The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder.

+3
shadowsowner888
PugsRock
Miss_Alice
7 posters

Go down

-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. Empty -Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder.

Post by Miss_Alice 8/16/2009, 9:24 pm

Looking on the otherside of the looking glass...
All you will find is yourself- looking back. Staring. Watching. Waiting for adventure in Wonderland...

Welcome to Miss_Alice's Land, Home to Magic, Mischief, Dark Colors, Phantom of the Opera, and many Masquerades.
Welcome to the land of Crescent Moon- Otherwise know as; Miss Alice's Profile Page of Wonder.
Members may post!
-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 25oxc89
They forgot to tell us; Nobody told us that other version when we all go down that rabbit hole.

Chapter One:
Down the Rabbit Hole.

Otherwise known as... Who is Alice?

Glad you asked. My real name is Faith, but be free to call me Alice/Rukia/Ruki, whatever you wish. (Alice is also what my real friends call me so... xD) I'm in Middle School- Yeah. The drama here is overwhelming. And, If you must ask, I am definally an Anime Freak. Yup. Just ask, I can list SO many animes. xD I have been foruming for a while, and RPing for a LONG time. I do have a passion for writing. My real life friends all tell me I have two sides; Alice Side, and Faith side. On Alice side, all I talk about is Anime, my story me and my friend are writing, Japanese Music, and finally, the RP's I do here. (xD) On my Faith side, I talk about singing, Writing, Dancing, Sometimes I do talk about Anime, and finally... Stuff that's going on at school. heeeheeeheee... >D So you can encounter either at anytime. Books are my way of escaping my world and entering a new place- so I do tend to have my nose stuck in a book. Lettsee... If you ask my Onii-Chan (Miss_Miyu), she can probably tell you more. ha. xD

Chapter Two:
The Pool of Tears.

Otherwise known as: Alice's Life+What she looks like:

Well. I should say my life is getting alittle better. I live with my mom, and I'm an only child. I get lonely ALOT. I have very few real life friends. And we're all anime freaks. :D
What I look like... Well, I'm about 5"4, (Which is pretty tall, But there's guys still taller than me *thank heavens* ) I have dark brown/black hair (THAT, my dear friends, has had the underside colored every color POSSIBLE! *glares at her mom*) and it is cut in a VERY scene-ish style. It reaches to my shoulders- and no matter WHAT I ALWAYS wear it straight. If I don't, I look like Sweeney Todd. I'm not kidding. I have dark brown eyes, which actually turn hazel every now and again. I'm also very skinny... sadly. I am also known for staring off 'into wonderland'.

Chapter Three:
A Caucus-Race and a Long Tale.

Or: Alice's Favorites.

Food: Top Ramen.
Color: Light Blue, light Green, and NEON. >D
Book: The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod, The Gemma Doyle Series, Maximum Ride, and Vampire Knight.
Movie: The Mist, Scream 1, 2, and 3, Cloverfield, Sweeney Todd, The Unborn, and 13 Ghosts.
Animal: Red Panda and Sea Otter.
Smile: :D or xD
Holiday: Halloween! (Cosplaying time! >D)
Word: This is weird, but it's; 'Fewls.' FEWLS. xD

Chapter Four:
The Rabbit sends in a Little Bill.

Or- Alice's least favorites.

Food: Anything with Mayonnaise on it or in it. ><
Color: I really don't like greenish yellow...
Book: Err. I don't really un-like any books right now.
Movie: Hmm. I really didn't like The Newest Harry Potter. Too much romance. xP Also- The Haunted Airman. (*ahem* REDBOX I WANT THAT 90 MINUTES OF MY LIFE BACK PLEASE!!!) And Orphan. (*shiver*)
Animal: Sharks, and Spiders! D:
Smile: I luff all the smiles.
Holiday: Valentines Day...

Chapter Five:
Advice from a Caterpillar.

Anime, Vampires, Vampire Knight, Books, Black, Purple, Singing, Dancing, Japan, *takes a breath* Karon Wakeshima, Vlad, Zero, Anything Scary, Halloween, Cos-Playing, Mango Smoothies, Manga, Writing, Sunflowers, Er... Reading manga, singing, dancing, hanging out with my Onii-Chan, ZERO! (sorry bout that, it'll happen often. ^^") watching anime, and there's probably more... but I don't remember... Wait- ZERO! ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO~! *is hit in the head by her Onii-Chan* Aha. I have a OCD of Zero Kiryu. xD

Chapter Six:
The Pig and the Pepper.

