The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th!

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! Empty Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th!

Post by Komoda 8/10/2009, 11:06 am

Hey Blog readers!

Today is the 10th. And it is BLOGGY BLOG TIME!!

I was going to start off this blog by telling y'all to watch a part of Swifty's video, but then I realized...
No. Because you might watch the whole thing. And it could scar some people. Surprised

Anyway, let's get back on track.

I.Am.Happy!!

I got the leather-bound journal I was talking about the other day! It has a tiger's eye in the middle of it. nod
It's purty, and it's leather! I don't know if you guys knew this, but I have an obsession with leather. I mean, I only have leather boots and a leather jacket, but I would love to have some leather pants too.... XP I'll put a piccy of the journal on the bottom.

I realized how innapropriate Swifty is yesterday.
O.o What has happened to my mind?

I was speaking a lot in an Alabama accent yesterday when my mom and I went shopping. I dunno why. Talking without it just sounds weird.

And the guy at the Zellers till was dreamy. But not quite as amazing as that guy with the tattoo at Costco the one time...

Yesterday, my cat, Orchid, gave birth to her kittens.
But they're premature, and she's taking after her grandma, Daffodil (I loved that cat), and not looking after them. Mom says she'll come around probably at the fourth batch of kittens (this is her third that she's abandoned) because that's how Daffy did it.
I mean, if kittens die, it's kinda like... Well, I'm sadish, but it happens pretty much twice a year... Soo...
But I hate to hear them crying. I can't stand them suffering like that.

I make incomplete sentences a lot. I'll just throw in periods wherever. 'Cause it's fun.

On another note, (Well, not really), my dog... is shunned.
And so is my rabbit, but that's another story.
Okay, so I was sitting there petting my dog then my mom comes to tell me a story.
Yesterday morning, my pedophile cat was around the kittens. So my mom yelled at him and he started running, but Sadie, my dog, chased after him and went whipping by the barn, scaring all the little kittens that were out playing. Now, those kittens have two mothers. Isis, the big mama, and Isis' daughter, Gangsta Jr. (a.k.a Mama Kitty). Now, Mama Kitty is a real good mother. Isis is too, but she does this thing where she doesn't feed them until they're weaned... Which doesn't make sense. Lol.
She also does drugs when she's pregnant, so they turn out to be messed up. Mama Kitty is probably her only normal kitten.

Back to the topic. So these two mothers were sitting there, and let me tell you something. Gangsta hates Sadie with a burning passion. When she was younger, Sadie would pick on Mama and now, Sadie's scared of that cat 'cause she'll attack her. But, though Isis loves Sadie, she will attack her when she's around the kittens too. Mama Kitty's more reluctant because she's scared of our dog.

So, when Sadie scared the kittens, Isis flew at her. And what did Sadie too? She freaking attacked Isis!
I thought she was going to die! The way my mom was describing how she was biting Isis, I thought she might have internal bleeding.
She also apparently hadn't ate that morning because she was too injured and Isis not eating...
Isis not eating is like... The place down there freezing over. She's an absolute pig. XP

But, on the bright side, I went to go see her and gave her some beef. Naturally, she vacuumed it up in a second but she seemed still a bit sick. Later that evening though, she was running around and fine. Yay!

But Sadie can still be shunned for a little bit.

Oh, and why am I shunning the rabbit? Well, the rabbit, named Fern, needed her cage cleaned. So I was playing with her because she had to be out of her cage while my mom cleaned it (obviously Rolling Eyes)... Then she bit my thumb! Just because she was mad at my mom for rearranging her stuff!
Ugh. Shunned.
(Yes, I do hold grudges against my animals. XP)

Haha, now what else can I talk about??

Oh... Uh... I kinda had a mini freak out last night.
You see, my one online friend I've been talking about, we'll nickname him... Zomb. That's weird... But it works.
So, Zomb here and I have been friends since... May. He PMed be saying that he liked vampires and then it progressed from there.
Now, you see, this guy is 21. He was 20 at the time, but now he's 21. And that's a biiiiiiggg difference.

Now, I'm going to skip over some stuff. We kinda like had a thing because he said he liked me and whatever but that's that. Then we got in a fight, I apologized a month later, so yeah.
Now we're friends again, but he's starting with all the nickname calling again. (He'll say things like darling, hun, etc.)

