The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th

2 posters

Go down

More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th Empty More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 10:13 am

Oh my Swiftkaratechop.
I think I like Matt.
Shocked
DANG IT!

Okay, so all I need to do to cure this is...
A: Draw another picture of The Lord with his glowing abs
B: Look at a picture of Tyson
C: Tell you guys who Tyson is with more FLASHBACK TIME!
D: Watch more Ask Swifty.

Okay, A's out of the question 'cause I can only draw so much Godlyness.
B's out of the question 'cause that's creepy.
D's out of the question because I don't want to get sick of SKC (Even though he makes me laugh every time I watch his videos, even if I've watched them 10 times each... Which is normally the case.)
But C sounds just finnnee!!

*time machine music comes on*

What?? No Time Machine music??

What a Face: Sorry boss. You had scheduled an interview with Gargoylie today.

*Gargoylie waits outside impatiently*

Oh... Dang.

*throws lemonade pitcher at Gargoylie*

Here, amuse yourself! Today we're doing something different...
Well, actually, I'm writing this on the 11th then PMing it to myself.
'Cause that's what I do. nod

Okay, so.... *travels back in time*

Now, I'm writing this in third person. Here I go!

Komoda was on Facebook, talking to her friend, Mallory. It was the day before summer camp and Mallory was telling Komoda how she should be flirting with guys at camp.

"Um, no thanks," Komoda typed, a little annoyed. Though she would like to meet a guy, Mallory was being ridiculous.

"All you have to do is go up to them and ask them to race. Then look at them like they're huge and say 'Um... Nevermind.'" Mallory instructed her seriously, via instant messaging.

"Lol, whatever you say," Komoda replied back with a laugh. Oh, Mallory.

"I'll let you scout out the guys first so that I'll know not to flirt with the guy you like," she offered generously.

Komoda was practically on the floor laughing. "Okay, Mal. XP But I have to go now. Bye!"

That was the end of that conversation and before Komoda knew it, they were already at camp.

Komoda saw Binky there first, her other friend. She and Komoda talked about all the things Mallory said to Komoda earlier. They weren't making fun of her, it's just that Mallory says things like that all the time. They were both pretty nervous for camp and needed a good laugh.

When Mallory arrived, she asked Komoda if there was any guys there that she liked.

"Um... No," she said after a moment of thought. Her gaze drifted to a guy who was easily the best looking guy there, though. He was tall, had grey-blue eyes and short, dark brown hair.
"I swear I know that guy from somewhere, though. I think his name's Tyson."

"Hmm... Weird," Mal and Binky said.

After that, they went to play the nightly game for camp. Binky called out "Tyson" behind the mystery guy but he didn't look back.

But Komoda wouldn't believe it. She was SURE that's what his name was.

-Memory skips past a few days-

Komoda watched in horror as Binky approached the mystery guy. She turned her back to face the other way.

Soon, footsteps thudded behind her. "His name's Tyson! His name's Tyson!" Binky chanted inbetween giggles.

She turned around, making sure he still wasn't looking. "Oh... Weird. He must go to the same school my band friends go to."

-Another few days pass-

It was the banquet supper, where everyone got all dolled up to eat. Komoda was wearing a sparkling silver dress, and definitely looked her best. After doing a skit, her cabin group got privileges to sleep in the hotel because they won the skit challenge. So she had lots of time to get ready, and they also had two bathrooms for the five of the cabin group members.

To find what table she was going to sit at, she drew a number from the box presented to her. Number 10 was facing up, so she figured she would just grab it. She had no idea who was sitting there, so she felt no need to avoid it.

She freaked when she saw that she would be sitting inbetween Tyson and Logan. Logan was the best-looking counselor there. XP (Wow, Komoda's shallow. XP)

She spent the first five minutes fidgeting as Logan and Tyson talked about the TLC test.

TLC stood for Tanisha Logan Crew. Tanisha and Logan were good friends, and they had a little crew of ranchers (Tanisha was Komoda's cabin leader). They had to pass a test to get accepted into the crew and Mo's friend, Mallory, took it and aced it. Komoda saw the test for a split second, but she remembered the questions.

Logan was making a test and Tyson was trying to help him figure out the questions he forgot about.

"Do you have the founders' car colours question on here?" he asked.

Logan shrugged.

She saw the question on the paper Tyson was holding, so she pointed it out for him.

"Oh, did you take the test?" he asked her.

"Um... No, but my friend, Mallory, did," Komoda explained shyly.

"Do you remember any of the questions?"

"Yeah, well I'm trying to..." she trailed off, thinking.

Over the course of dinner, she didn't eat much. She hated eating in front of guys. But, she did figure out the three missing questions on the sheet. And Logan said he was glad to have her there.

That made Komoda glow a little. XP

Now for the awkward moment.

Komoda glanced over for a second at Tyson, but then he glanced over in her direction. She panicked and changed her gaze, feeling his eyes on her. But when she looked back, he looked away to avoid her gaze.

Hmm.

Komoda overheard him talking to one of the counselors, too. He said that he went to a school Komoda has never even heard of, but he was going to the same highschool as Komoda next year. Weird... Then how did Komoda recognize him? Maybe she saw a picture of him on Facebook, but she didn't recognize any of the ones he was tagged in. Shocked

She noticed that he seemed to be fidgeting every bit as much as she was, too.

Their feet also touched. ^^

- Memory changes -

Komoda: YAYY!!!!!!!!!
HE ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST ON FACEBOOK!!!!!!
OMG!!!

*time machine comes back*

*exhales* Whoo! So that's who Tyson is, you guys. XP I kinda figure it's fate, because I knew him without even meeting him... So yeah. Very Happy

Now, for the present!!! (No, you don't get a gift. I meant that as in 'current' or 'right now'. XP)

I got a chapter of BR finished and guess what!?
I also have part of the next chapter finished!
I know, so exciting, right? Rolling Eyes
Well, it's a big deal for me because I normally only get the next chapter started three days after I post the new one. XP
So maybe that means I can start posting the chapters whenever, and I'll have a bunch of ones saved up for later.

I was just telling my mom how I had a dream that I was shot in the knee. She laughed at me because I said it didn't hurt.
But it kinda throbbed, as I recall.

I also had a dream about BR.... Muaahaha. I woke up and was like, "That would be BRILLIANT!"
But now I'm like.... Hmmm... That's a little risky.
Elle oh Elle.
But yeah, in case you're wondering, I actually threw my hands up in the air and said "That was brilliant!" when I woke up. Idk why. Lol.

I sometimes do that. I'll steal ideas from my dreams. nod

Lol, this is pretty long already with Flashback time so I'll leave the rest of what I have to say for tomorrow. XD

Bye, thanks for readin'!
What a Face

Gargoylie: And tune in for the next 24 hours to see and interview with me. smug

Omg, Gar! You just reminded me of Razz! And the Carny that was hitting on my sister! Oh, and Johnny Thor!

Gargoylie: Ima break your-

Okay, so it's August 12th and Bloggy Blog time is finito! Bye-bye for real now! More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 3450ie1
(We should have a smiley like that, Ado. nod)
So that I won't have to steal it from Gaia...
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th Empty Re: More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 10:18 am

x3 Awesomeness!!! I love the Tyson stuff. I bet he likes you. Very Happy

And I steal ideas from my dreams all the time. Very Happy I have like probably at least a hundred various story ideas that I will never be able to write all of them.

Although, I'm gonna kill like five of them at once. xD I need to plan out my nanowrimo story, but yah . . .

OMG, that smiley's, like possessed. xD It's creeeeper.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 1312More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 2412More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 3349More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 3548More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th Empty Re: More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 10:35 am

Lol, I wish. XP

Oh, well that's a great way to get inspiration, I guess! Very Happy

Oh, I see. Is nanowrimo where you write a story in Novemeber like non-stop? Because if so, I think I'll just try to finish BR then. Or I could work on No Answer, whatever works.

Lol, no kidding. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 10:39 am

x3 Seriously. And I like my mind. Because when it bothers to come up with an amazing plot, I always remember it.

One time I had this dream where we lived in this world that a bunch of black, evil animals inhabited. They always went around killing people, but there was this one kid. Me. I was like a hybrid kinda, but I was a freak. And yet I was the hero of the whole thing, because I was super strong, fast, and powerful. So I was the one who went around fighting the animals off in my town when they went around killing. x3 It was super fun. Like seriously, I could jump twenty feet in the air, and run as fast as Superman could fly. On all fours.

x3 Ya. Well, sorta. Like you do write nonstop, but the point is to try writing 50,000 words. Of a new story. I kinda did my own for DS, even though it wasn't official because I'd already been working on it before November. But I finished it that month!!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 1312More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 2412More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 3349More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 3548More flashback time with Mo! Bloggy Blog - August 12th 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 10:46 am

That's awesome! I try to remember all of my new plots, but sometimes I forget. XP

Oh, that would be SUCH a cool dream! That's like the dream I had when I grew dragon wings. XP Then one of the king's guard came to fetch me so that he could bring me to the king... And then the king was going to kill me. So we traveled through the desert on the way to the castle and we really got to know each other. Then we fell in love! (Typical Komoda dream right there. Lol).

Oh, I get it! That's awesome that you finished DS that month. But I don't know if I could start a whole new story... I think I might just work on BR. Whatever. XP I could be like somehow done it by then, though. Then I could start a new one.
Because I DO have a plot for a whole new story worked out... It's actually from the original plot of BR, but still. My friend said it was great, so yeah. I'll do that, then!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 10:51 am

xD Well, I write them down right away just in case.

OMG. Very Happy That's awesome! You should SO write a story about htat.

xD Lol, which is exaclty why I didn't actually participate. I was focusing on DS. But this time I really wanna do it, so I'm actually gonna start a new story. So I'm gonna try to get the characters and plot figured out by November - you can do that as long as you don't write the story itself - and so that way, it'll be easier for me. Very Happy It's always easier for me to write when I plan my plot out.

x3 Awesome!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 10:57 am

Oh, haha. Nice.

Haha, I might. XP I'd probably change the whole dragon wing thing, though. There'd be something else wrong with me. Haha.

Ah, good idea! I might do that, then. I already have the plot and what's going to happen figured out, so if I'm done BR, then that's what I'll do. nod

Yeah. :3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 11:02 am

Maybe you could be like some weird creature that was kinda like considered evil. Twisted Evil Which is why the King was gonna kill you. But you were only in the desert together cus that's where he captured you, and now he was taking you back to kill you in front of everyone. But as I was saying about the weird creature, like, your species could be one that has dragon wings. Very Happy
((OMG, you'd better write this story, or I swear I'm gonna end up doing it myself. xD))

Awesome. Very Happy Then we could join the site together! (XD)
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 11:06 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking! Except as much as I'd like to have dragon wings, I don't want to like steal anything from DS. I might just have wings of some sort. XP

Lol, okay, okay. I'll start it either for Nanowrimo or once I'm done No Answer. XP

Ooooh, there's a certain site we have to join? Well then! XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 11:09 am

Oooh, or the wings could be just made of a material that's super valuable! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 11:12 am

xD It'd be fine with me. It's not like dragon wings are unique to DS.

YAY! Very Happy

Ya. xD www.nanowrimo.com It's where you like update your word count and everything.

x3 Haha, that'd be cool.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 11:25 am

XP I guess.

Yeah! Very Happy

Oooh, I see. I'll join that in like November, then. XP

Yeah, I'm excited to write it now. ^^
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 11:42 am

I wanna join in October, personally, so I can get used to the site. xD Lol. I like joining things.

x3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 12:02 pm

Ah, good idea! Very Happy I might just do that too.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 12:06 pm

Yay! Very Happy Then we could join together.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/12/2009, 1:45 pm

Yay!! Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down