The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!]

4 posters

Go down

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Empty Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!]

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/11/2009, 1:27 pm

1:18 PM, Wormtail's Grandparent's house, August 11th

Yo people. I woke up at ten something this morning, which is a miracle, because I've been waking up at like twelve PM, two PM the latest.
School starts next Monday.
Save me.

If I get this chick under my locker, I swear I'm going to shoot something... *grumbles*
Oh, you're probably wondering who 'this chick' is, right? Yeah.
SHE IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE.

I've always avoided her most of my time at my school, but for some reason, I ALWAYS end up in trouble with her.
It all started the month sixth grade started, I was getting my books, and of course, I had my locker open. She had her locker under mine, and I WARNED her, that my locker was open. You wanna know what happens ten seconds after?
She whacks her head on the door of my locker.
Yeah. Idiotic, right?
Well, anyways, ever since that day, whenever I would walk to my locker while she was there, she'd give me this crap about 'me purposely hitting her with my locker' and for some reason, I'm too CHICKEN to say anything!
She NEVER let it go, not even when sixth grade was ending!
I swear, if she gives me any of her baloney shishcabob crap, I will go off... *growls*
Uhm...
ANYWAYS...
Why don't we have a nice little chit chat with our three guests today, Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!

Jack: --CAPTAIN, Jack Sparrow.

Willy: You know, you really should talk louder, I don't like mumblers.

Hatter: *suddenly appears beside Jack with What a Face face*

Jack: *scoots away* Don't like you. You scare me.

Me: I'd REALLY enjoy it if you three would STOP TALKING.

*all three fall silent*

Me: *grins innocently* Good. Now, Jack, we have a question from Mo. She asked,
'How are you so wonderful at applying eyeliner without it smudging?? Could you teach me, please? ^^'

Jack: Who said it was eyeliner? *sci-fi music plays*

Willy: Look who's strange now.

Jack: Is that a challenge?! *lunges*

Hatter: *sticks out foot tripping Jack*

Me: ALRIGHT! *smacks forehead* Wait... Where's Jack?

Willy: Oh, there he is! *points*

Jack: *is running**suddenly whole gang of men with spears are running behind him* HELP!!

Willy: MUMBLER!

Random Guy With Spear: *launches spear getting camera man**camera falls*

Me: Not again! Um... stay tuned for tomorrow's guests, John Dillenger, Victor Van Dort, and Edward Scissorhands!

Me: Alright, and we're back. Now, we have two questions from Shadowsowner888, the first one is for Jack. She says that her friend said that she was engaged to you, what do you say about that?

Jack: *wiggles eyebrows* Then when's the wedding?

Me: *smacks* Behave. Now, the second question is for Willy. Willy, shadow asked if you give away free nerds.

Willy: Sure! *throws box of nerds at shadow* Oh, and the secret ingridient, is actualy nerds! *grins**sci fi music plays*

Willy Wonka:Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Willy_10
The Mad Hatter:Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Madhat10
Jack Sparrow:Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Jack-s10

Last edited by Webkinz Luver 101 on 8/12/2009, 11:19 am; edited 6 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Empty Re: Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!]

Post by UchihaGirl1135 8/11/2009, 2:31 pm

XD, all of your guest are played by Johnny Depp. X3 YAYS!!!
School next Monday, that stinks. XP
UchihaGirl1135
UchihaGirl1135
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4769

http://www.emy1196.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Empty Re: Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!]

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/11/2009, 2:36 pm

Yeah.... Me loves him. xDD
Mort is my favorite.
Yeahs... XP When does it start for you?
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/11/2009, 2:48 pm

Yay Johnny Depp! XP Your blog was amusing. Sucks that you have school so soon, though. Sad

I have a question for Jack Sparrow:
How are you so wonderful at applying eyeliner without it smudging?? Could you teach me, please? ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/11/2009, 2:52 pm

added! xDD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/11/2009, 2:59 pm

Yay! Very Happy

*reads* Rotfl! It's the What a Face face!
I love that thing. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/11/2009, 3:02 pm

So do I! Rotfl!
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 9:27 am

hysterical That was an amazing blog.

Oooh, can I ask Jack a question, too? Very Happy

My best friend claims she was engaged to you. (Now she's engaged to Joe Jonas.) What do you have to say about that? smug

Oooh, and while I'm at it, I might as well ask Willy Wonka - Do you give out free nerds? Very Happy I like nerds.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 1312Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 2412Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 3349Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 3548Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/12/2009, 11:15 am

Added! Very Happy
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 11:47 am

hysterical hysterical hysterical Omigosh. I officially am in love with your blog. xD You have to keep interviewing people.

*munches on free nerds*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 1312Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 2412Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 3349Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 3548Wormtail's Blog for August Eleventh [Now including Willy Wonka, The Mad Hatter, and Jack Sparrow!] 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/12/2009, 11:49 am

Thanks! I'm interviewing Victor Van Dort [voiced by Johnny Depp, he's the guy from The Corpse's Bride] Edward Scissorhands, and John Dillenger! xD
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 11:54 am

I don't know those people, but awesome!!! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 8/12/2009, 7:43 pm

They are added! What a Face
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down