Y'all are all going to be like. "Oh, Komoda. He means it in a totally innocent way!"
That's what I want to think, but knowing Zomb... No, he does not. Not at all in an innocent way. I've been trying to convince myself that he does mean it innocently... But no more lies to Mo.

On a lighter note (I like saying note)...
I am happy! 'Cause my new story got some positive feedback! Yeah! And BR got nominated my Dream... So I'm happy! 'Cause y'all givin' me motivatttiiioon! And y'all make me feel gooood! ♫
(This all had a tune in my head... XP)

Haha. Anyway, I had a dream that I was going to find another thing to do with my time that's not the computer.
O.o
Wha??

Pat told me to get a new hobby because no one writes in the Summer.

I hope he turns out to be a hobo. And you know what I'll do? I'll walk down the street, with a real leather jacket, and some other expensive crap, right by him. And I won't pay him. I'll pretend I don't know him.

Besides, even if he doesn't turn out to be a hobo, he's shunned. He's a loser, and too immature.

I mean, I may be immature to you guys, but I can't reach your level of maturity! I'm very mature in my group of friends in RL, thank you very much. XP

I'm talking like Swifty... I think he has taken over my brain.

*Swifty whispers in my ear* "That's a good thing..."

AH! OMG! IT'S SWIFTY!!! *freaks out*

Erm. So what else happened yesterday?

I had a dream a kitten loved me. What a concept!

I missed True Blood. Crying or Very sad It was on at like 1 am though for some reason, so yeah. I'll just rent it...
But it's R...
So my parents might not let me. As long as it doesn't have any married-people-stuff (as Twg Twilight fans refer to it as) I should be fine. Pff, who cares about swears and violence?? That won't scar me for life! Gosh...

Haha, bad movies, my friends, and the media is why I'm messed up.

Though I'm not really messed up, but uh... Yeah.

I asked my mom if I could marry Swifty and she said I'm not allowed to marry anyone from Youtube...
Crying or Very sad

Bruce: O.o
Mo: No, I meant in real life, hun. He's close enough to my age.
Bruce: Hmph.

I don't care what she says! *in between dramatic sobs* I'm marrying a Youtube guy and that's final!!

bounce This smiley is cute! Very Happy

I need a red ball... And I wish my marshmallows would dry out faster. How can I make marshmallows dry out faster??

♥️Swiftkaratechop♥️: Add mayonnaise?

Rotfl!!! You're too funny. lol!

Was that innapropriate?
Naww...

What a Face is my favourite smiley. Bet y'all didn't know that.

I've been saying "y'all" and "'cause" a lot. Why?
'Cause it takes effort to type out "because" or "you guys".
nod

My sister is proud of me for wanting to move to Alabama, I think...
I wanted to live in Japan first, but she didn't like that. no
So... Yeah. It's either Alabama or Transylvania at this point.

Decisions, decisions.

Well, I better go get something productive done. See you guys later!!
Smile
Thanks for readin'!

~~~

Here's the pic of the journal that I promised you guys! (It's sideways and crap but I was in a hurry. XP)

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 2prfxwz

Yep, this baby here costed 60 buckeroonies. XP But my mom said she'd buy it for me... Because I need it.

Last edited by Mo on 8/10/2009, 12:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! Empty Re: Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th!

Post by shadowsowner888 8/10/2009, 11:15 am

I love your blogs. x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/10/2009, 11:16 am

Lol, thanks! I like yours, too! ^^ I added the pic of the journal, btw.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/10/2009, 11:18 am

The jounral.... I wants it! D=
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/10/2009, 11:20 am

x3 OMG, that's a gorgeous journal.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 1312Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 2412Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 3349Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 3548Mo's Bloggy Blog - August 10th! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/10/2009, 11:21 am

Yeah, it is really nice. I think it's worth the money. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/10/2009, 11:23 am

I agree! nod

Wait - how many pages does it have? Suspect
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/10/2009, 11:27 am

Um, do you ever use those notebooks for school work? They come with lined paper inside of them?

Anyway, it has five of those in it, pretty much.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/10/2009, 11:36 am

OMG. Very Happy Sweet. I need one of those!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/10/2009, 11:42 am

Yeah! XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down