The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, hello there. Yes, it's ME. 7/14/10

Go down

Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/14/10 Empty Well, hello there. Yes, it's ME. 7/14/10

Post by Horsey 7/14/2010, 10:02 am

Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/14/10 2ykcmjs
Well, hello there.  Yes, it's ME. 7/14/10 111mbfm
Oh my goodness, I did not want to get up today.
My siblings woke me up at 9am tell me breakfast was on the table.
WHAT?! That's too dang early if you ask me. I've been getting up at around 10:30am at the earliest recently...
-Sigh- -.-

But, anyways.
Yesterday was rather uneventful, that's why I didn't blog. However, in sparring class, I had my first ever mild asthma attack. It really scared me. I told my mom through the window of the class room to go get the extra inhaler that was in her purse.Razz

I also got a notebook yesterday (my little sis thinks it's now my "diary"(which it's not!)). My mom went to the crafstore with my sibs after their doctors appointment, and they got these wizard capes/hats, so she got my a very nice notebook. She thought correctly when she said that I probably wouldn't want to be seen running around in the backyard in a wizard outfit!
I'm very self-conscious, you see. I have a reputation that I would die to protect. I'm like that, yeah. But it's not my choice. Just who I am. I think I need to learn to cut loose and not care what other people think...
Pfft. I keep telling myself that, but I can't put my thoughts into action.

Oh gosh! I'm FINALLY on Part 2 of the Hunger Games! For some reason I haven't had anytime to read it, so I blew through like a whole bunch of chapters last night. Now I'm really excited. Well, I already know what happens, who wins and all (because I looked the book up on Wikipedia before I planned on buying it and read the plot). Lol. I tend to spoil everything for myself.

But...I suppose I'm blabbering now. So I'll stop and leave you some peace.

Goodbye. Adios. Au revoir! Addio!
Horsey
Horsey
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Obsessed with Naruto.
Gotta problem with that?
Didn't think so x]
Female Posts : 620

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum