The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manga Pasta at the Library

Go down

Manga Pasta at the Library Empty Manga Pasta at the Library

Stop. Just stop and listen for a second. What do you hear? If you were me, you'd hear children talking, adults talking, and well, a lot of people talking just in the other side of the bookshelves. It sounds like the mall in here. It's a library.
The wi-fi here is a bit slow, but also my iPod isn't as fond of the old twig. XD
I get the feeling that over here I'll be posting more blogs, but they'll be shorter and simpler.
Now I feel like a hypocrite. Complaining about the noise when I hadn't turned my own cell phone off. I got a text, heard the familiar 'you'renotcool' text tone, and felt bad. XD
Not getting any books today, I have too much to read. And my mom is checking out, so I ought to go. ^^
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Manga Pasta at the Library :: Comments

shadowsowner888

Post 3/11/2011, 5:21 pm by shadowsowner888

Lol libraries. xDD That's weird that yours is so loud . . . mine isn't usually like that. o.e But then that just brings added pressure to make sure you're either using headphones or have your iPod Touch's volume turned wayyyy down in case somebody decides to IM me.

Back to top Go down

IDmangapasta

Post 3/12/2011, 1:37 pm by IDmangapasta

Usually mine is quiet too. Or maybe it's because I'm usually in the closed off Teen Room, looking for manga. I dunno. It really did sound like a mall minus the fountains. So weird.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down