The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):<

5 posters

Go down

</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Empty </3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):<

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/12/2010, 11:14 pm

Hey *pant pant*

I just got back from my first EVER lacrosse conditioning. Our high school decided to go all out this year so we're working well over twice as hard as the other high schools around us. It's SO tiring. I know, for a fact, that I've never, EVER, been through anything that's as physically difficult and tiring as that. And I say this after playing tennis for a week straight in 100+ degrees outside and then playing volleyball for a week straight the next week. Each week was about eight hours or so a DAY. This was only two hours.

Okay, so we got there and I had /accidentally/ brought a mini water bottle instead of a normal one(everyone else brought huge ones lol), which was a BIG mistake. Immediately we started stretching, but it's not the same stretching as most people would think. In these you have to run about twenty feet from one end to another, doing whatever it is that they want you to. For example, lifting your knees in the air and holding it there at each step, or doing lunges. We also did stuff like sprinting, this weird drag your foot across the ground while your other knee is at your shoulder thing, karaoke(walk sideways, crossing your legs fore ward and backwards at each step) but we had to throw our knees in the air, and then running where your shoes touch your butt. Stuff like that, if you can imagine. Oh and we have to do it all in front of all of the (for the most part) hot high school lacrosse boys. Can you say EMBARRASSING? xP This was the easiest part and only took up about ten minutes of our time.

Next, we start running. Just so you could get a better visual idea of how it was, imagine a school's track circle thing you run on. Now imagine it twice as fat and wide. That's how our school's is. So at first we just sprinted from one side to the other(I normally got 3rd or 4th on this out of 12 or 13 or 14) then you had to run all the way back, while dodging guys lunging themselves forward. I hit a few people lol. Then he shortened it by two feet or so until (FINALLY) we only had to run about twenty or ten feet. I got first on about one or two, then for the most part second, third, or fourth. I haven't run in well, a very very long time, so I was pretty proud of myself. Finally, he got us all in a circle(I had already drunk about half of my water by now,since I had a little baby one) and told us what we'd be doing.

He explained to us what "Indian Trails" or "Indian Running" or something. Whatever it was, it was AWFUL. Really, completely, truly, AWFUL. Okay, so you jog in a line(we jogged so slow that it would have been quite faster if we had just walked, and we had to raise our legs really high at each step like we were bouncing but way more painful). So then the person at the front has a tennis ball and they throw it, while everyone is still walking in a line, and the person at the back runs forward, grabs it, goes to the front of the line, and then throws it for the next person. We were moving just enough so that it was way harder than walking and so that you slowly stretched every muscle in your legs and stomach. *shivers* So after the first lap it wasn't too bad, I mean I was dripping sweat and so glad that we were finished, but it turns out that the coach had gone to the bathroom and we couldn't stop until he was done. We ended up doing another two laps, making it a total of three. My friend told me she was trying to make herself pass out so she could stop and I was pretty close to that point. It was so tiring, I can't even put it into words. Probably because I'm still tired. xD

Anyways, so yeah, after that I couldn't see clearly and my legs were shaking like crazy. After about a 10 second break he made us go play this game where you run around and throw a tennis ball to everyone in your team. As he was picking partners he pointed to me and said, "You're going to be reserve." Confused, I decided to ask, "What does that mean?" To which he replied, "It means you go and sit in the shade before you pass out." I was SO relieved after that, even though the girls only played for about five minutes. My friend's whole body was bright pink after that, I felt kind of bad. Also, my brother's best friend that's a girl, her best friend(who he's also friends with) is on the lacrosse team, so I got to see her. In fact, like as I was typing this she sent me a fb message saying "I'm glad you're on the team". Also, my high school best friend joined with me and her friend, whose also my other best friend's best friend, was already on the team. Plus I know more than 1/2 of the guys on the team, which is about 6 or 7.

So after that we had about ten minutes to sit(for me at least) while the boy's played their game. Then, after that(which took up a whole hour, since the Indian whatever thing was about 20 minutes), we had to go to the gym for ANOTHER hour of weight lifting. Once we got inside our high school it was like walking from the Bahamas into Antarctica. It felt SOOOOO nice, after an hour of being out in like 97 degrees, so humid that you could probably drink the air, weather. It went by really quickly and even though it was pretty difficult for me, I got it done. I felt so great, like all of my muscles were relaxed, tightened, and toned. I mean now my legs are really sore, but still, it was kind of worth it.

Either I make it sound terrible or I sound like a whiny, annoying, little kid right now. I'm hoping for a peaceful in between, but you never know Razz Anyways, apparently the second time(which will be this Wednesday) is supposed to be SOOOO much easier, which is a relief. And by winter, or late fall, I won't even sweat anymore and we'll all have six packs. Woooooo!<3 Last night a friend slept over and the night before I slept over at a friend. Both close childhood friends, which was nice & just like old times.

