The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The General's Journal for August 18

+2
Jinx
iGrievous
6 posters

Go down

The General's Journal for August 18 Empty The General's Journal for August 18

Post by iGrievous 8/18/2009, 6:23 pm

Well, today, I am rather happy, because I found that pictures of me that my mom took in marching band have her in them! I love looking at them, now. The sad part is that they're not pictures of her and I can't see her face too well, as she is playing her flute. Plus, she's in the background, and slightly less visible than any other person.

Her voice is echoed in my mind
I count the days till she is mine
Can't tell my friends 'cause they will laugh
I love a girl from senior band. (If she's good enough, she's gonna be in Symphonic, the level after Senior.)

I daydream through my junior fun
While she films her symphonic audition (Actually, band is over during the time we film auditions, so I'm only practicing, nothing fun, and I'm probably gonna be in senior.)

That was a take on a JB song called What I go to School for. Two more lines come before the chorus, but they didn't apply to my life, so they aren't in there.

Now, I'd really appreciate it if anyone has an idea for telling a girl I like her. Post away.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 18 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 18

Post by Jinx 8/18/2009, 6:25 pm

...Dangit,I got nothing.
Nice blog anyhow.
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

The General's Journal for August 18 Empty Re: The General's Journal for August 18

Post by shadowsowner888 8/18/2009, 6:26 pm

Very Happy OMG, I love how you redo those songs.

I still say go with the one where you say, "Don't tell her, but I like ____." Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for August 18 1312The General's Journal for August 18 2412The General's Journal for August 18 3349The General's Journal for August 18 3548The General's Journal for August 18 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/18/2009, 7:14 pm

Um, I don't really know anything. Girls like flowers... xD Well, Google has to have something. I can look for you.
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 8/18/2009, 8:50 pm

Be honest and nice. Smile, and DO IT YOURSELF. Don't send a friend. Smile
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The General's Journal for August 18 Siggy
The General's Journal for August 18 SiggyThe General's Journal for August 18 Siggy
The General's Journal for August 18 SiggyThe General's Journal for August 18 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/18/2009, 9:40 pm

I don't wanna. But, see, we wanna do something planned out, and funny. There was one idea where I go say to her, "Okay, don't tell her, but I like" and then I say the girl's name. Then, we had different ones planned, like one where I make a deal with her, and I tell her that I kinda like her, and her side of it is telling me who her second choice of crush is. She has one, but won't tell me who it is. Maybe it's me?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/18/2009, 11:41 pm

oh i love it great ideas Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/19/2009, 10:54 am

smug

Haha, that'd be so awesome if it was you, Gri. Very Happy She hasn't told me either yet, but that would be so awesome.

Oh, and just so ya know, you wouldn't have to worry about mom being all weird about you two hanging out, if it turns out you both like each other. xD Cus I asked her a bunch of questions, one of them being would she be okay with it if Jamie and I ended up liking each other and still hung out. And she said as long as we weren't alone. nod So, yah.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The General's Journal for August 18 1312The General's Journal for August 18 2412The General's Journal for August 18 3349The General's Journal for August 18 3548The General's Journal for August 18 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down