The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy

5 posters

Go down

Dizzy Empty Dizzy

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 3:58 pm

Dizzy

A lot has happened recently.

One thing I specifically want to say, is that you can't always just push the bad things away. I recently found out a few things about the boy I liked, that I'm not happy about. And, even though I didn't want to, I told him that I'm no longer speaking to him. Now, I don't mean that I had said "I'm not your friend anymore..." like a little three year old would when her friend took her Barbie doll from her. I mean, I told him that I am not going to hang out and talk with him any longer because of how stupid he is and that he doesn't relize what he's doing to his body. You're probably wondering what it is that he's doing? I found out he chews tobacco, and I know that he's gotten in trouble with drugs before. That's what I mean when I say you can't always push away the bad things. I can't push away that he does drugs, because deep down inside I know that if I hang out with this boy, that it will effect me. And I'm assuming in a negative way... So, if you're wondering why I havn't been online lately, I've been really sad so I didn't feel like writing. When I'm sad, my writing is crap.

But the majority of my life has been fairly happy. My bestest friend is coming to see me this weekend. I havn't seen her since last spring, and that was just barely. I saw her for one night, and then the next day we went to the mall. But that was it. And I have known this girl since I was 3. So almost ten years now. Holy crap! That makes me happy. This girl is named Sydney and we used to hang out, go to the mall, and see a movie, like once a month with another girl named Monica and a boy named Matthew. Sydney and I have known them since kindergarden. Hehe... So I'm thrilled she's coming to see me. We're going to go ice skating. Or at least I hope we do. My dad says that we probably can even though the ice rink is like a half an hour away from my house. Oh well... I'm almost 13 anyways...

I got my hair cut and dyed a few days ago. It is amazing. My natural hair color is dirty blonde, and I got it cut a scene style and dyed the underneath really dark brown, and then the top has high lights in it. ;D My mom is going to let me wear darker make up too. So I am happy. I kind of always liked that scene girl look, but not the crappy, trashy, one where the chicks are like showing themselves... -cough cough- to everyone. Haha.

We have been doing stuff to my bedroom lately. I hung up a new poster. It's a twilight one. I never really was a twilight kinda girl, and I'm still not, but I think the movies are pretty cool. Jacob's hot, so that's good enough for me... ;D Edward kind of freaks me out. I mean, he's so pale and old... haha. He's like a real man, and Jacob... or Taylor Lautner, is like kind of still a kid. I mean, he's 17, but he looks way younger than Robert Pattinson. And he's hot. I have always thought that Taylor Lautner was hot. Ever since Shark Boy and Lava Girl. I was like obbsessed with that movie when I was like 9 or 10. So like 3 or four years ago. Me and my old best friend used to watch it all the time at her house, and since it was 3-D we'd fight over who got to wear the sharkboy glasses. There was only one pair because she had a little brother that I think ripped them in half. LOL.

I have been thinking a lot about names lately. Well, honestly I have just been thinking a lot in general. Haha. But I have been writing a lot lately. I mean, a lot more than usual. I just havn't posted anything on TWIG yet. My story "The Day My Best Friend Died" has been my only good story on TWIG, and I really need to progress with that because everybody is saying it's like Pretty Little Liars. The funny thing is that I already have the entire plot layed out in my head, and it's not at all like PLL. Cassie (Lemon-Licious) knows the story plot line, so you can ask her about it. ;D Anyways, I can't seem to find any good names lately. It sucks. I want to use the name Holden for a girl, but i'm almost getting sick of that name now. And I like the name Charlotte and Spencer (for boy and girl) and then for guys I have always loved the names Griffin and Seth. But I can't think of anything else. I'm starting to get sick of Holden and whatever.

ANother thing I have been thinking about is that, I do like... nothing. I need a sport or something. Here is what I used to do:

Soccer for one year...
Softball for four years (which is 8 seasons...)
Ice skating for a year...

And now I have like nothing. I think that volleyball would be fun, and I wish I could do ice skating again. Ice skating costs SO much money though, and my family is a little tight on that right now. I was also thinking about taking a class. I don't really know what kind yet, but maybe an art class or something fun at the community center somewhere near my house. I really have no clue where it is. Haha. But I need something to do for fun.

Okay, so I don't know how many of you know this because I know I've mentioned in several times, but I just moved to a new state last December. I still have like nobody to hang out with! Ahh!

I will now include a playlist of awesome songs... xD

By the way the last song is from a Baskin Robbins commercial... LOL.

Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Dizzy ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Dizzy Empty Re: Dizzy

Post by Arianna 7/13/2010, 4:06 pm

I'm sorry about your friend. However, I think the best thing to do would be to tell someone who can deal with his issues about what's happening. It can certainly escalate to something worse and I think that if you care about him then you won't mind risking your (as you said, already ended) friendship by helping him and telling on him. Smile

Ooh, Taylor Lautner. Yup, he's hot. He's really sweet, too, in Cheaper By The Dozen (2). We watched it in Spanish. It was so sweet. :3

I hope you find a cool activity to do! Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dizzy 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 7/13/2010, 4:12 pm

I'm sorry about your friend... I really am. Eeeeeyyyy, I mentioned. XDD
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Dizzy SiggyDizzy SiggyDizzy SiggyDizzy SiggyDizzy SiggyDizzy Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 4:49 pm

Thanks guys... Smile
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/13/2010, 4:56 pm

Aw, it's a good thing you didn't let him influence him though. :3 I'm so sorry about him though.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/13/2010, 5:38 pm

Smile Thanks...
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 7/13/2010, 11:28 pm

Aww I loved the songs you chose xD
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Dizzy Siggy

Shiner -
Dizzy Siggy

Hearts -
Dizzy Siggy

Master Emerald -
Dizzy Siggy

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 7/14/2010, 5:01 pm

Smile Totally Em... LOL.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum