The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where did everyone go?

Go down

Where did everyone go? Empty Where did everyone go?

I'm still getting used to using this new, er, old TWIG. I suppose I'll figure out how to use these gadgets eventually XD
There aren't nearly as many people here as on the other one. I suppose they haven't come, or they are like me and are waiting for more people. Not that there is anything wrong with the members already here, it's just there are a limited number that have posted. Here I am with a thread though! I'm posting and hopfully I'll get a response. Not that I need one.
I'm listening to Glee songs, and that's pretty fun (:
There seems to be new, er, old smilies. I need to get in the habit of saying that xD I could use some... elephant afro Basketball Embarassed Shocked sunny xDDD king queen farao jocolor These are quite fun. That's about it from me. I've got to go study study <- they even have a smiley for that. (:
Sophistication
Sophistication
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Where did everyone go? :: Comments

IDmangapasta

Post 3/12/2011, 6:51 pm by IDmangapasta

Yeah... The old smileys. I think that they are on the newer twig, but for most people the list malfunctions. Razz

Back to top Go down

GraceMarie8

Post 3/12/2011, 10:08 pm by GraceMarie8

haha i miss all the old smileys. I was wondering where everyone went, too.
& i have been listening to glee music all day lol

Back to top Go down

shadowsowner888

Post 3/13/2011, 1:08 pm by shadowsowner888

Yeah, I think most people just aren't aware of this Twig yet. xD But then again, the old one's hosting problem is somewhat resolved, at least for now. I still don't think the problems are over, but at least it's safe for people to go back to using that one actively.

But you know, I'm pretty sure at least some of those old smileys are on the new Twig. xD I did remove some, but still. Try typing their codes in over there and see what comes up - if they're there, the codes will be the same, so yeah.

Back to top Go down

Post  by Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum