The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

+2
merry312
shadowsowner888
6 posters

Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/28/2009, 11:46 am

School sucks. >.> I still haven’t started much, but what I’m doing now is enough for me. I hate to think of what it’ll be like when I get all my books . . . ugh.

I’m still in freewriting mode! D= So, er, if this seems a little awkward to you, that’s why. xD I need to remind myself that I have to pay attention to quality now.

My life is still a confusing mess. I found out that Ann’s whole family - with the exception of her parents - know about my crush on Jamie. >.> Even her cute older brother, who I get along with and stuff. And I never even told him. She thinks I was just being too obvious, but what if Mary or Danielle told him? xD Psh. Well, as long as he doesn’t tell anyone - or at least just Jamie - I guess it’s okay.

But she also says pretty much everyone she knows knows. >.> Her family was the only example she had a chance to give me, but now I’m scared. Lol, she was right, I shouldn’t have told so many people. Jamie probably does know by now. xD So I free wrote about how things should work out. But I’m not gonna post it, cus it’s really crappy.

I’m gonna talk about other peoples’ opinions of my crushes now, instead of just my opinions.

Ann thinks Jamie is weird, and Joe is blah. She wants me to like Ron, her former crush.

Natalie thinks I shouldn’t give up on Jamie until I know for sure that he doesn’t like me back. And she hinted that Joe’s a good friend to me, so I think she wants me to fall back on him. (But she approves of Ron, too, for that matter. Just cus he’s so nice to me.)

Mary doesn’t really know why I like Jamie, but she wants me to like anyone but Ron, cus he’s “ugly.”

Nicklaus wants me to like Joe, but he doesn’t care much.

Ari thinks Jamie is best.

Mea chooses Joe.

Deborah would probably just not care period.

Dianna thinks all the nice things Jamie has done for me are really sweet, but she doesn’t yet know about my dilemma.

Kayleigh approves of all three of them, I guess. She’s really helpful, and gives me good, sensible advice about it, but wouldn’t necessarily have a good opinion on something big like this.

Danielle doesn’t get why I like Jamie, but she’s super helpful, and gives me “insider info.” He’s a good friend of hers, so yeah.

My mom thinks I’m too young to be worrying about this.

Her opinion, of course, I value the least. >.> So what if I’m too young? I’m worrying about it anyway, so she might as well help me out. I haven’t even told her about this latest confusion, though. I can’t really trust her, not to tell, nor to not get upset and ranty.

I . . . got some new binders? And a notebook. I’m starting piano tomorrow, so that’s what the notebook and one of the binders is for. And then the smallest is for my band music, once I get page protectors, and the biggest (and also the plainest, just white xP) is for my writing stuff. And then I have some note cards. Idk what I’m gonna use ‘em for yet, bu I think I’ll use them right now to take notes. nod (See, I’m like this really organized person, and I need to know exactly what I’m using all these supplies for or I’ll be really stressed out. xD)

My favorite flavor/smell is artificial watermelon. The real stuff is kinda blah, but watermelon products rock. x3 It’s really crisp and happy. I might wanna put that description in an actual story now . . . hmm. . . .

Well, my mom’s at least ordered my school books now. And since I’d put Inside the Rainclouds and the New Moon soundtrack in the cart on Amazon, she bought those too. (Sorry Ari; I know you wanted me to wait. ^^’ I kinda forgot to take it out of the cart, so yah.) So now I owe her twenty-five dollars. xP I have sixteen . . . I’ll have the full amount soon enough, I guess. xD

I don’t like being diabetic. *sigh* I’m low, again. I know when I’m *really* low because I’ll feel clammy, and I’ll be a little dizzy, and have an echo of hunger. Not like real hunger, I think . . . since that’s kinda a different feeling. But I need to go check myself and eat some sugar now. >.>

I guess I’m done, then. Click my eggs, and wish me luck at piano!

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 8WFLThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! LfcPThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! OqERThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! MSe7The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! ScJTThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Oll5The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! DJpIThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Ppd9The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! THgsThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! CpeGThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! YLIpThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! D5fqThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! TQfaThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 87pVThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! EGS8The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! PlTsThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Sdv5The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! DUfWThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! CLLfThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Z2JXThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! EBJgThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! DgiT
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 06WX
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 11:52 am

Oh! I always love getting new binders and notebooks and stuff. xD Idk why. Haha! Good luck on piano! Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today!

Post by shadowsowner888 9/28/2009, 11:54 am

Thanks! Smile
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 1312The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 2412The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3349The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3548The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 11:59 am

Your welcome! Wink
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/28/2009, 12:13 pm

It's nice that you bought ITR Very Happy I hope that there aren't too many spelling errors. xP But thanks for buying it!
I also love getting new binders and stuff. All the cool ones are in America, and when I buy them there, though, they never fit my paper, because it's A4 here and letter there. xP
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 9/28/2009, 12:18 pm

A4? What's that?
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! SiggyThe Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 9/28/2009, 12:20 pm

Yeah, is it smaller or bigger than letter?
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/28/2009, 1:19 pm

Well, it's thinner and taller. It's a size of paper nod We use it here in Europe Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - Bringing you yesterday's news today! 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade 9/28/2009, 6:36 pm

I wish I could live in Europe for a little while Surprised
Jade
Jade
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2182

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/28/2009, 7:09 pm

Nice Bloggy, Shad'! I personally think all three of them sound like nice guys. I say you should like all three, just so that if you find out one of them doesn't like you, you will still have the other two and won't be totally crushed. Just my opinion, though. Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/29/2009, 5:27 pm

Welcomes, Ari. Smile
That stinks. xD

Thanks Mo! x3 Yeah . . . I can live easily with that choice, too, lol. Cus that's my current plan, before I go about asking Jamie about my secret.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down