Otherwise known as: Alice's Manga's.
Maximum Ride the Manga 1.
Vampire Knight, 1-5
Chibi Vampire 1-13
"Hands Off! Don't Call Us Angels!" 1-2
Neon Genesis Evangelion Angelic Days. 1.
Gakuen Alice. 1+2
Fruits Basket. 1. (I've read farther, I just don't now which one...)
Wish. 1.
Vampire Kisses. 1&2.
Heart no Kuni no Alice: 1-4

Chapter Seven:
A Mad Tea Party.

Or- Anime's Watched and Planning to Watch!
Vampire Knight. -Finished.
Shugo Chara. -Episode 69.
CardCaptor Sakura. -Unknown.
Sprited Away. -Movie/Finished.
Princess Monoke. -Movie/Finished.
Karin.-Finished.
Chobits.-Episode 13
Naruto.-Unknown- Unfinished.
Fruit's Baskets.-Season 2, Episode 4...
Ouran High School Host Club-Finished.
Gauken Alice- Planning.
Full Metal Alchemist-Planning.

I'm pretty sure there's more.... xD

Chapter Eight:
The Queen's Croquet-Ground.

Otherwise known as- Alice and TWIG.

How'd I find out about TWG:
HPTonks told me. ^^

WIBFF:
There is WAYYY to many to list.

TWGBFF:
(ahahaha... *points to answer above*)

Chapter Nine:
The Mock Turtle's Story.

Or- Username Meanings:
Rukia- It was my main nickname aboves others when I was younger, and it was also my favorite Bleach character, so I used it. ^^

Suigintou- Rozen Maiden stage. I also cosplayed as her. She was EVILLL. >D

Miss_Alice- After I saw the Twilight movie, I cut my hair so that it was past my ears, (This was also after I broke up with my ex) and when I went to school the next day, EVERYONE called me Alice. And it stuck. Also one of my favorite songs starts out as, 'Hi Miss, Alice." (It's Japanese, So it's actually; "I Miss, Alease. xD)

That's it for now! I'll add more later! :D

Last edited by Miss_Alice on 1/18/2010, 6:47 pm; edited 9 times in total
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. Empty Re: -Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder.

Post by PugsRock 8/16/2009, 9:30 pm

Welcome to the site. Smile Nice profile. Have fun at the party!
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. Empty Re: -Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder.

Post by shadowsowner888 8/17/2009, 9:46 am

x3 Nice prof. I like the pic!

*reads*

*sees least fave book & movie*

*horror* affraid OMG!!

No, I'm kidding. xD That's okay if you don't like Twilight.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 1312-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 2412-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 3349-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 3548-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/17/2009, 11:48 am

Nice profile!
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 23705

Back to top Go down

Post by itachiphan8823 8/17/2009, 11:59 am

I love your stick figure picture! It's hysterical! hysterical
itachiphan8823
itachiphan8823
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 7450

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/17/2009, 12:05 pm

HOLD ON!

Rukia of WI?? Oh - My - Gawsh....
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/17/2009, 1:32 pm

People love my stick figure! Very Happy I feel happy now.

*wipes sweat off forehead* Thanks Shadow...!

HmmMmm Miafire, Who did you think it was? xD
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/17/2009, 1:34 pm

Hey, I didn't realize it was you at first. XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 8/17/2009, 1:40 pm

I knew it was you, 'cause I recognized the avvy. nod
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/17/2009, 1:43 pm

Oh, Maybe I should put it up there... xD

Heeheehee... Very Happy
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/17/2009, 1:45 pm

Yeah. XD

I saw your avatar and I was like 'Is that Rukia? No way.' XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/17/2009, 1:48 pm

grin

Yeah, I'll go out it up... xD
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.SasukeUchiha 8/17/2009, 1:49 pm

Ok then. XD
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Mrs.SasukeUchiha
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 8/18/2009, 5:04 pm

Just Updated today!
Added
My Manga's
Anime's Watched.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/19/2009, 10:01 pm

WHOO! I finally updated this...! Very Happy
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 9/24/2009, 7:09 am

I LOVE your avvy, and siggy. nod
(Even though the siggy has no pic. XD)
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 9/24/2009, 6:52 pm

Thank you Mia! (heehee. I'm still working on it. xD)
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/16/2010, 9:22 pm

Update: 1-16-10 TOTALLY Re-Done! Very Happy
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/17/2010, 10:24 am

Woaaaah. x3 That's some cool formatting.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 1312-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 2412-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 3349-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 3548-Look on the other side of the looking glass- Alice's Profile of Wonder. 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/18/2010, 6:30 pm

Thank You Shadow. :3
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/19/2010, 7:57 pm

So how's your life? Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 1/21/2010, 3:58 pm

Wow just by reading that I can find our a lot more about you.
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 1/21/2010, 9:02 pm

Hahaha, Thanks. ^^

I tried my hardest to make it the way I like, So, I guess I did good.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down