The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And it's here!

5 posters

Go down

And it's here! Empty And it's here!

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 9:28 am

Well, the giant recode I've been working on for ages is here.

You probably won't see much difference, really. A few pages are different and I've removed the decoration feature, but mainly it's just behind-the-scenes stuff which I've changed.

But I have done one cool thing - you can now comment on stories and write your own! Just click on the '0 comments' next to the news story on the front page to add a comment.

Also, you might have noticed another thing - the address is not twig.pixelpuppy.net/adoptables anymore, it's simply twig.pixelpuppy.net. Why? It's quicker to type and takes less space. Very Happy You can update your links manually (the links to link to adoptables have changed), or have the site redirect the images and links itself.

Of course, there are going to be a lot of glitches. Send me a PM on here if you see a problem. For a bit TwigAdopts is going to be running slowly, simply because the server's getting used to it. I think. xD

Also, there will be new pets up soon. But not yet.

Arianna
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

And it's here! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

And it's here! Empty Re: And it's here!

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 7/20/2010, 10:04 am

Pretty.
Yay new pets! I should probably draw a few more, but I'm redoing my trading cards for the millionth time. And print-quality resolution takes a lot more love and care than standard 72 dpi.
...You'll have lost your messages...
Well, crap.
I got my first gem pet code a few days ago and didn't write it down (I was figuring I could just keep the message). Do I have to get my other green one to 100?
No problems if I do. I'm just the only one that clicks my own pets so it was a huge accomplishment to get it to 100 to me. ^.^;;
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Female Posts : 472

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/20/2010, 10:37 am

Yaaaay!!
cheesy

-goes to check-
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 10:48 am

Kiriana Shadeweaver wrote:Pretty.
Yay new pets! I should probably draw a few more, but I'm redoing my trading cards for the millionth time. And print-quality resolution takes a lot more love and care than standard 72 dpi.
...You'll have lost your messages...
Well, crap.
I got my first gem pet code a few days ago and didn't write it down (I was figuring I could just keep the message). Do I have to get my other green one to 100?
No problems if I do. I'm just the only one that clicks my own pets so it was a huge accomplishment to get it to 100 to me. ^.^;;
Good luck with the trading cards! Very Happy
Don't worry, Kiri. :3 I can try to re-convert the messages. No promises, though, 'cause I have a lot of stuff to do. -shuffles off to practice piano-

Last edited by Arianna on 7/20/2010, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

And it's here! 461

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 7/20/2010, 10:53 am

Arianna wrote:Good luck with the trading cards! Very Happy
Don't worry, Kiri. :3 I can try to re-convert the messages. No promises, though, 'cause I have a lot of stuff to do. -shuffles off to practice for piano lesson-
Thanks! I never realized how nice lens flare works for eyes...
Ah, it's alright. It's really my own fault for not planning ahead anyways. I knew updates were coming.

EDIT: Odd. MiniKiri still shows up in my kennel but when I try to go to her options it says she's not mine.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 12:06 pm

Okay, I'm having two problems with this so far. XD First of all . . . for the life of me, I can't log in. I'm certain the username and password are right; I even tried my old password, just to make sure, but it just tells me I have the wrong user/pass combination. There aren't any new settings that passwords can only have letters and numbers, are there? Because I did have one character in there that wasn't either of those . . . but, um, either way, yeah. XD I can't log in, or I'd surely be singing the praises of the new design by now.

Secondly, the thing with PMs not transferring . . . is there any way to access our old inbox? Because I had three of the codes for the gem pets, and if there's no way for me to access those or get them back, I'd feel that's kinda unfair. We were never warned that PMs wouldn't be transferred, so if we'd had some advance notice, then I could've saved those codes . . . but to just lose those with warning . . .

(Unless someone warned us and I just failed to notice, in which case, I suppose I only have myself to blame. xD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

And it's here! 1312And it's here! 2412And it's here! 3349And it's here! 3548And it's here! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 12:56 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Okay, I'm having two problems with this so far. XD First of all . . . for the life of me, I can't log in. I'm certain the username and password are right; I even tried my old password, just to make sure, but it just tells me I have the wrong user/pass combination. There aren't any new settings that passwords can only have letters and numbers, are there? Because I did have one character in there that wasn't either of those . . . but, um, either way, yeah. XD I can't log in, or I'd surely be singing the praises of the new design by now.

Secondly, the thing with PMs not transferring . . . is there any way to access our old inbox? Because I had three of the codes for the gem pets, and if there's no way for me to access those or get them back, I'd feel that's kinda unfair. We were never warned that PMs wouldn't be transferred, so if we'd had some advance notice, then I could've saved those codes . . . but to just lose those with warning . . .

(Unless someone warned us and I just failed to notice, in which case, I suppose I only have myself to blame. xD)
Huh... Well, I'mma check. If worse comes to worse I'll have to code a reset password feature. -whistles- I thought I'd have time for that. xD

Well, I'm gonna find a way to transfer it, because I guess it seems like it isn't fair. Give me five to ten minutes. Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

And it's here! 461

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 1:39 pm

Lol . . . all right. XD If that doesn't work out, is there any way for you to change my password for me, and then I'll just switch it again after I can get back in?

:3 All right! Thank you so much!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

And it's here! 1312And it's here! 2412And it's here! 3349And it's here! 3548And it's here! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 1:54 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Lol . . . all right. XD If that doesn't work out, is there any way for you to change my password for me, and then I'll just switch it again after I can get back in?

:3 All right! Thank you so much!
PM'd you. Smile
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

And it's here! 461

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/20/2010, 2:25 pm

Thank yuuuu, Ari. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/20/2010, 4:36 pm

EDIT: Odd. MiniKiri still shows up in my kennel but when I try to go to her options it says she's not mine.
Hmmm... What's her ID? Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

And it's here! 461

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 7/20/2010, 4:43 pm

Arianna wrote:
Hmmm... What's her ID? Very Happy
The number thingy? I believe it's 1313.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 7/20/2010, 10:59 pm

It's not showing any new adopts on mine... ._.
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

And it's here! 1589And it's here! 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 7/20/2010, 11:17 pm

Sharkbait wrote:It's not showing any new adopts on mine... ._.
I'm pretty sure they're not up yet, 'cause I don't have any either.

Sooo... anyone else have over two billion coins spontaneously form in their toolbar?
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/21/2010, 3:12 pm

o.e Um . . . nope. Everything's actually been working really great for me, now that I can get into my account again. The one thing is that my yellow gem pet leveled to a hundred, but I didn't get the code . . . everything else is perfect, though. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiriana Shadeweaver 7/21/2010, 3:23 pm

The only other problem I've run into is that the site didn't think MiniKiri was mine, but that's fixed.
And there's this. It's been like that since last night.
And it's here! 2billioncoins_TA
It doesn't go up when I click stuff, either. Is that the cap?
I had 44 thousand something before it did this... and now it glitched up and I have two billion.
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Kiriana Shadeweaver
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum