The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sanity's Insanity (Profile)

2 posters

Go down

Sanity's Insanity (Profile) Empty Sanity's Insanity (Profile)

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 7/19/2010, 8:05 pm

Sanity's_Borderline's Profile...That sounds really when you say it out loud.

Username: Sanity's_Borderline (This is pretty new, old usernames consist of: 132allycats or CrystalPhoenix)
Nicknames: Ally, Allycats, Homie, Sanity, Sanity's Border, Border, "HEY YOU!", and some more, probably.
Birthday: 6-26-96

About Me:

I'm just your average geek really. People say I'm funny/awesome but I really disagree, cause I fail pretty bad on a regular basis.

I don't really think before I speak, so I scare a lot of people everyday. I creep them out on perpose most of the time but still... Typing on forums is easier for me, cause I can just erase stuff before I post it. However, my mind goes to fast for my fingers to type sometimes, and it's just typos galore. Then I freak out, cause I'm really picky about grammar and stuff.

Well I like a lot of stuff, but to sum it all up in one paragraph; I like desserts, any and all deserts are good. I also eat quite a bit of meat and pasta. Those are my favorite food groups. Also, fruit. I eat so much fruit. I particularly like the color turquoise, but I do love every color. I can't really decide on a favorite book or movie, considering I always change my mind about it. I'm considering going into a type of zoology photography, so I'm not picky about animals. I like them all. Smile My favorite Holiday is definately Halloween. I don't care about the candy, I just like to dress up. Very Happy My favorite game is also something that changes a lot, but currently, I'm hooked on Final Fantasy XIII.

I really don't like a lot of stuff, but when I name it all I get really negative and depressed. Therefore I'm not going into too much detail. Basically those kinds of people, war, illness, world hunger...etc.

Also, I have random times when I actually get online and post. Sometimes I'll be like: Yeah let's do it! Other times, I'm totally the opposite about it.

But I'm a person who is not afraid to speak the truth, and what I'm thinking. I like to stand up for what I know is right, which can make me get into trouble sometimes, but in the end I have a luck that follows me and pulls me out of whatever situation I'm in.

I like anime, manga, and other oriental themes. I can't list my favorite though, too many. I don't really care if other people think it's weird. (Too many people at my school do.) I'm me, and they can't change that. I'm an aspiring cosplayer now because of this. XD

I'm really into the arts. I like drawing, painting, scultpting, writing, even sewing. (More like costume and plushie sewing though.) But I really like to design characters, clothing, and character interaction. I like painting anything really. Pen and paper are good, but I really like computer graphics, and drawing with my tablet.

I also play drums for the band, but I'm dying to learn guitar.

My stories:

I get a lot of inspiration from previous ideas, my family, friends, dreams, and music. Most of the music that inspires me isn't your everyday pop on the radio. I'm honestly sick of pop. I get inspired by songs like, "Imperfect is the new perfect", "Red Rover", and other songs that were made by youtubers who are true to themselves, and got debut albums on Itunes by only their pure talent. Wink

Almost each character I write about has a tiny piece of my personality. I like to design their look before their personality. I dunno why, must be an artist thing. I get in huge writers block situations, then have a random drive to complete some more chapters before posting my stories. Then I procrastinate and play games all day. XD

My dreams sometimes really scare me, from the randomness of them. I mean, the real world is already twisted enough. Sometimes the dreams are really good, and I can build stories off of them.
If I can't get to sleep, I'll take a scenario from whatever I'm obsessing over at the time, and just kinda create a story about it. Usually I'll have a dream about it, and that can give me some pretty good fanfiction ideas.

I really hope that I can finish my story, and leave people excited, sad, happy, and a ton of other emotions. But I especially want people to want to read more, I want to leave them hanging on the edge, and get enough inspiration to write a sequel.

I probably won't get published until I'm a lot older, then I'll have more understanding of plot and character depth. Hopefully I'll be mature enough to change my storied into something that everybody would want to read. Honestly, I want to win an award for my book. I want to do much more than just write, but once I retire and settele down, I want to become a best-selling author. I strive to complete my goals, but this is definately a goal, I'm going to have to work on harder than others.

How'd I find out about TWG:
Ellie. XD You get a shoutout! :DDD (<-Woah I have three mouths)

Well, I better catch up on my writing...And homework. XD
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Female Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Sanity's Insanity (Profile) Empty Re: Sanity's Insanity (Profile)

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 5:39 pm

YAY!! somebody else that's hooked on FFXIII and a anime lover too!! Very Happy People think I'm weird when I'm at school also.. We're both average geeks.. Very Happy
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 7/20/2010, 7:24 pm

YAY! FFXIII is amazing, no? :DD I'm on chapter 10.

Yeah, people just don't understand. Yay for us geeks! ;3
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by UchihaGirl1135 7/20/2010, 10:59 pm

It's is amazing!! I'm on chapter 11 or 10... I'm on Grand Pulse! Very Happy So... Many.. Missions..

My BFFF doesn't understand my likings, my other two BFF's do because they love FF and anime!! Very Happy GO GEEKS!! *waves a Geek flag*
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanity's_Borderline 7/23/2010, 2:41 pm

Oh, I know. Pulse is scarily beautiful.

Haha, I'm the same way.

YAY! Go Geek Rangers! XD
Sanity's_Borderline
Sanity's_Borderline
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down