The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We'Re AlL mAd HeRe

2 posters

Go down

We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  Empty We'Re AlL mAd HeRe

Post by Johnny Gal 7/18/2010, 8:33 am

We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  6a00c22521fe748fdb0123dde519b1860d-500pi

Quote of the day: always listen to your mother

YES!!! YESS! the dog job is FINALLY over!!! :DDDDD
lol i lasted a week of cleaning up pee, riding my bike down there in my pajamas, through the neighborhood at seven o'clock, chasing after run-away black dogs at night, you know, when they cant be seen, and being run over while trying to get in the door. Very Happy its all ovverrrr

lol the neighbors came back at 6:00 last night and i am FREEEE!
ugh. it feels good to get that out of my system. Very Happy lol well i actually didn't take care of them for the last part of the day, i was out with some of my friends and my mom took care of them lol. But i was on the boat (with my friends) from 9:30 to about 4ish. we stopped on an island too and stayed there for most of the day. what i forgot was sunblock. dude, i am not the kind of girl who burns easy. im fourteen, and I've only burned three times. but ohhh myyy gooossshhhh i am like, dying right now. D: the whole front of me is a lobster, from walking towards the sun, and the whole back of me is a lobster for falling asleep on their boat. D: i feel like an idiot cuz im walking around "ow ow ow ow ow" lol its awful! the worst part is though my mom told me to put on sunblock when i got there. XD lol now she's all like... 'toldyaso." uh.

my whole house is rocking. idk why lol but everything is like im still on the waves its making me really dizzy... i can barely ty[pe (lol i actually didn't mean for that to happen but you see what i mean!?)

im reading the book IT by Stephen King. dude and i thought i had a clown problem. wait till you read what SK thinks about them XD but anyways i had a dream that clowns were chasing after me and i fell out of bed and hurt my sunburn D: owwie

Well that was the bad (most) part of my day yesterday. besides the fact that i couldn't play my guitar because i was like... dying lol.

OH YEAH! after i had had my guitar for two days, on the 16th guess what!!! i learned to play 'im yours' by Jason Mraz! i am really bad at it, and it takes me forever to change chords, but i can play it!!! (kinda... you can hear a resemblance XD)

Well this is what happened to me yesterday, welcome to my life. (please leave all happiness outside the door) XD lol (ow)

yeah ok
♥️ Johnny

Questions!!!!
1. do you get sunburned easily?
2. do you listen to your mom? (you should always listen to them XD they are geniuses)
3. do you know of any way that will make me not peel?
4. if so TELL MEEE
5. do you like the song 'im yours'?
6. do you like the book IT?
7. do you like SK?

k byeee!!!!
Johnny Gal
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 781

Back to top Go down

We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  Empty Re: We'Re AlL mAd HeRe

Post by shadowsowner888 7/18/2010, 9:39 am

1. Nope. My shoulders got burned once, a few years ago, and that was the worst ever. XD Maybe my nose and under my eyes gets a little bit burned now and then, but it's never that painful.
2. Pardon me, but not all moms are geniuses. tongue My mom certainly isn't . . . she takes after me too much, sitting at the computer for hours, not paying attention to anyone . . . and then she makes assumptions about me and my thoughts, and you know what they say about that . . . to assume makes a 'donkey' out of you and me.
Haha, well, I do listen to her. XD But only because she's so unreasonable that it's not worth my time not to. I mean, I don't even really mind it, and I know she's right sometimes. I just hate that superior attitude she has all the time.
3. Nope! Sorry. xD
4. Eat bananas. Then they'll be the ones peeling instead? xD
5. :3 Oh yes. I was listening to it just earlier today, in fact! I can play it on guitar, too . . . hmm, maybe I should upload it to Twig next. x3
6. Never read it, actually. Razz My parents don't entirely approve of horror . . . but I'll show them, lol. xD
7. Why, he's my own father! (Lol, yeah right. xD In all seriousness, I haven't read more than one story by him, so . . .)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  1312We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  2412We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  3349We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  3548We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Gal 7/18/2010, 6:32 pm

lol yes burning is badddd XD lol yeah you should read something by him.... sneak it past ur parents thats what i do XD

lol yeah i would love to hear you play the guitar! you should sing along with it too Very Happy
Johnny Gal
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/19/2010, 3:46 pm

Haha, well, I don't wanna do that. xD Then I'd just scare myself into thinking I was demonically influenced or something. But it couldn't hurt to go and ask them, lol.

Yes, definitely. x3 I do have some songs up already, actually, though I don't know if you've seen them . . . not I'm Yours, but three of my own, and Vanilla Twilight, which is the only one with no guitar.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  1312We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  2412We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  3349We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  3548We'Re AlL mAd HeRe  3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Gal 7/23/2010, 12:08 pm

oh i saw some i think but not with the guitar *is stupid* lol
Johnny Gal
Johnny Gal
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down