The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For The Good Of The Team [A Star Wars, the Clone Wars Fanficcy play!] *Finished*

+6
Jinx
PugsRock
Taquito
shadowsowner888
iGrievous
Kat24
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For The Good Of The Team [A Star Wars, the Clone Wars Fanficcy play!] *Finished* - Page 2 Empty Re: For The Good Of The Team [A Star Wars, the Clone Wars Fanficcy play!] *Finished*

Post by Kat24 7/20/2009, 3:39 pm

Aw, tankies, Carrot! xD
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

For The Good Of The Team [A Star Wars, the Clone Wars Fanficcy play!] *Finished* - Page 2 Empty Re: For The Good Of The Team [A Star Wars, the Clone Wars Fanficcy play!] *Finished*

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/20/2009, 6:51 pm

Kat24 wrote:Oh gosh.

He went to see it, and then like, freaked out. He hated it.

He went to the 4:30 showing at the movie theatre, and he sadi it was like "attack of the geek clan".

A bunch of middle-aged dudes in button-up shirts and dress pants, about half of them were wearing Spock ears.

My dad complained all night long about that new Star trek movie. I felt like shouting "SHUT UP!!" in the car... but I'd get in so much trouble if I did....
Gosh, he was like "This new Spock actor was a total loser"... and blah blah blahbity blah. I couldn't enjoy one bit of the movie, withought him complaining.=P

Anyways, I liked it!(I'm talking about what YOU did. Rolling Eyes )
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/21/2009, 1:18 pm

xD Mia, we should make a club.

Thanks!
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/21/2009, 2:44 pm

Club 'bout what?XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2