By the way... I'm in NEED of a Taylor Lautner banner for my siggie. Just a simple cute picture that says "Taylor Lautner <3" and is pretty. Eventually I'll order from a shop here, but if you have any recommendations or tips of who to order from, I'll appreciate it very much! Yeah, I'm obsessed. But who blames me, he's Taylor Lautner! xP

By the way, when we were at Sanibel I saw a BUNCH of cute little babies(most girls) with floppy over sized sun hats, dimples, chubby cheeks, and dinosaur floaties. It was sooooo cool(I'm talking about the floats here xP), but more adorable. I can't wait to have kids... But don't take that the wrong way. I want to give them the best life possible, that I can, so I'll be waiting quite a few more years. Like 10. Or something. But still I want one, or at least a little brother or sister!!! So, I've come up with a list of first and middle names for what I might name my kids(keep in mind I want about 5 kids). You may notice how many of them reflect off of character's I use for role playing. xP

GIRLS -

Rosie Belle or Rosabelle(Rosie) Lynne or Rosabelle(Rosie) Leigh(last name-Coacher)

Aaliyah Lynne(I give credit to Leah_Hope92 for making this name on the rp Stray on BI xD)

Emma Rose or Emma Leigh(get it, Emily? I always thought that was adorable)(last name- johnson)

Alice May or Alice Rose or Alice *insert french name here* (:

Juliet

Ashley May

Charlotte Ribbons

Valentine

Vivian

Charlotte

Avelyn

Avalon

Evelyn

Aven

Belle

Guys -

Jake Parker
Matt
Mark Ryans
Parker
Jason
Adam
Jack

Well, I have to go. I'm about to go talk to my 'not' dead friend. We talked briefly before, but now I'm getting down to business. I promise I won't be too nice to him (: Anyways, wish me luck and thanks for reading my blog!

I just talked to him about it. Happier than I have been in a long while... (:
1. How was your day today?
2. Have you ever been lied to about something very serious?
3. Have you ever had to work(physically) really really really hard?
4. Do you have any siblings?
5. What's your favorite name? (girl & boy)
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Siggy

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Empty Re: </3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):<

Post by leah_hope92 7/12/2010, 11:47 pm

I was surprised to see Aaliyah up there. xD I rped with her only about two times, so it was really weird. xD

1. How was your day today? I have been having a ton of family problems, like I haven't seen more than half of my family in 3 years, so we just all got back together I guess.... uh, kinda weird I suppose........
2. Have you ever been lied to about something very serious? Yes. T.T
3. Have you ever had to work(physically) really really really hard? Hehe, again, YES.
4. Do you have any siblings? A TON of half-siblings [I don't have a dad, so you know, well, yeah. Um, yup.], and a another--regular-- sibling. What a Face
5. What's your favorite name? (girl & boy) Isabel and ..... I never really thought about a boy name. Maybe Tyler or Matthew, though those are both my crushes/used-to-be crushes. tongue

EDIT: By the way, there's a girl with the username EmmaRose on here. (;

Last edited by leah_hope92 on 7/13/2010, 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : haha, had to add that last little snippet. xD)
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 12:16 am

It's EmmaRosa, I think xD And I know but I remember it because... Idk I thought it sounded cool (:
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -

Shiner -

Hearts -

Master Emerald -

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Haileadorable211 7/13/2010, 10:34 am

OMG

I just talked to him about it. Happier than I have been in a long while... (:
1. How was your day today?
Eh sucky swimmming is gonna be brutal
2. Have you ever been lied to about something very serious?
Yeah
3. Have you ever had to work(physically) really really really hard?
Yeah even if i refuse to do it
4. Do you have any siblings?
Yeah 1
5. What's your favorite name? (girl & boy)
Huey(I just love the boondocks)
Haileadorable211
Haileadorable211
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Thats smoky the cigar

Female Posts : 1070

http://sweetshoplove.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 11:51 am

1. Pretty good, really tireing. My friend came over and we were running around the neighboorhod nonstop
2. Yerp
3. Yeah, I had to do the exact same thing with the Volleyball lessons O.o
4. Older half sis
5. Girl: Cassidy or Rosie (you have me hooked on it xD) I also like the name Spencer and Alison. Boy: Randy or Adam. lol
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Siggy</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Siggy</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Siggy</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Siggy</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Siggy</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 2:13 pm

1. Pretty boring, my brothers were crying too much... ;P
2. Umm, probably... I cant really remember
3. Not as bad as for you. I used to do softball and we had to run around the entire area, but it wasn't that bad considering I was 9. Haha. I need a sport...
4. Yup, two little brothers. Dakota - 6 Logan - 10
5. Holden and Spencer for a girl, and Griffin or Seth for a boy...
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

</3--[It's. Too. Hard!!!]--):< ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 11:19 pm

Aww sorry about swimming Hailey!
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -