The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian)

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian) Empty The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian)

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 12:14 am

I feel no need to make any intros and stuff, lol

. . M Y . C H A R R I E S . .

Beka Cooper-Runner
Anidori Cooper-Cop
Adrian Stone- Runner

. . K I N ' S . C H A R R I E S . .

Iggy Brunsman- Runner
Izzi Brunsman- Runner

Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian) DN41
The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian) Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian) Empty Re: The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian)

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 12:16 am

"I know," Iggy whispered before kissing her back, his hands rubbing her back softly.

I smiled and pulled away. "You do look funny bald." I teased, laughing.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian) Empty Re: The Two Perfect Couples... Or are they? (Beka+Iggy, Izzi+Adrian)

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 12:29 am

(Bahaha, LOTSOFROMANCE. :3 But we all know that.)

Iggy stuck his tongue out at Beka, then proceeded to pull the back of her shirt up. "And you look funny with this shirt on. But, hey," Iggy teased back.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 12:33 am

I scoffed and acted as if I was mad. I sat up, crossed my arms, looked at the ceiling and pouted. "Your so mean." I teased, glancing at him from the corner of my eye.

---

Adrian sat against a pipe, holding his right arm against his body with his left, feeling blood soak through the cloth he had wrapped around it. Stupid officers, they got on his nerves way too much.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 12:40 am

Iggy rubbed her back. "Kidding," he replied. "Can't you tell when a guy's trying to get lucky?" he teased.
--

Izzi looked out the window, her eyes piercing the sky. She leaned out and looked down, seeing a young man, probably her age, sitting against a pipe. She scaled out the window and free ran down, then landed softly next to the guy. Without a word, she tapped on his shoulder.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 12:45 am

I couldn't hold the girly pout any longer and laughed, looking down at him. I pulled my leg around so I was on top of him and leaned down so my face was an inch away from his. "You know, this apartment building has a pool." I whispered. "I doubt anyone would be out there this late at night."

---

I felt a thick liquid seep through my fingers and trickle down my hand, but when I turned my head to look at it I felt fingers touch my left shoulder. I whipped my head around and scrambled to my feet, getting into a fighting stance but soon realizing it was a Runner. "Oh, sorry." I muttered and leaned back against the pipe in pain, putting more pressure against the cloth. I turned my head towards the girl. "You wouldn't be able to help me, by any chance, would you?" I asked, my eyes pleading. I scarcley(sp?) ever asked for help, but I was losing a lot of blood in my arm.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 12:49 am

Iggy grinned. "Then let's go for a swim," he said, then leaned up, and placed his lips against hers.
--

(Scarcely)

Izzi saw the maroon blood on his arm. "Yeah, I could help; but what'd they do to you?"
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 12:55 am

I kissed him back and jumped from his arms, searching through the drawers for my bathing suit. I finally pulled out a black bikini with purple designs on it and changed into it. Then, I searched through the bathroom until I found a towel and sat on the bed to wait for Iggy.

---

(Thanks, lol, my mind went blank)

"They had some kind of rocket launcher and it skimmed my arm. I wasn't expecting it, they are getting more weapons that are way more powerful." I explained, remembering what I had overheard a police officer say. "They are getting better technology as well. They brought some chick back to life. What was her name again... Ani...Anidori or something like that?"
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 1:07 am

Iggy rifled through the drawers until he found a speedo. He looked at Beka, a questioning look on his face, then turned back to the dresser to look for some trunks. Finding none, he looked at Beka. "Where'd you put my trunks?" he asked, loving how she looked in her bikini.
--

(Bahaha, no prob. :3)

Izzi shook her head, letting out a long sigh. "That's both good, and bad," she muttered about the Anidori thing. "Well, we should get you some medical attention. Can you free run?"
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 1:10 am

I laughed when he pulled out the speedo and shook my head. "It's in the bathroom I think." I said, and led him in there. Once he walked in, I closed the door and held it closed, smiling and trying not to laugh. The only thing in there was another bikini, black with red designs on it.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 1:22 am

Iggy rifled around. All that he found was a bikini. He shrugged, took off his clothes, and put the bikini on. He pushed the door open. "I look good, don't I?" he asked, wiggling his butt. He laughed.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 1:27 am

I started cracking up laughing and tossed him his trunks.

---

I nodded. "I think." I said, hoping I wouldn't fall or something.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 1:33 am

Iggy wiggled out of the bikini and pulled on his trunks; they matched Beka's perfectly; black with red designs.
--

"Okay," Izzi replied, smiling. She grabbed the wall and skittered up, and into the window. She waited for him.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 1:37 am

I smiled and left the apartment, heading towards the pool. Once I reached it I realized that I was right, nobody was in the pool. I set down my towel and dove in.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 1:40 am

Ig dove in, as well, his body instantly feeling refreshed when it met with the water.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 1:44 am

I smiled when he jumped in and broke through the surface of the water, splashing at him as I did so.

---

I followed close behind her and jumped through the window, still holding my arm fiercely.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 1:47 am

Iggy smiled, then splashed her back, then began retreating, his legs kicking forcefully under the water.
--

Izzi said, "Go to the bathroom, first door on your left. I'm gonna get you a glass of water." She ran to the kitchen, yanked open the cabinet, and pulled out a glass.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 1:51 am

I grabbed one of his legs and pulled him to me with a smile, wrapping my arms around him. I leaned in an inch from his face so he thought I was going to kiss him, then put my left hand on top of his head and dunked him underneath the water.

---

I ran to the bathroom with a nod and took off my shirt so I could examine the wound more closely. I leaned into the sink and unwrapped the wound, washing it with water.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 1:59 am

Iggy resurfaced, blowing water from his nose. "Why, thank you, kind miss," he mumbled, before doing the exact thing to her.
--

Izzi filled the glass with tap, then began to walk to the bathroom. When she got in there, and saw him shirtless, she dropped the glass which then shattered into shards on the ground. She gasped, and began scooping them up. When she could see no more, she dumped them in the trash. "Well..You can drink from those little paper cups, eh?" She filled a paper cup for him.

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 2:06 am

I laughed and went under, then decided to play a trick on Iggy. I held my breath and let my body float to the surface looking somewhat lifeless. I floated for a while, looking dead.

---

I looked over where she dropped the glass. I could tell what she saw beforehand and began chuckling to myself. "Too much to resist?" I asked with another laugh, rubbing my hand down my abs. "Just kidding." I said and continued washing the wound. I nodded when she said I could drink from paper cups and kindly took it from her. "Thanks." I said before downing the water quickly.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 2:16 am

Iggy saw Beka's body rise to the top of the water, looking dead, and he picked her up, panicking, and got them both out of the pool, then lay her on the concrete surrounding the pool, tears falling from his face. He bent over to see if she was breathing. When he noticed that she wasn't, he checked for a pulse. He felt one in her neck, and he stood up. "Beka," he whined.
--

Izzi laughed, nodding, feeling like..well, kind of like a..girl, for the first time in her life. She had finally seen somebody else's abs besides her brothers. She laughed to herself, then assessed the damage. He had a bunch of old scars everywhere, but she concentrated on his arm. "Okay, so..." and that's all she could say before passing out because of all the blood. Her body hit the ground.

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 2:21 am

I smiled and opened my eyes. "You tested my love, so I tested yours." I said, standing up. I saw the tears and frowned. "I'm sorry." I whispered, gently kissing him on his soft lips.

---

I gasped and knelt to her body. I pressed my fingers to her neck and could tell she had just passed out from the blood. I wrapped the wound with a fresh strip of cloth before picking her up and going to the living room. I laid her gently on the couch and got a cup of water. I knelt beside her and gently pressed the cup to her lips, urging bits of water into her mouth.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 2:26 am

Iggy turned from her before she could kiss him, and looked into the water, slightly upset, but not much. He began cracking up when he saw blue dye beginning to rise from where they had been, to where he had gotten out. He had peed his pants because he was so scared.
--

Izzi felt the water enter her mouth, and she began coughing, but managed to swallow the liquid. She came to. "Huh--wha? What happened?"
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/15/2010, 2:32 am

I ignored that small fact and wrapped my arms around him. "Now you know how I felt, except I felt much worse. How would you have liked it if I flirted with another guy right in front of you?" I pointed out quietly.

---

"You saw me shirtless and fainted." I joked. "Nah, um, you saw my bloody arm." I said, turning slightly so she couldn't see it. Then I pressed the cup to her lips again, urging her to drink more.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/15/2010, 2:36 am

Iggy shook his head. "I would be really mad, and therefore I would strangle the other guy," he replied, smiling, wrapping his arms around her.
--

Izzi nodded. "I'm not good with blood," she explained, shaking her head.

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next