finally knew his name! Finally!! I couldn’t kill him though. Too many people would assume it’s me. After he had came out as L, everyone that was anyone went into shock. They couldn’t believe it was L, so they had to do some polygraphs to get the truth. So now the world knows about L. I don’t really need to kill him, though.

Ryuk turned around. “Heh?” he asked me. “Nothing.” I said lowly, nobody hearing me hopefully. “LIGHT!” Oh. Gosh. Misa was here. Great. I really didn’t need this at the moment. If anybody were to walk in right now, they’d think that she was crazy and was Kira, and that she was in love with someone like me. “Hi…Misa.” “It’s SO good to see you!” Misa smiled and hugged me. More of squeezed the crap out of me. “Misa, can you let go?” “If I let go, then what’s in it for me?” “Money?” “I already have that.” “Just get offa me please.” I replied, shrugging her off. She whimpered but sat down.

Ryuzaki took the slice of cake from Watari. “Thank you Watari.” he replied. I need to think of something to tell Ryuzaki. But to keep it away from suspicions…… and anything that will raise them on me. “Ryuzaki, maybe Kira doesn’t care about being Kira anymore?” “No, he does. He cares about power. As if he wanted to become a God…” Oh no. Not this again. If I say anything worse than last time, his suspicions will only get greater than last time. “Maybe he just wants to kill criminals.” Yeah. Great response, idiot. Waiting for his response I finally sat down in the silver chair. There was no need for me to eat anything at the moment. What I didn’t understand is how he weighed the same every time he ate so much sugar.

Last edited by B on 7/13/2010, 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction Empty Re: A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction

Post by shadowsowner888 7/12/2010, 12:55 pm

That has to be one of the most amazing starts I've ever read. *-* You did an awesome job of making people want to read more, and doing it in second person just made it even better.

Write more soon, Becca, please! :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction 1312A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction 2412A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction 3349A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction 3548A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction Empty Re: A Journal Of...... A Death Note Fanfiction

Post by B 7/12/2010, 1:12 pm

A chapter a day! :3 I'll post two chapters today, though. Very Happy
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/13/2010, 1:39 pm

I posted the first chapter y'all. :3
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down